Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pagarg thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

But in one of the recent interviews for Badtameez Dil or Kohrra, i think he mentioned both r busy doing there own things so looks highly unlikely..😭

Pujakrishna thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pagarg

Even I am very late to the Arshi world.

I watched IPKKND when COVID started , March 2020 and fell for it hook , line and sinker.

Have read so many amazing FF's since then and wished if the same could have happened in the show. This was the feeling 8 yrs after the show stopped.

Can't imagine what the fans would have gone through when it was streaming.

HATS OFF to the Fandom.

You are right.

Also i sometimes feel it was good i didn't see the show in it's ongoing time. As i can't imagine how heart broken i would have been with the way the whole show ended.

Man no fandom deserves this after so much craze, with due respect to the actor's choices.

Edited by Pujakrishna - 1 years ago
VeiledWords thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Learrntowrite

Tashi ,I read this comment and for a second I was scandalised reading the bold red statement. Appy di hinted at adult descriptions and I was like Tashi wants to know size and make and what all lunatic did with Arnav’s junk? 😱😱😱🤯

And then I read the next sentence and realized you were still talking about his boxers. I hope 😂

still laughing over it. What the hell was this whole discussion you guys had 😂😂😂😂

Pujakrishna thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: VeiledWords

still laughing over it. What the hell was this whole discussion you guys had 😂😂😂😂

NO you tell me if you kept lu in her birth suit than why can't you do the same with arnav??

Why you have to keep that one thread (boxer) hanging??

I am telling you your possessiveness have no end.

Edited by Pujakrishna - 1 years ago
tashi26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pujakrishna

NO you tell me if you kept lu in her birth suit than why can't you do the same with arnav??

Why you have to keep that one thread (boxer) hanging??

I am telling your possessiveness have no end.

I actually fell down laughing at this comment. Arpita, had asked us to ask her two questions each and we went ahead with boxers. 🤣🤣🤣
BollyBabe75 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Here again, my ignorance of how the Forum works is showing. This fan fiction is the first I have ever commented on. I posted something in response and it went to Thread 2, page 151. I saw the post on not going over the thread so it doesn’t get locked and tried to delete it. Evidently I don’t know how as that didn’t work. Then the cut and paste didn’t work. Could someone please transfer BollyBabe’s boxer vs. brief to Thread 3 and then maybe I can then later try and get instructions how to do it myself? Thanks in advance if you could help me.

lechuarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: BollyBabe75

Funny! I asked that question myself many posts back when it was first brought up. In Kohrra Barun wears boxers. I read in one of his interviews that though he is a simple guy, he does like expensive or nice underwear. That’s where my mind is going. God help me.

In badtamez dil I love his very colourful boxers 😂😂

coderlady thumbnail

11B

One thing I did not like is how he handled Lavanya with kid gloves while he was being so mean to Khushi. He could be kind and gentle to a woman who meant nothing to him because she shed some false tears but he could not say one kind word to his wife who was there for him for 10 years?

Or Maybe thats exactly why. Lavanya did not mean anything, so it was easier to face her. He felt bad, but with Khushi, his guilt was massive. He was ashamed of what he was doing and could not look her in the eye.

Khushi never left his mind though. The first thing he did was make sure she was protected the moment the pregnancy news came out. He kept trying to do the right thing the wrong way.

He should have leveled with Khushi about Lavanya when she came back. He was hurting her anyway. Opening up to her would have included her in the hurdles he was going through. He should have clarified his reasons and thinking. Shutting her out made everything worse.

lechuarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Click on the quote option, copy paste the entire thing including the QUOTE= name /QUOTE

then paste it in this forum. We can discuss those boxers and brief here. Sorry Arpita my gutter mind who went vacation for years got activated after these discussions blame ur Arnav ka underwear. ☺️

Edited by lechuarshi - 1 years ago
coderlady thumbnail

Finally caught up with the story. Can't believe I have more than 100 pages to catch up on for comments.