The sparkling rain of love Raghav Arpita TS

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 months ago

The sparkling rain of love Part1

I dedicate this TS to Ishita Zoy who wants an Arjun Bijlani Shivangi Joshi story on the tamil movie Kadhal.I really thank my friend Rehana Siraj for making Arjun Shivangi edits.

A girl opened her room’s window and looked outside.There was a vehicle workshop opposite to her house.She looked there.A mechanic was repairing a car.She kept looking at him with a calm smile.

She:You are my only relief.

Accidentally he saw her looking at him.

Immediately he turned off his face.She felt sad.

The girl was Arpita and the mechanic was Raghav.

Arpita got out of her house to go to college.She passed by the vehicle work shop.Raghav and Arpita looked at each other.Arpita smiled at him.Raghav smiled slightly at her.

But it was only her imagination.The reality was different.He did not smile back leaving her sad.

Raghav was praying to the God’s Idol placed on the top of a hill.Suddenly he heard  girl praying:Please God.. please give me a place in his heart.

Raghav opened his eyes and turned back.He saw Arpita praying.He was stunned.

Arpita opened her eyes and smiled at him.

Raghav:What is this Arpita?

Arpita:You know that.Right?

Raghav:Though you have not told me anything,i have understood everything frok your mannerisms.You are always staring at me through your windows and smile only at me when you pass by the work shop.You are finding excuses to bring your scooter to the workshop and you want only me to repair your scooter.

Arpita:You are right.I am purposefully doing everything to gain your attention.Because I like you.But you are ignoring me.That’s why I prayed to God to give me a place in your heart.

Raghav became dull.

Raghav:Stop this Arpita.You are a very rich girl.But I am a simple vehicle mechanic.So leave your stupid infatuation.

Arpita became upset.

Arpita:I don’t care about your status Raghav.I really like you.And don’t insult my love by simply calling it a stupid infatuation. I am serious.

Raghav was touched by her words.

Raghav:You are immature.We have no future together.Your father Balrajji is very rich.He will never allow you to marry a poor orphan like me.

Arpita:I don’t care about what he thinks.You don’t know anything about him.He is a rich goon who everyone is scared of.But you don’t know that he scares his daughter also.Because I am not his real daughter,but his step daughter.After my mom’s death,he tortures me a lot.I am also an orphan like you Raghav.I get relief only when I see you.That’s why I felt that you are my soulmate and I have a special affection for you.

Raghav was shocked to hear that Arpita’s dad Balraj is a goon who tortures her.

Arpita walked away crying.Raghav felt sad.

Arpita was standing in a park with a sad face.She was weeping.Raghav who came there with a bouquet of flowers witnessed it with a sad face.

He went near her.Arpita saw him,but she did not even look at his face properly as she was hurt by him.

Arpita:Why have you come near Raghav?To insult my love again and again?I will not disturb you again with my love Raghav.But don’t stop me from loving you.You have no right for that.

Raghav became sad feeling pain in her words.

Suddenly he extended flowers towards her.She looked at him with a surprise.

Raghav:When you were trying to gain my attention,you had succeeded in capturing my heart.Even without my knowledge you had won a place in my heart.But I tried to suppress my feelings for you thinking that we should never be united.But after knowing that you are also lonely like me,I realised that we are made for each other and we are each other’s solace.You are not an orphan anymore Arpita.You have me.

Arpita smiled emotionally.

Raghav:I love you Arpita.

Arpita smiled taking the flowers from him.

Arpita:I love you Raghav.

They embraced each other happily.

Arpita brought a cake to Raghav’s small rented house.

Arpita:Happy birthday Raghav.

Raghav’s eyes became teary.

Raghav:After my parents passed away I have not celebrated my birthday.

Arpita wiped his tears and said:Now I am with you.So you are not an orphan anymore.From now onwards we will celebrate every birthday of ours together.

Raghav smiled.

She decorated his house with balloons.

Raghav cut the cake and fed it to Arpita.Arpita fed him back.

Raghav noticed the cake icing on her fingers.He moved closer to her

and sucked the icing from her finger romantically.She blushed.

Balraj questioned Arpita:Some people informed me that they saw you going to the mechanic Raghav’s house.Is it true?

Arpita replied nervously:Yes.

Balraj slapped her angrily.

Balraj:How dare you say courageously that you visited his house?

Arpita:Because I can’t lie about my feelings for Raghav.I really like him.

Balraj slapped her again.

Balraj:Don’t think that you can marry that loser. You will marry my friend’s son Shiv.

Arpita was shocked.

Arpita:You can’t fix my marriage without my permission.You have no right for that.You are not my father.

Balraj slapped her and said:I am your guardian and I have full rights on you.Understand?

Arpita looked at him tearfully.

Arpita visited Raghav secretly at the hill temple.Raghav’s friend Ranveer was also there.

Arpita:My evil dad came to know about us and fixed my marriage with his friend’s son Shiv.I know that he is getting me married to Shiv only because his dad promised him to help him financially in business.I can’t stay there anymore Raghav.If I go back he will forcefully get me house arrested.

Raghav and Ranveer were shocked.

Raghav:Then we will have to leave this place.

Arpita:Yes,we will elope Raghav.

Raghav:But where will we stay?We can’t stay here after marriage.Your father will not let us live in peace.

Arpita became upset.

Ranveer:Don’t worry about that.You both can stay in my house in my hometown.

Raghav and Arpita smiled with relief.

Raghav hugged Ranveer and said:Thank you so much Ranveer.You are my true friend.

Ranveer:No need of thanking me.Friends are for helping each other.Right?

Raghav:You are the best buddy.

Raghav and Arpita were smiling.

Ranveer smiled.

Edited by jasminerahul - 10 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Loved it dear

Awesome and beautiful part🤗

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon🤗

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Part 1

Amazing update.... well written

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 9

Raghav has a point. A relationship between a rich girl and him is not an easy one.

coderlady thumbnail

Arpita might have a rich father, but she doesn't really have a family.

coderlady thumbnail

As expected, Balraj is not happy. He wants her to marry another guy.

coderlady thumbnail

They decide to elope. But Balraj is bound to find them.

taahir004 thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

Part 1

Beautiful Start

Raghav and Arpita are deeply in love with each other 

and once again proclaimed their love for each other 

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thank u khwaishfan,glitter_goldie,coderlady,Taahir

The sparkling rain of love Part 2

Thank you so much Rehana Siraj for the lovely edits.

Raghav and Arpita got married in the temple in the presence of Ranveer.

Ranveer took them to his hometown.Ranveer introduced them to his parents and explained their situation.Ranveer's parents gave them shelter.

In the room,Raghav and Arpita looked at each other romantically.They sat close to each other and romanced.During their romance,it was raining outside in a romantic rhythm.

Chehre mein tere
Khud ko main dhoondhun
Aankhon ke darmiyaan
Tu ab hai iss tarah
Khwabon ko bhi jagah na mile

Yeh mausam ki baarish
Yeh baarish ka paani
Yeh paani ki boondein
Tujhe hi toh dhoondhe
Yeh milne ki khwahish
Yeh khwahish puraani
Ho poori tujhi se
Meri yeh kahaani

Kabhi tujhme utrun
Toh saanson se guzrun
Toh aaye dil ko raahat

Main hoon bethikana
Panaah mujhko paana
Hai tujhme, de ijazat

Arpita cooked food without allowing Ranveer's mother to enter the kitchen.

Then she served food to Ranveer and his parents.They all praised her food.

Ranveer:Why are you not eating breakfast with us Arpita?

Arpita:Raghav is bathing.I will have breakfast with him.It will be my first break fast with him.

They smiled.

Raghav came back after taking bath.

Arpita served food for him and herself.

Arpita:I am not used to cooking.This is the first time I cooked...it's specially for you.Eat and say how it is.

Raghav smiled and tasted it.

Raghav:It's very tasty especially because you added your love along with masala and salt.

She smiled.

They enjoyed their breakfast together.

Arpita baked a cake and kept it on the table.

Arpita:This is to celebrate our marriage hubby.

Raghav leaned towards her romantically.

Raghav:I am ready to celebrate our marriage with you my wife.

She smiled.

They cut the cake together 

and fed each other.

Raghav and Arpita enjoyed in the rain together on various occasions.

Na koi darmiyaan
Hum dono hai yahan
Phir kyun hai tu bata
Faasley…

Yeh mausam ki baarish
Yeh baarish ka paani
Yeh paani ki boondein
Tujhe hi toh dhoondhe
Yeh milne ki khwahish
Yeh khwahish puraani
Ho poori tujhi se
Meri yeh kahaani

Na na...

Parindon ki tarah
yeh dil hai safar mein
Tu mila de zindagi se

Bas itni ilteja
Tu aake ik dafa
Jo dil ne na kahaa
Jaan le…

Yeh mausam ki baarish
Yeh baarish ka paani
Yeh paani ki boondein
Tujhe hi toh dhoondhe
Yeh milne ki khwahish
Yeh khwahish purani
Ho poori tujhi se
Meri yeh kahaani(Half girl friend).

Balraj was frustrated that Arpita has been missing since last few days.Some local goons informed Balraj:Sir...there is a news that Arpita and Raghav got married in a temple and now they are residing in Raghav's friend Mechanic Ranveer's house.

Balraj got shocked and shouted:Are you sure?

They:Yes sir.We enquired well.

Balraj gritted his teeth in anger and said:I will not give up that easily.You can't defeat me Arpita.I will not let you live peacefully with Raghav. 

Hearing the door bell ring Raghav and Arpita opened the door.They got shocked as it was Balraj.They started shivering seeing him.Ranveer who came from behind also saw him with a shock.

Balraj:Don't be scared.I have not come here to trouble you.I have come here to take both of you with me.

Arpita:We won't come with you.

Balraj:Don't doubt my intention.I am not here to separate you from Raghav.I want to take you both with me so that I can conduct your wedding in public grandly.

Raghav,Arpita and Ranveer were stunned.

Arpita:No.I won't believe it.You are cunning.You have an evil intention behind it.

Balraj:I realised my mistakes.Before your mother died I had promised her to look after you.Yesterday I felt that her soul came to me to make me realise my mistakes.I will be embarrassed before the society if they come to know that you eloped and got married.I promise to get you both married with full respect in public.Otherwise it will affect my political career also.Please forgive me Arpita.

Arpita,Raghav and Ranveer went inside a room.

Arpita said to Raghav:He is nor repenting at all.He is scared whether his political career will get ruined because of my secret marriage as he is going to stand for election.Only because of that he wants to get me married to you.

Raghav:But what if he is really repenting?You should forgive him Arpita.

Arpita:You are so innocent that you can't see his real intention.

Ranveer:I also feel that he genuinely does not want to get you both married.But still if he gets both of you married grandly in public it's better than the secret married life you are leading.You both will get recognition as husband and wife in public.

Arpita:That's true.So let us go with him.After our wedding I will ask for my share and we both will live separately without his disturbance.

Raghav:Are you sure Arpita?

Arpita:Yes Raghav.We both will live happily.With my share you can start a work shop of your own and I can complete my education and get a good job.

Raghav nodded. 

Arpita and Raghav went near Balraj.

Arpita:We have not believed that you have changed.But since you have decided to get us married we both will come with you.

Balraj smiled.

Raghav and Arpita got inside Balraj's car and travelled to their place.

Raghav and Arpita imagined their grand wedding.

Edited by jasminerahul - 9 months ago
Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Loved it dear 😍

Awesome update 😃

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon 🤗