Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lechuarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: tashi26

So, lama means Manali and Lavanya. A term coined by Swati.

Puja came up with Mala I guess and said Lavanya already had Mala d in her.

Mala d are BCP’s

Lol even I coined one BLM (Bitchy LaMa) 🤣

Ashviniv thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: bakwas_serial

Still boxers that refused to be violated by BL and kept it on 😂

Who came up with MaLa d..? Puja ? No way 😅

No that was Swati. She just added the D against MaLa and forum exploded🤣

ArshiLearner thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pujakrishna

NO you tell me if you kept lu in her birth suit than why can't you do the same with arnav??

Why you have to keep that one thread (boxer) hanging??

I am telling you your possessiveness have no end.

I have a simple preposition for you di.

A. Boxers won and nothing happened

B. They did engage in a quickie like you said, but you got too shy and made our hero wear it back 😌

Choose one and we’ll end the debate 🤷‍♀️

canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Wow thread 3 already !!!

Congratulations Arpita. 👏👏

I think Barun's character kept his boxer on in Kohra is because he was doing it with his Bhabhi. Incase his brother shows up, he can pull it back quick or they can do a threesome, maybe he had different ideas 😆

MaLa D is a brilliant coin for La and her sidekick 👏😆

Ashviniv thumbnail

Originally posted by: lechuarshi

U r in the forum so, no guarantee to innocence. I was traumatised and blush to root when I read the first gutter of Arshi in 2012smiley37. My poor brain and teenage soul. Then many from different age group discussion regarding almost kisses, the double meaning, Batchelor party (especially the missing waist chain and bangles? Did they or not. There were 2 full thread discussion regarding the Batchelor party suhagrat) everything by the end of show my knowledge in biology was at peak. smiley11. (sorry biology chapter 9 reproduction) there used to one famous author secret of vasti Kovac (I don't know how many of u r familiar with that name, she was arshi erotica mixed with thriller writer)

I watched IPK in 2020 in covid. After watched Asur I fell in love with Barun and started watching his earlier shows. So missed all the fun.

Would have loved to be part of that suhagraat discussion☺️

That scene was awesome. Thanks for the author's name.i haven't read any of her work.i will correct it immediately

BollyBabe75 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Could we pray for A?

In my opinion nobody surpasses Barun Sobti in looks. Not now, and I can’t think of anyone ever. Closest would be Cary Grant, George Clooney and Arjun Rampel. Add Fawad Khan in there. But I don’t want to fill up this thread with useless posts but rather I like reading well thought out responses to the story.

But doesn’t Barun look delicious without his shirt in Kohrra?

Although it looks like I just did what I don’t want to to happen. Some might say there goes BollyBabe’s double standard again.

Edited by BollyBabe75 - 1 years ago
Ashviniv thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pujakrishna

Kya yaad dila diya yaarr🤩🤩

The taking off bangles part... 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

I can't.

Bdw am i the only one who finds arnav much much more handsone than barun ? and khushi much more beautiful than sanaya?

Do i sound crazy?

No no I am with you on that. But the ASR of some 30 episodes later. The first few episodes I felt Barun was very awkward. I think once he got comfortable with the group and character he was yummmmm

I especially liked all his tshirt and on that sweater looks.but the diwali look and the white shirt blue jeans look when he tells Khushi the reason of marriage where he looks the best for me.

But yes I have this image of Arnav in my mind and Barun's any other show somehow can't replace that. I love Arnav

But I am happy I didn't watch the show at that time. ASR was pretty toxic but his growth to Arnavji was awesome.

lechuarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ashviniv

I watched IPK in 2020 in covid. After watched Asur I fell in love with Barun and started watching his earlier shows. So missed all the fun.

Would have loved to be part of that suhagraat discussion☺️

That scene was awesome. Thanks for the author's name.i haven't read any of her work.i will correct it immediately

There was one thread full of discussion about ASR'S bum☺️. Damn because there was some scene in ipk that showed ASR in tight trouser watering his plants. That's how crazy was Fandom back then. Then Arnav ji 's inner voice when Khushi pushing the vehicle praying to devi maiyya during the Nainital trip. Lol that was hilarious because arnav ji was particularly looking at Khushi' s ahem in an amused way. 🤣

Edited by lechuarshi - 1 years ago
Ashviniv thumbnail

Originally posted by: BollyBabe75

Could we pray for A?

In my opinion nobody surpasses Barun Sobti in looks. Not now, and I can’t think of anyone ever. Closest would be Cary Grant, George Clooney and Arjun Rampel. Add Fawad Khan in there. But I don’t want to fill up this thread with useless posts but rather I like reading well thought out responses to the story.

But doesn’t Barun look delicious without his shirt in Kohrra?

Although it looks like I just did what I don’t want to to happen. Some might say there goes BollyBabe’s double standard again.

Here here. He just had that boyish charm and then sudden6the oh serious looks. Those beautiful eyes and hair. My god.

Have u read Emerald Isle tales by Meera. She has used Fawad Khan as Aman and I can't now think of anyone else when I imagine Aman

Arilip thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Awesome thread three !!! Well done Arpita!!!