Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashviniv thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Learrntowrite

I remember watching an interview. This is very interesting.

they said star plus immediately intervened after two scenes. One was where ASR tore Khushi’s pearl string and another one was probably where he lets her fall of the first floor. Hero is always supposed to pull back at the last moment. But ASR didn’t and star plus executives were horrified at these instances apparently.

But the creators told them that they don’t have a grey character as a hero, they have a NEGATIVE character as a hero and his character arc is the whole point of the show. They had a much darker and much more toxic ASR in mind but had to give in to a family friendly channel’s demands.

God they were ready to make him a bigger villain than he already was. I kind of want to know just how deep in the mud original storyline ASR was.

OMG i cant imagine a darker Arnav. But its funny that the star plus which objected to these scenes now showing shows where 2 sisters are lusting after 1 man. the man does innumerable bad things morally and legally but thats ok. Imagine Arnav stuck between payal and khushi..gosh i am happy the show was in 2011 and not in today's star plus world

Ashviniv thumbnail

Originally posted by: BollyBabe75

I had read what you reiterated that Arnav was pegged to be much darker. I had even read that the forced marriage was going to be a live in but Star Plus nixed that.

I seem to remember somewhere Arpita posted that the next two memories will be Lavenya’s and Akash’s stories. Not sure and too much to wade through to find it but I believe it was in Thread 1.

If Lavenya’s memory is tapped then we hopefully will have answers to what happened at the farmhouse.

No i think that was someone's guess. Arpita is pretty tight lipped about remaining Memory lanes chapters. she hasnt even confirmed one will be Lavanya's but i think thats given if we need to understand the set up

Ashviniv thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pagarg

I love the Nainital track...the initial episodes were so hilarious.

Seetal's track was the most aweful one. only my love for Barun made me see it.

for the shows Arnav my feelings are exactly like khushi ' Main chahkar bhi tumse nafrat nahi kar paayi'

ArshiLearner thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashviniv

OMG i cant imagine a darker Arnav. But its funny that the star plus which objected to these scenes now showing shows where 2 sisters are lusting after 1 man. the man does innumerable bad things morally and legally but thats ok. Imagine Arnav stuck between payal and khushi..gosh i am happy the show was in 2011 and not in today's star plus world

YEARS ago, I read an OS where Payal was jealous (in a teasing way god I hope) of Khushi’s very active s*x life and Akash kind of called her out for wanting to bed his elder brother 😂😂😂😂

I died laughing in that OS but I wanted to rinse my eyes with Gangajal.

I anyway cannot for the life of me imagine Arnav and Payal together but that OS had me convinced that I would have dropped dead of second hand embarrassment if they so much even tried to show Payal’s interest in ASR or vice versa. 😂😂😂

Edited by Learrntowrite - 1 years ago
BollyBabe75 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I have been thinking about Arnav’s phobia about having children. We agree it has something to do with Anjali. I think the baby somehow died either natural or not. Arnav tried to save it but was unable to. Somehow the villagers played into the death of either the baby, Anjali or both which is why he hates that place so much.

After the baby died, was killed or through inaction died, Anjali committed suicide. Something happened that he tried to stop, was prevented from stopping or inadvertently caused that he never told anyone. And, his father blamed him and the family was torn apart.

Hence, Chote always do the right thing and his terrible guilt which has clouded his life and is now tearing it apart.

My thoughts which seem plausible until we know more.

Edited by BollyBabe75 - 1 years ago
bakwas_serial thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pujakrishna

Still boxers that refused to be violated by BL and kept it on 😂

Who came up with MaLa d..? Puja ? No way 😅

[/QUOTE]

Can't believe you have so less belief in my creativity.

You broke my heart.😒

Nah..never your creativity. It was more like we corrupted a naive soul 😅

Pujakrishna thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Learrntowrite

I remember watching an interview. This is very interesting.

they said star plus immediately intervened after two scenes. One was where ASR tore Khushi’s pearl string and another one was probably where he lets her fall of the first floor. Hero is always supposed to pull back at the last moment. But ASR didn’t and star plus executives were horrified at these instances apparently.

But the creators told them that they don’t have a grey character as a hero, they have a NEGATIVE character as a hero and his character arc is the whole point of the show. They had a much darker and much more toxic ASR in mind but had to give in to a family friendly channel’s demands.

God they were ready to make him a bigger villain than he already was. I kind of want to know just how deep in the mud original storyline ASR was.

Damnnnnnnn what that could have been????😍😍😍😍😍

Wowwww what more dark they would have shown?

Such a dark arnav and a khushi that naive.

SwatStar_Arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

No that was Swati. She just added the D against MaLa and forum exploded🤣

Yes, I am guilty as charged... MaLa D, evil Twins, Bang and girls gone wild were my crazy thoughts with a glass of wine!

And that 4 line poem last night in 2 minutes, credit goes to Tashi here.. She was so funny in her original post..

I enjoyed most was still taking story to the Galaxy - The Star Wars and Revenge of the Sith comparison. Thank god Arnav has not gone to dark side with La.

We sure are having fun..

Puja - Are you teenager? OMG, unbelievable.... Ok how many belong to chillar party here? We really need to know to be watchful...

We really need to rag this chillar party and give them quiz to test their new found knowledge from us seniors. 😛 😛

Edited by SwatStar_Arshi - 1 years ago
bakwas_serial thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

There is a original modern Arhi tale, One day at a time. Sohni, closed her blog..but it is on wattpad. A fun and unique Arhi story set in 90s.

Also, not sure if folks read non Arhi tale but in regular fan fiction..there is one by Meerkat. Love,Unrequited.

Pujakrishna thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Which show man?

I dont even remember the last time i have opened my t.v to watch a serial. Last was YHM that i left in middle.

ITV has hit their lowest of all time.

DMG MJHT IPK etc that was the time..