Resurgence | Arshi FF | Thread 3 | Thread 4 link updated on Page 150 - Page 38

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tashi26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: bakwas_serial

I took it literally when he said that la was after his money (or attraction) to Aman after IUD reveal. Also the threat to her career to Manali..implying that he can take her on.

Empty threats said in anger, is it🤔

Hey is a nouveau riche and lunatic old money. Plus her father might have old contacts in politics etc. But they can’t have more money than him, he has two successful companies running and her father is already old, Lavanya’s prime will end in couple of years. So I don’t believe that. He hesitated only when Khushi was in the picture and he felt guilty of ruining lunatics life, now he does not want to take that added stress(as in when Aman has this conversation). But if he was scared he wouldn’t have handled Manali like he did, nor started on the path of cancelling budget for lunatics movie.

Arnav is richer than Lavanya 😏

Edited by tashi26 - 1 years ago
ArshiLearner thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tashi26

Thanks for tagging her. now we rely on Isha more than the author herself. I guess even Arpita needs her help too. 🙈

I am on the hunt. Will be back with answers guys 🙈😂
VeiledWords thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 7

Arpita I had asked a question in the previous thread but with so much discussion you might have missed it.

Please tell me when you chose this name for the story.

Did you think it’s going to be Resurgence and Redemption of us readers. Because seriously I hated Arnav and now feeling sorry for him so much so that I wish I could go and hug him and tell everything will be fine. Don’t worry.

Now Khushi might not so thought I will only hug him 🙈

Oh god Tashi I did miss it. Sorry.

I thought I will speak of it once we are ending the FF. I also need to address a few comments.

The story in my head, was never about infidelity and I knew soon enough the readers will arrive at the same juncture. Which is why I said the FF won’t make excuses for infidelity because what happened is obviously a great mistake but not infidelity. The story is not about it. How Khushi sees it is different.

I think we will have a good discussion about the name once we see what the story is really about because I believe at this time it can be multiple themes in readers head depending upon their POV.

Is it resurgence of Khushi’s self love that she seems to give no importance to? Is it resurgence of the love for another man that she is still capable of in heart heart though she doesn’t think so? Same goes for Arnav and someone else.

Is it Arnav’s realisation that always trying to do the right thing may not actually be the right thing? Is it his resurgence of his freedom where he can free himself of these self imposed lifelong shackles of responsibilities ? Or is it resurgence of their feelings for each other which took a backseat as life happened?

I think the name, even at the end will have different meaning for different readers and so will be their take away from the tale ♥️

I’m sorry, I wish I had a clearer answer to your question right now, but I think we’ll have fun having this discussion.

again, I wrote it in an author’s note that resurgence was never the original title. I started with ‘Against all Odds’ but it was taken and as the plot unfolded in front of my eyes, resurgence seemed like a better title ♥️

BollyBabe75 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I hope he goes to the end of the Earth to make things right for Khushi. And I know you can’t comment too much on things because you might give key plot points away but so many seem to be absolving some of Arnav’s behavior because the poor guy is ****** up and after all his base motives are good. He’s doing it for Khushi.

I say b*** s***! Whatever happened to, I am assuming Anjali and the baby and the secret surrounding it, are more important than Khushi and his family. He is willing to let go of them rather than get help to fight his demons. I don’t think his mental illness is so impeding him that if he valued Khushi and his family above what happened he would work on keeping them in his life. To me that is the root cause of all that he has done that has blown up his life, his marriage and poor Khushi too.

dair10arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: VeiledWords

who linked that Arnav edit with edda ni chalte pyaar. I have watched it an unhealthy number of times 😂😂😂.

Same, her edits are amazing! I always end up going back to them. There is another Barun Sobti edit with the song "Starboy" based on some older serial of it. I keep replaying that and sighing over it on repeat.

Adding the URL just in case anyone wants to enjoy:
https://youtu.be/Azd3cm1hLYU?si=gIkdmxApcDIDcPQK

bakwas_serial thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey is a nouveau riche and lunatic old money. Plus her father might have old contacts in politics etc. But they can’t have more money than him, he has two successful companies running and her father is already old, Lavanya’s prime will end in couple of years. So I don’t believe that. He hesitated only when Khushi was in the picture and he felt guilty of ruining lunatics life, now he does not want to take that added stress(as in when Aman has this conversation). But if he was scared he wouldn’t have handled Manali like he did, nor started on the path of cancelling budget for lunatics movie.

We should do a sidebar and then comment..because thoughts are in tandem. 😂

You-know-who and what you said..both makes sense. I want to take few things literally..otherwise I will go more nuts.

VeiledWords thumbnail

Lavanya is rich (her granny owned a big home) but her dad has connections because he was a seasoned actor. Generally. I have seen them mingle with politicians.

but Arnav is definitely richer than her. He own a full fledged production house. He had her signed for three films and they’re not the only movies AR was producing. Manali did threaten than AR will lose a lot of money and Arnav said he was more than willing to do that. But Manali is infamous for dragging people to court too. 🤷‍♀️

He just didn’t retaliate because he is still guilty of cheating, doesn’t have Khushi anymore in his life and he was anyway protecting Khushi from not letting the news of his divorce leak or reporters reach her. He doesn’t think of himself as worth fighting for. He did the bare minimum for himself. Lawyered up. Took care of the pictures. That was it. There’s nothing more to his decision.

I saw that general sentiment was that Arnav didn’t think of Khushi after learning about Lavanya’s deceit. That’s not really true. She is out of his life already and he did have security around her personal life. Was worried about Uma nagar because it’s far and yet managed to deploy people to keep reporters away. It was Manali’s stupidity that leaked the news.

Also, he was keeping reporters and the blackmailer away from Khushi when photographs landed in her arms. That was Aman’s first reaction. At that time he wasn’t even aware of Lavanya’s deceit and thought she was in the same boat as him, maybe even worse since she’s a woman.

VeiledWords thumbnail

Originally posted by: bakwas_serial

We should do a sidebar and then comment..because thoughts are in tandem. 😂

You-know-who and what you said..both makes sense. I want to take few things literally..otherwise I will go more nuts.

you can take it literally. He said he can take on Lavanya and Manali because he actually can. 😌😌😌
VeiledWords thumbnail

Originally posted by: BollyBabe75

I hope he goes to the end of the Earth to make things right for Khushi. And I know you can’t comment too much on things because you might give key plot points away but so many seem to be absolving some of Arnav’s behavior because the poor guy is ****** up and after all his base motives are good. He’s doing it for Khushi.

I say b*** s***! Whatever happened to, I am assuming Anjali and the baby and the secret surrounding it, are more important than Khushi and his family. He is willing to let go of them rather than get help to fight his demons. I don’t think his mental illness is so impeding him that if he valued Khushi and his family above what happened he would work on keeping them in his life. To me that is the root cause of all that he has done that has blown up his life, his marriage and poor Khushi too.

no no. I do agree. I did comment on your question with the same thing that it’s a really great thing to ask at this juncture. What exactly is he willing to do for Khushi?
tashi26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: VeiledWords

Lavanya is rich (her granny owned a big home) but her dad has connections because he was a seasoned actor. Generally. I have seen them mingle with politicians.

but Arnav is definitely richer than her. He own a full fledged production house. He had her signed for three films and they’re not the only movies AR was producing. Manali did threaten than AR will lose a lot of money and Arnav said he was more than willing to do that. But Manali is infamous for dragging people to court too. 🤷‍♀️

He just didn’t retaliate because he is still guilty of cheating, doesn’t have Khushi anymore in his life and he was anyway protecting Khushi from not letting the news of his divorce leak or reporters reach her. He doesn’t think of himself as worth fighting for. He did the bare minimum for himself. Lawyered up. Took care of the pictures. That was it. There’s nothing more to his decision.

I saw that general sentiment was that Arnav didn’t think of Khushi after learning about Lavanya’s deceit. That’s not really true. She is out of his life already and he did have security around her personal life. Was worried about Uma nagar because it’s far and yet managed to deploy people to keep reporters away. It was Manali’s stupidity that leaked the news.

Also, he was keeping reporters and the blackmailer away from Khushi when photographs landed in her arms. That was Aman’s first reaction. At that time he wasn’t even aware of Lavanya’s deceit and thought she was in the same boat as him, maybe even worse since she’s a woman.

But that’s what I wrote too. Did it come out all wrong? 🤦‍♀️