AraNsh FF: Can I love My best friend, Romantically?

TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 months ago

In a cosy corner of the park, a young and good-looking teenager sat on a bench, eagerly waiting. He wanted to say sorry and make things right with her.

Reyansh was getting impatient as it was already 6:15 PM. He asked her to be there by 6. He thought she'd show up by 5:55 PM like she usually does, but she wasn't still there. He wondered if she was still mad at him. He hates it when she sulks and doesn't understand his version. He wanted her by his side, even though he knows he made a mistake.

He texted her, "Hey Panda, I'm going to wait at the same place I am until you come. If you are adamant, then I am too. Let's see who wins, Me or You"

So, here he is waiting for his best friend, Panda. Remember, she is Panda only to him; dare we not call her that? For us, she is Aradhana Sahni.

Edited by TeluguAmmayi - 5 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TeluguAmmayi thumbnail

Characteristics:

Reyansh Lamba:

Reyansh is an aspiring musician and a budding singer. He is free-spirited and takes life as it comes. His loves his friends deeply. Apart from his Father, Reyansh's friends are his chosen family. Rey does not believe in God or luck, and he has his reasons for that.

Aradhana Sahni:

Aradhana is a kind and down-to-earth person who finds happiness in life's simple joys. Her little sister holds a special place in her heart, and her best friends are her pillars of strength. Aradhana's personality is a beautiful blend of simplicity, kindness, practicality, and love for family and friends.

Jay Khurana:

Jay is an orphan, but he never felt so. He has a friend who cares for him more than any family ever could. He's practical, hardworking, calm, and sensible. He values relationships and is ready to do anything for his loved ones.

Sunaina Sahni:

A girl with ambitions who works hard to achieve her goals. She is simple but modern, spiritual but practical, sensitive but strong. She loves her sister to the max and couldn't bear to see her in pain.

Kirti Khana:

Kirti is a blend of confidence and beauty. With a strong sense of pride, she believes she was born to win. She doesn't mind the path she chooses; reaching the destination is her goal, and she never backs down from a challenge.

TeluguAmmayi thumbnail

Hello everyone!

I am writing a fan fiction on the show. AraNsh in a different universe.

Title of the story - Can I love My best friend, romantically?

Author - RishuTales 

Wattpad Link: https://www.wattpad.com/1394450168-can-i-love-my-best-friend-romantically-that%27s-how