Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SoniRita thumbnail

India

Posted: 1 years ago

27.6 Ashwin to Blackwood, FOUR, second boundary of the over. Short ball, outside off,

SoniRita thumbnail

India

WI: 64-2 after 28 overs

SoniRita thumbnail

India

28.3 Siraj to T Chanderpaul, FOUR, short, wide, Chanderpaul waits on it and slashes the ball behind point for a four. Such a lovely shot

SoniRita thumbnail

India

WI: 68-2 after 29 overs

SoniRita thumbnail

India

Day 4: 3rd Session - West Indies need 296 runs

IND - 438 & 181/2 d

WI - 255 & 69/2 (30)

CRR: 2.30

Batting R(B) 4s 6s SR

Jermaine Blackwood* 15(30) 2 0 50

Tagenarine Chanderpaul 22(95) 2 0 23.16

SoniRita thumbnail

India

WI: 71-2 after 31 overs

SoniRita thumbnail

India

One more over before stumps or two more? Spinner should ensure there should be one more over slipped in.

SoniRita thumbnail

India

WI: 76-2 after 32 overs

SoniRita thumbnail

India

6pm A day on which India breathed life into what looked like a draw meandering along to a draw. Mohammed Siraj was sensational in the morning as India took the remaining five wickets in 7.4 overs. They then batted at a high rate to make sure they declare with a lot of time to spare despite regular sharp showers that kept delaying them. And then Ashwin ended the day with two wickets to leave India favourites to win should the rain not play spoilsport on day five. On that note, we say goodbye. Early start tomorrow, which means ball one at 7am. In theory, 98 overs left in the match. Can West Indies bat out a draw? Join us to find out tomorrow.

SoniRita thumbnail

India

Ishan Kishan: Was really special. I knew what the team needed from me. Everyone backed me. Virat backed me and told me go and play your game. Let's hope we will finish the game tomorrow. It was Virat bhai who took the initiative and told that I should go in. There was a slow left armer who was bowling. It was a good call for the team. Sometimes you need to take these calls. We had the plan that we will play 10-12 overs after the rain break and score 70-80 runs. We wanted a 370-380 target. I was at NCA before this. Pant was also there. He knows how I play. We have known each other since under-19 days. I also wanted someone to advice me. There are so many senior players who keep talking to the bowlers. It should be a good game tomorrow.