Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SwatStar_Arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by SwatStar_Arshi

Girls, so lost with so many posts since morning, someone has to get me jump started on latest...

But I have something special for you... I have decided to give the Boxer complete respect that it deserves, from all of us -

Just wrote few more lines further to my 4 lines poem yesterday, aarj kiya hai (presenting) -

Arnav begging 😛 😛 to La

Ye daulat bhi le lo, ye shohrat bhi le lo

Bhale cheen lo mujhse meri Jawaani

Magar muzko louta do mera woh boxer

Rakho tum MaLa Di aur Manali Kamini

La crying remembering Arnav - 😢 😢

Bhulaaye nahin bhool saqta hai koi

Woh nashilisi see raat, meri behaki jawani

Magar mujhko lauta do Panchgani ki rave party

Kyu Boxer kare wafayen, rahi adhuri meri kahani

Khushi to Arnav - 😡 😡

Aap kafir huve, hamane uthai sari jafayen

Woh tuti hui chudiyan, mere dil ki kahani

Agar mujhko lauta sako woh sari wafayen

Woh chotisi Duniya, woh Jannat ki nishani

Ek Boxer ne nibhayi, aap kar gaye bewafayen

Tuze roj dekhoon, boxer tu toh hai ruhani

Chal diye Boxer ke saath, chod ke bas kuch yaden

Neev the hum tumhari, ab jeena khandhar jindagani

Arnav to Khushi - 🤗 🤗

Magar lout ana, lete aana woh boxer

Tumhare bagair jeena beimani, mai karunga puri kahani

I am so sorry but I can only tag 10 people but this is meant for all of us. 👏 👏

-Swati

Originally posted by: VeiledWords

Swati take a bow!!! 🥰🥰🥰🥰 this is just absolutely hilarious stuff 😂😂😂

I cannot believe Arnav’s boxers have more hold over all of you than any other thing in the story so far. Clinging to the last hope I see. 😉

Allow me to ask though, just how much heartbroken you guys are going to be if you realize underwear may not have fled from the scene completely but took a little sliding down?? 😂😂😂

Then you will get another insane poem, and another one, and another one, that's all... 😂😂😂 People here are willing to put my craziness in hall of fame, so all of you watch what you wish for...

You encourage madness, you will get more madness from me, that's all... 😛 😛

On a side note, I fed my boys maggi when the cook auntie did not show up yesterday, all thanks to my desperation and FOMO... Thankfully she is coming today and I will be saved for a week...

My husband is giving me looks and started using resurgence word 4/5 times a day just to irk me... my husband has declared cheating wife is easier to figure out than wife who has crazy girlfriends' group. Looks like we act more suspicious as wild girls... 😂 😂 I told him he is just jealous 😛 😛

ArshiLearner thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SwatStar_Arshi

On a side note, I fed my boys maggi when the cook auntie did not show up yesterday, all thanks to my desperation and FOMO... Thankfully she is coming today and I will be saved for a week...

My husband is giving me looks and started using resurgence word 4/5 times a day just to irk me... my husband has declared cheating wife is easier to figure out than wife who has crazy girlfriends' group. Looks like we act more suspicious as wild girls... 😂 😂 I told him he is just jealous 😛 😛

I was laughing in my office today reading some comments and my elder sister is in the same place. She could see that I was spending every little break on NOT listening to the songs as usually do… but reading over chapters repeatedly. She started teasing me too!

Btw, she finally gave in and started reading it and I’ve already seen her break out crying once. She isn’t talking but I’m assuming she’s at Khushi’s interlude 😂😂😂😂

You’re not alone Swati. The story is madness personified for all of us 😂😂😂

You-Know-Who thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: BollyBabe75

One more time. I guess I am not phrasing things well. Why is he willing to give up everything he professes to love? Why is not having kids more important than marriage, wife he supposedly loves and family he supposedly loves? If he loves and values them and is doing all of the things supposedly out of love for them, why is he knowingly hurting them, and giving them up? Why isn’t he fighting to keep them in his life?

What happened and the secret it involves is obviously so traumatic it supersedes everything else in his personal life. It only starts to surface seriously when the question of having children is raised. It becomes so dominate in his personal relationships that he is willing to give up everything rather than face his demons and that involves getting help which he was unwilling to do. Until that is addressed all of our other discussions are superficial, which is interesting, but not getting to the root causes of the problem.

I think the simple answer to your question is: we don't know yet. I am sure when the reason comes out there would be two camps there too. As in, some who would think its justified, some who would think its absolute bullshit, or some who wouldn't like his reasons but still be able to empathize with his reasons and choices. But that is life. What is a boundary to one person may just not be to another. And i think this is exactly why this FF has garnered such huge response. It is hard not to fill in the blanks that have been left by the author with what our personal boundaries are.

You-Know-Who thumbnail

Originally posted by: tashi26

Hey is a nouveau riche and lunatic old money. Plus her father might have old contacts in politics etc. But they can’t have more money than him, he has two successful companies running and her father is already old, Lavanya’s prime will end in couple of years. So I don’t believe that. He hesitated only when Khushi was in the picture and he felt guilty of ruining lunatics life, now he does not want to take that added stress(as in when Aman has this conversation). But if he was scared he wouldn’t have handled Manali like he did, nor started on the path of cancelling budget for lunatics movie.

Arnav is richer than Lavanya 😏

I guess Arpita clarified that Arnav is richer than Lavanya, but initially thought that might not be true. Mainly because his companies are privately held startups. That means there are investments in the company that lead to the valuation of a billion dollars but it does not necessarily mean he has a billion dollars at his disposal. Or so I think. I was also basing this on say "Doordash's" CEO's networth. He became a billionaire only after doordash got its IPO. Since Arnav's company is still a privately held startup, I didn't think he would be a billionaire.

Anyway, I think in the light of clarification by the author, and also by the fact pointed out by you that he was also trying to avoid the scandal that lavanya is famous for. The who's richer than who debate is probably not the only factor. I mean a single #METOO movement brought down Harvey Weinstein to his knees. So the richer they are, the more their reputation matters. And any Tom Dick and Harry, with enough proof (which they do have) can bring anyone down. So the Arnav being richer than Lavanya, does not technically minimize the threat she actually possesses.

However, it has already been established, that he does not care to fight for himself, but the moment Khushi comes into picture, all bets are off. *ASR BG music*

You-Know-Who thumbnail

Originally posted by: BollyBabe75

I hope he goes to the end of the Earth to make things right for Khushi. And I know you can’t comment too much on things because you might give key plot points away but so many seem to be absolving some of Arnav’s behavior because the poor guy is ****** up and after all his base motives are good. He’s doing it for Khushi.

I say b*** s***! Whatever happened to, I am assuming Anjali and the baby and the secret surrounding it, are more important than Khushi and his family. He is willing to let go of them rather than get help to fight his demons. I don’t think his mental illness is so impeding him that if he valued Khushi and his family above what happened he would work on keeping them in his life. To me that is the root cause of all that he has done that has blown up his life, his marriage and poor Khushi too.

I don't think anyone is absolving Arnav's behavior. It has been accepted by everyone that what he did to Khushi by not communicating was WRONG.

But I disagree with you, in that, whatever happened to Anjali and baby are more important than Khushi to Arnav. I think that is a very very black and white way of looking at emotions of a human being. Yes, people may subconsciously choose their handicap (in this instance whatever is causing this mental health problem) over fixing things because facing things head on is too hard, but that does not, in any terms quantify how much someone loves their partner vs what they are facing mentally. And I am a bit surprised to hear you say that his mental illness is not as impeding when this guy is suicidal.

I think once again, and sorry to sound repetitive, but once again, there is a quality of "he is just not trying hard enough" in this assessment. Let me paint you a picture of what it is like when someone is facing depression: It is hard to get out of bed sometimes. You hate yourself because you are not able to face your loved ones. You feel immense guilt because you are not able to help them help you. You know your loved ones love you, but you start to feel like you are failing them just because how much ever you try, you cannot seem to find the strength to face your demons. The guilt and the issue you are facing and at times the complete hollowness of your life starts to get to you. It is a vicious cycle, where one thing feeds the other. You're depressed = cannot help out your loved ones (cannot love them to the best of your capacity) = more guilt = you're further depressed. It is hard to feel a right sense of self, when you're facing this. Most people facing depression (who seem to be functional) are just running from one thing to another, going from one task to another, never taking a single moment of break. Because that one moment of self awareness is enough to bring you down to your knees. Because taking that one moment off, may just mean, you may never be able to get back up again....

tashi26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Learrntowrite

I edited my answer. She thought she was physically attracted and will get him someday. But the moment she learns he’s married, her attraction turns into something bigger in her eyes. Look at what she thinks in the quoted post.

She is just a spoiled kid who was never denied anything. She thinks this too. 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

that is why I want a punishment worse than death for her, where she rots for life. We can think of more punishments for her.

She loses her looks after all no fillers and bot*x she will be getting when she loses all her money due to misappropriation of funds case. She can also have NCB on her trail. Her PR suffers too , no one in the industry ready to give them work.

My poor Arnav and Khushi. I want this sh*t to suffer for life where even an old uncle with a ponch will not be ready to marry her.

tashi26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SwatStar_Arshi

Originally posted by SwatStar_Arshi

Girls, so lost with so many posts since morning, someone has to get me jump started on latest...

But I have something special for you... I have decided to give the Boxer complete respect that it deserves, from all of us -

Just wrote few more lines further to my 4 lines poem yesterday, aarj kiya hai (presenting) -

Arnav begging 😛 😛 to La

Magar muzko louta do mera woh boxer

Rakho tum MaLa Di aur Manali Kamini

La crying remembering Arnav - 😢 😢

Bhulaaye nahin bhool saqta hai koi

Woh nashilisi see raat, meri behaki jawani

Magar mujhko lauta do Panchgani ki rave party

Kyu Boxer kare wafayen, rahi adhuri meri kahani

Khushi to Arnav - 😡 😡

Aap kafir huve, hamane uthai sari jafayen

Woh tuti hui chudiyan, mere dil ki kahani

Agar mujhko lauta sako woh sari wafayen

Woh chotisi Duniya, woh Jannat ki nishani

Ek Boxer ne nibhayi, aap kar gaye bewafayen

Tuze roj dekhoon, boxer tu toh hai ruhani

Chal diye Boxer ke saath, chod ke bas kuch yaden

Neev the hum tumhari, ab jeena khandhar jindagani

Arnav to Khushi - 🤗 🤗

Magar lout ana, lete aana woh boxer

I am so sorry but I can only tag 10 people but this is meant for all of us. 👏 👏

-Swati

Then you will get another insane poem, and another one, and another one, that's all... 😂😂😂 People here are willing to put my craziness in hall of fame, so all of you watch what you wish for...

You encourage madness, you will get more madness from me, that's all... 😛 😛

🤣🤣. You fed your boys maggi 🤣🤣. No wonder your husband is teasing you.

Ofcourse we want your crazy poems, these are very crucial to understand the role played by boxers.

Hope it’s only Resurgence word he teases you about, does he even know you are writing odes about a fictional character’s boxers. 🙈🙈

ArshiLearner thumbnail

Guys let’s have a bet. Actually let’s have two bets

How many pages do you guys think we will fill before author dearest can post the next chaoter? 😂 last time it was page 40 and we’re already on page 50 now.?

Secondly, do you guys think once she posts the chapter she will have space for one more in this thread since we are to quote Swati ‘girls gone wild’ with our comments and analysis 😂😂😂?

My answers are we’ll be around page 60-62 for first chapter and will cross 100 page mark after the comments. It’s seriously debatable if 2nd chapter will be posted here 😂😂🙈

Ps - EVERYONE please consider yourself tagged

Edited by Learrntowrite - 1 years ago
You-Know-Who thumbnail

Originally posted by: Learrntowrite

Guys let’s have a bet. Actually let’s have two bets

How many pages do you guys think we will fill before author dearest can post the next chaoter? 😂 last time it was page 40 and we’re already on page 50 now.?

Secondly, do you guys think once she posts the chapter she will have space for one more in this thread since we are to quote Swati ‘girls gone wild’ with our comments and analysis 😂😂😂?

My answers are we’ll be around page 60-62 for first chapter and will cross 100 page mark after the comments. It’s seriously debatable if 2nd chapter will be posted here 😂😂🙈

Ps - EVERYONE please consider yourself tagged

Considering the last two days made us reach page 50 and we have atleast 2 to go before next update, I’m guessing the next update would be around page 100 +/- 10

Which automatically means only one update this thread!

ArshiLearner thumbnail

Originally posted by: You-Know-Who

And i think this is exactly why this FF has garnered such huge response.

It is hard not to fill in the blanks that have been left by the author with what our personal boundaries are.

Well said, as always Akanksha 😍 I like that she writes things in the ff as it is and then may or may not choose to defend what the character did in the comments. This way FF remains a unique experience for us all.

Akash forgave Arnav quicker than Payal anticipated and I’m pretty sure she will not be as forgiving given that she was very blunt initially too. In some ways I think she feels more protective of Khushi even though she was Arnav’s friend first. Both of these characters, like us, reacted so differently.

Payal cares for Arnav too. She feels bad looking at his state after Khushi left and knocks some sense into him (which was needed, he was in chaos). While Akash’s support at a time when he would have felt at his lowest must have also meant something. He even defended Arnav in front of Payal once. Now even if Payal knows about Panchgani, I doubt her reaction would be same as Akash.

Imagine this. Both friends care. Both know the same things and yet might have supremely different reactions. We’re all doing the same. As you said, plenty of room has been given for us to assume things as we deem fit and that’s why it garners such a huge response. I fully agree. ♥️♥️♥️