Frequent Posters

VeiledWords thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: tashi26

But that’s what I wrote too. Did it come out all wrong? 🤦‍♀️

no, this was just me confirming what you wrote is the correct reason 🙂
tashi26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: VeiledWords

Oh god Tashi I did miss it. Sorry.

I thought I will speak of it once we are ending the FF. I also need to address a few comments.

The story in my head, was never about infidelity and I knew soon enough the readers will arrive at the same juncture. Which is why I said the FF won’t make excuses for infidelity because what happened is obviously a great mistake but not infidelity. The story is not about it. How Khushi sees it is different.

I think we will have a good discussion about the name once we see what the story is really about because I believe at this time it can be multiple themes in readers head depending upon their POV.

Is it resurgence of Khushi’s self love that she seems to give no importance to? Is it resurgence of the love for another man that she is still capable of in heart heart though she doesn’t think so? Same goes for Arnav and someone else.

Is it Arnav’s realisation that always trying to do the right thing may not actually be the right thing? Is it his resurgence of his freedom where he can free himself of these self imposed lifelong shackles of responsibilities ? Or is it resurgence of their feelings for each other which took a backseat as life happened?

I think the name, even at the end will have different meaning for different readers and so will be their take away from the tale ♥️

I’m sorry, I wish I had a clearer answer to your question right now, but I think we’ll have fun having this discussion.

again, I wrote it in an author’s note that resurgence was never the original title. I started with ‘Against all Odds’ but it was taken and as the plot unfolded in front of my eyes, resurgence seemed like a better title ♥️

You please don’t apologise when trying to make us understand Arnav’s POV you made yourself sick. 🤦‍♀️

Still thanks for your comments, my question was just for fun. No matter what happens in the story we readers are already on our path to redemption with Arnav and there is Resurgence of our love for him too ( which got buried thinking he cheated on our lovely khushi).

And for rest my dear Author no need to come up with confusing plots. We get it you don’t want us to guess anything, it will be our loss and no fun will remain.😉

Then the story will lose its thriller tone as well😜. Like you kept on saying no excuse for infidelity and there was no infidelity. So I get it. 🤗

VeiledWords thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 7

And for rest my dear Author no need to come up with confusing plots. We get it you don’t want us to guess anything, it will be our loss and no fun will remain.😉

Oh the plot is clear to me. Challenge is to take you guys there without giving away too much 😂🤣

Plus, it’s not infidelity in my head. I did receive comments and dms stating it still is. See, diff POVs ♥️🤷‍♀️

tashi26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: VeiledWords

Oh the plot is clear to me. Challenge is to take you guys there without giving away too much 😂🤣

Plus, it’s not infidelity in my head. I did receive comments and dms stating it still is. See, diff POVs ♥️🤷‍♀️

About the end I have a strong hunch what it’s going to be but will tell only if it is true with proper reason. Don’t want you to come up with more ideas to confuse us. Till now my intuition has not cheated me wrt the story. You are one smart writer after all so will wait. 🤗

Do you want to know one fun and thriller plot, khushi will destroy the entire Kashyap clan and the sidekick. Basically all of them either are in mental hospital or dead.

She can also have political connections, people in NGO do, with all the big bureaucrats and politicians.

I am basically laughing thinking that our naive Khushi can do that but how I wish she does it. 🙈

There is still confusion about infidelity, that guy was mol*sted and saved from ra*e courtesy boxers. Kya bolun ab 🤦‍♀️

Edited by tashi26 - 1 years ago
BollyBabe75 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Get help is what he needs to do for Khushi. When he can face his demons then he can start making amends to Khushi. Then they as a couple can decide whether they go on in life together or separate, baby or no baby.

Khushi on her own needs to come to terms with her own insecurities, make herself a priority, and then decide how she will deal with Arnav and her marriage.

I don’t think she will ever love anyone with the completeness that she loves Arnav but maybe that is not a good way to love. Maybe another kind of love will make her happy where she has equality and children.

Arnav on the other hand may never find another woman that will love him with the devotion that Khushi does. But maybe he needs someone to challenge him so he doesn’t take her and the marriage for granted.

I think there is genuine love in their marriage but sometimes that is not enough.

We love the sizzling chemistry of IPKKND’s Arnav and Khushi. We were rooting for them to stay together in a healthy relationship which happened pretty much when Arnav got his **** together. That Khushi made mistakes in the relationship too.

Let’s see if Arnav and Khushi can resurge together or will it be apart?

Edited by BollyBabe75 - 1 years ago
tina_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

When can we expect the next update?

ArshiLearner thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Learrntowrite

I am on the hunt. Will be back with answers guys 🙈😂

I got no answer. It’s very ambiguous. She always calls him his annual trips so it must have occurred on multiple occasions .

I’m not sure that was the case in 2009 because they were going to release kahin door towards the year end. But that was December so idk where Arnav was in October., Khushi was in Lucknow though. Absolutely no mentions of when it began.

Although I went through Lavanya’s interlude again and I’m raging mad right now because this b*tch has since forever wanted to kiss him till he responded. I’m going to kill her soooooo bad. 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Was it a foresight Appy di??? As to what she actually did in the future??? I can’t tag you now 😱😱🤯🤯🤯🤯

Estranged wife. He wasn’t happy!

The kind of hope this notion ignited in her heart, made Lavanya realise that there was more to her feelings than her constant wish to walk up to him and kiss him till he pulled her into his strong embrace and made her forget about everything else.

she has no morals for real. Just got to know that he’s married and her physical attraction suddenly turns to love. That theory is true. She is obsessed because she can’t have him 🤬

Edited by Learrntowrite - 1 years ago
tashi26 thumbnail

I got no answer. It’s very ambiguous. She always calls him his annual trips so it must have occurred on multiple occasions .

I’m not sure that was the case in 2009 because they were wrapping up shooting kahin door and Arnav was in india, Khushi was in Lucknow though. Absolutely no mentions of when it began.

Although I went through Lavanya’s interlude again and I’m raging mad right now because this b*tch has since forever wanted to kiss him till he responded. I’m going to kill her soooooo bad. 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Isha don’t kill her, let’s pray that this lunatic actually is considered as threat to the society and rots in a mental asylum or jail. Then she can play gawaar gawaar there.
ArshiLearner thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Isha don’t kill her, let’s pray that this lunatic actually is considered as threat to the society and rots in a mental asylum or jail. Then she can play gawaar gawaar there.

I edited my answer. She thought she was physically attracted and will get him someday. But the moment she learns he’s married, her attraction turns into something bigger in her eyes. Look at what she thinks in the quoted post.

Estranged wife. He wasn’t happy!

The kind of hope this notion ignited in her heart, made Lavanya realise that there was more to her feelings than her constant wish to walk up to him and kiss him till he pulled her into his strong embrace and made her forget about everything else.

She is just a spoiled kid who was never denied anything. She thinks this too. 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

It was the longest she had denied herself anything. For months she had pined for this guy and the day she decided to act on it, his supposedly estranged wife came back? She will tell him what she felt and what she wanted. And then he can make a decision. Even if everything else was true, his wife was still an illiterate dehati who didn’t deserve so much as to breathe the same air as him. Confidently, she walked towards him.

She knew the pull was physical. That once she gets this over with, she will be able to move on.

So she dressed accordingly. Arnav Singh Raizada was coming home with her tonight.

Arnav waited for a whole minute, staring at his wife and forgetting about Lavanya’s existence before he took slow steps towards where his eyes had been. Lavanya had already taken herself out from the line of his sight, standing next to a pillar, hoping for this nightmare to be over, still unable to stop herself from letting Arnav know. It had almost turned into an obsession now. He was capable of looking at a woman like that so why couldn’t that be her. Even if it’s just once?

🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Word Count: 1

bakwas_serial thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I’m not sure that was the case in 2009 because they were going to release kahin door towards the year end. But that was December so idk where Arnav was in October., Khushi was in Lucknow though. Absolutely no mentions of when it began.

Was it a foresight Appy di??? As to what she actually did in the future??? I can’t tag you now 😱😱🤯🤯🤯🤯

she has no morals for real. Just got to know that he’s married and her physical attraction suddenly turns to love. That theory is true. She is obsessed because she can’t have him 🤬

I was joking but thank you for looking,Isha😍 It has been left vague for a reason then.

Nothing is what it seems. So I will do a Arnav now...not connect dots. Wait for story to unravel at its own space.😊

Ps. Tagged Arpita for you