Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SoniRita thumbnail

India

Posted: 1 years ago

1.35pm Even better news. The drainage at the ground is impressive, and the puddles are almost gone.

SoniRita thumbnail

India

1.40pm Covers are slowly coming off.

SoniRita thumbnail

India

13:43 Local Time, 17:43 GMT, 23:13 IST: The groundsmen into action. Trying to peel off the covers. An inspection and then action won't be too far away I guess.

SoniRita thumbnail

India

Zafar: "I guess 30 mins of bat and India should declare. Predicted weather of today and tomorrow are grim. Hope we can get through 4th innings with ball swinging"

SoniRita thumbnail

India

AadilShahzad: "India is in full control here, but their A team lost to Pakistan A in ACC emerging cup final" --- Yup, a one-sided game in the end

Prizi thumbnail

India

13:43 Local Time, 17:43 GMT, 23:13 IST: The groundsmen into action. Trying to peel off the covers. An inspection and then action won't be too far away I guess.

SoniRita thumbnail

India

1.45pm A bit of a dampener. It is not raining but the ground staff have started putting the covers back on because there is a dark cloud approaching. It has got darker. So we wait and we watch.

SoniRita thumbnail

India

Nimesh: "India should not be batting again. 301 is enough to defend, and if WI scores that many run in fourth inning then they deserve the win! "

SoniRita thumbnail

India

"Declaring right away is fine. There's no way West Indies is going to go for the win. They were so cautious even in the first innings." Sree, I am not saying it will be an objectively bad call to declare right now, but I wouldn't base such a call on West Indies' intent in the first innings. At that time, West Indies couldn't even think of a win. You never know what happens when you give a team a sighter.