Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Wonderful story dear

Watting for update

Thanks for pm

Sidhhiti thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Well.... it's already love at first sight...

Sidhhiti thumbnail

The best will happen for Aarti.😉..

Thanks for reading.

Sidhhiti thumbnail

Chapter 2 will be updated tomorrow....

Sidhhiti thumbnail

Aarya FF Ore Piya💞

CHAPTER -2:

Aarti reached home and took shower. She didn't tell anything about Prashant to Satyendra, because it's a daily drama for her. So she don't want to disturb her grand paa.

She came out from the washroom, it was outside of the house..... She took all the wet clothes in a bucket and went to hang it on a rope.

She was walking, suddenly she bumped into something.

"Aaahhh....."

She fell on the ground.

"Uuiimaa...."

She looked up and found a well built man standing there. He had brown eyes...fair skin and broad shoulders...he had some hairs coming to one side of his eyes.

"Oh....I..I am really sorry.... Are you okay ?...."

He apologized and forwarded his hand to help her.

Aarti glared at him but hold his hand and stand up.

"Can't you have eyes ? If I get injured...." She complained wiping the dust from her dress.

She didn't get any response...so she looked up at him....

And she realised he is staring at her without blinking his eyes.

Their eyes met and she felt conscious to his gaze.... She noticed he was checking on her... Her wet hair.... eyes...wet face....

"Who...who are you..? What are you doing here ? " She asked gathering courage because his gaze was so intense that she couldn't take it anymore.

"Aarti bitiya...he is my nephew..."

Raamu ( The old driver ) said coming there.

Aarti looked at Raamu, then him.... He was still looking at her.

"His name is...Yash....and she's Aarti ... Satyendra ji's granddaughter...I told you son..."

Raamu introduced them.

"Hi... Aarti jii...." He said smiling...😊

"Hi...." , Aarti replied shortly....still feeling something.

" Arre...Raamu... I was searching for you...and who is this young man ?..." , Satyendra came there and asked.

" Sahab ji... he's my nephew...I told you yesterday. I brought him here to work for you. ", Raamu said.

Yash bent down and touched his feet.

"Arrey beta.... it's ok...who are doing this in these days...", Satyendra said.

"I'll do sir...my uncle have told many things about you....and i am feeling blessed to work for you. ", Yash said smiling.

While Aarti was looking all of them.

"But why you took him here Raamu ? He is educated. He can get job in city. Then why he'll waste his time here.", Satyendra said.

" I know Sahab ji.... But the values of life.... the manners he'll learn here.... he'll not find it anywhere. Because of you my children are doing good in their life and now I want it for my nephew. ", Said Raamu.

" But Raamu kaka...what is the need of all this ? You're here with us...", Aarti asked.

" No Aarti bitiya... I'm going to Delhi for two months. To my children. Your kaki's health is not good....till then.. Yash will live here...", Raamu said.

" Okay fine..! But only for two months ok ?... I don't want to ruin this young man's career. " Satyendra said patting Yash's shoulder..... Yash smiled.

" But... Raamu kaka...as far as I know...you don't have any nephew.....then..", Aarti asked doubtfully.

Suddenly Yash and Raamu's face expression changed. But before Aarti could notice it.... they covered up.

" Aarti bitiya...I didn't mention about him before because he was studying in other village.", Raamu said and Yash took a breath in relief.

" Ok...now let's get inside... It's already dark now...", Satyendra said.

" I have to leave now Sahab ji...I have train after one hour... So.. can Yash live here ? ", Raamu asked.

"Yes... you just don't worry... We have an extra room. ... You go without tension.... ", Satyendra said.

"Daduu..is he going to live here ?, Aarti asked confused.

" Yes beta... Raamu is going Delhi...So Yash will live here for two months. And we will also need someone who help us like Raamu...", Satyendra replied.

Aarti nodded. Yash looked at her and smiled...She smiled back.😃

Raamu bid bye to all and went... Satyendra took Yash inside with him...

While Aarti started her work...she trusted Raamu kaka...So she is assured about his nephew.

But who knows what is going to happen in her life...

Yash was following Satyendra inside but.... before entering inside...he turned and looked at Aarti.. who was busy in her work. And he smiled a little staring at her...😊

CHAPTER -3 :

Aarti doubting Yash.

Edited by Sidhhiti - 1 years ago
tatum86 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

i have a strange feeing yash must have seen arthi before and hes pretending to be raamus nephew

coderlady thumbnail

She impressed everyone with her grace and won the competition. Who was watching her?

Edited by coderlady - 1 years ago
Sidhhiti thumbnail

Ha ha... something like that...😉

Sidhhiti thumbnail

You'll know the answer soon in the story. Chapter 2 will be updated today.

SillySoni thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Yash is the guy who was watching her performance and i have a feeling that he is rich and now want to know her closely 😉