Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prizi thumbnail

India

Posted: 1 years ago

Pradeesh Reddy: "Having a roof built on stadiums is a no-no for me. The ability that a climatic change possesses in changing the conditions, course of the game is one of the reasons which makes cricket a unique sport. If I was an administrator, I would never entertain that thought."

SoniRita thumbnail

India

11.50am The word is that all covers are off, and teams are not yet at the ground. Lunch in ten minutes.

SoniRita thumbnail

India

Gagan: "Lunch? The covers are finally off and there is no rain, and they will go off for lunch? Am I the only one who finds this bizarre?" --- Given the pounding that the ground must have taken after the amount of rain, it will take a while to dry things up too.

SoniRita thumbnail

India

12:00 Local Time, 16:00 GMT, 21:30 IST: Lunch would have been taken now had the game started on time. It's safe to say that the first session has been washed out.

SoniRita thumbnail

India

LUNCH

2nd Test, Port of Spain, July 20 - 24, 2023, India tour of West Indies

IND

438 & 181/2d

WI

(32 ov, T:365) 255 & 76/2

Day 5 - Session 1: West Indies need 289 runs.

CRR: 2.37

โ€ข Last 10 ov (RR): 26/0 (2.60)

Prizi thumbnail

India

12:00 Local Time, 16:00 GMT, 21:30 IST: Lunch would have been taken now had the game started on time. It's safe to say that the first session has been washed out.

SoniRita thumbnail

India

12:15 Local Time, 16:15 GMT, 21:45 IST: The stumps have been erected. We should have a start time shortly....

SoniRita thumbnail

India

12:22 Local Time, 16:22 GMT, 21:52 IST: Play to start at 13:15 Local Time (22:45 IST). 67 overs to be bowled. Let's hope that the weather stays clear.

Prizi thumbnail

India

Robin Gandhi: "@Pradeesh Reddy - A roof doesn't mean it needs to be fixed. We have stadiums with retractable roofs. Comes into action only when its raining to continue the play. Totally disagree with your point."

Prizi thumbnail

India

12:15 Local Time, 16:15 GMT, 21:45 IST: The stumps have been erected. We should have a start time shortly....