Ribbon_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

What do you think guys Aransha❤️ marriage will happen or not? (Sooner or later or ever) . For me it should happen as soon as possible and Aradhna gives him love what he has always deserved and helps to sort out things between mom and son ( altho I m against a woman needs to fix man always. It's totally disrespect towards them. But we are all flawed and live in patriarchy😈). 

I strongly feel marriage won't happen💔 it's could be Kabir Singh 😡plus devdas 😳kind of romance. I just hope elder bro of Reyansh don't enter and Reyansh has to sacrifice for him out of guilt and live. 

Only writer and trps will decide the future of Aransh marriage😆 we are here for popcorn and dukh dard or peeda 😭

Wats your thoughts about upcoming track ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: VersatileFan

What do you think guys Aransha❤️ marriage will happen or not? (Sooner or later or ever) . For me it should happen as soon as possible and Aradhna gives him love what he has always deserved and helps to sort out things between mom and son ( altho I m against a woman needs to fix man always. It's totally disrespect towards them. But we are all flawed and live in patriarchy😈). 

I strongly feel marriage won't happen💔 it's could be Kabir Singh 😡plus devdas 😳kind of romance. I just hope elder bro of Reyansh don't enter and Reyansh has to sacrifice for him out of guilt and live. 

Only writer and trps will decide the future of Aransh marriage😆 we are here for popcorn and dukh dard or peeda 😭

Wats your thoughts about upcoming track ?

@Bold: Do you want the show to end in a month?

🤣🤣

I don't want marriage, Mujhe revenge track chahiye😈😈..... proper love story should start after this 6 month is over and at a normal pace. 

mmans thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Marriage should not happen any time soon. In my opinion it’s way too soon for a love confession or proposal. But I have a feeling this is a love to hate to love trope. Reyansh will hate Aradhana after this misunderstanding. And just like Pooja said, Reyansh’s hate will be just as intense as his love. So it will take a long time hopefully until their bitterness goes away.

Rashi23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Marriage after 200 episodes please🙏

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

I don't mind them getting married too as i want to see them under one roof too but let it take its own time

Edited by Mages - 9 months ago
Ribbon_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

🤣🤣

I don't want marriage, Mujhe revenge track chahiye😈😈..... proper love story should start after this 6 month is over and at a normal pace. 

Oh no that's not my intention. Show should run as long as possible with lot of angst and drama. 

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: VersatileFan

Oh no that's not my intention. Show should run as long as possible with lot of angst and drama. 

Areee .....I was just joking 🤗🤗

Ribbon_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: mmans

Marriage should not happen any time soon. In my opinion it’s way too soon for a love confession or proposal. But I have a feeling this is a love to hate to love trope. Reyansh will hate Aradhana after this misunderstanding. And just like Pooja said, Reyansh’s hate will be just as intense as his love. So it will take a long time hopefully until their bitterness goes away.

I want them under same roof. Sharing a house and bickering all the day. Aradhna gets to know him well and understand his actions. I know marriage is too early but I don't want teesra wheel in their love story as permanently. They need to spend time with each other and explore more as well. 

@bold I hope they won't butchers Reyansh character in this process. Altho Reyansh will it impossible to hate him he has that innocence❤️ 

@UL that's more khatre ki ghanti😆

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

🤣🤣

🤣🤣

+1 I want some revenge, some angsty romance, some redemtion arc and then proper love story

Ribbon_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Uday_Shetty

🤣🤣

+1 I want some revenge, some angsty romance, some redemtion arc and then proper love story

Yes redemption track