Originally posted by: Pujakrishna

Sliding down for just a peak or a full action? The answer depends on that. 😉🤢

gosh the hope doesn’t die I see 😂
You-Know-Who thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: VeiledWords

gosh the hope doesn’t die I see 😂

Heads in the sand. We will ride this boat till the very end!

VeiledWords thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: tashi26

He had clearly told his lawyer , whatever the circumstances in future, even if she gets married to someone else, has kids with him, majority of his wealth will go to her.

Rest all the members will get their share but Khushi will be the main beneficiary.

And now he did not want to discuss any alimony with her but help her understand the financials.

See you might have to pay alimony after the divorce even if you have put everything on you spouse name in your will. That they will get only in case of your demise.

But alimony is a fixed amount which is decided and given, people give it because law makes them not because they want to.

Legal term might be alimony but for Arnav, Khushi owned everything, she could take whatever and whenever she wanted even after the divorce.

Arnav was not going to give only fixed alimony to Khushi. She could take whatever she wanted. At least that’s my reading of him.

But when he spoke to her it sounded like he was belittling her 10 years of love and companionship.

for sure he F ed up there big time. But as he said to Akash, what he meant was ‘i will take care of alimony and all, I will make sure you’re okay

Which is what he was referring to Akash. What next for Khushi that he immediately needed to do since she agreed? First financially and then emotionally so she doesn’t blame herself.

He quite convincingly thought (because I still feel responsible for the 19 yo), that Khushi’s living and financial arrangements were still something he needed to sort by talking to her. It was just natural to him.

Except Khushi gave him a taste of his own medicine by shutting out and he had no idea how to take care of the whole mess. He can’t really barge into her room now can he? After not even looking at her properly since a month and not talking properly for over a year. Payback’s always a b*tch 😂🤷‍♀️

You-Know-Who thumbnail

😂😂😂😂

the guy did do what he thought should be his topmost priority. However, whether his topmost priority was right or not is always up for debate as it should be.

I just wanted to clarify one thing here. He is rich for sure, and powerful because he owns a leading production house now. But his wealth is nowhere close to Amir Khan in Ghajini🙈

his first startup has just hit the billion dollar mark, which is of course wealth tied in investment and not solely his ; and as it was yelled by his very elated colleagues, ARF is yet to touch the billion dollar mark. Amir khan in Ghajini owned a network which I’m pretty sure would have been a multi billion company.

Arnav got a lot to cover to even remotely reach there.

I also drew a lot of inspiration from start up founders in India who went on to be very successful. What I could tell from the research and the videos we have available of them, is that their lives are obviously very different from us normal folks, but not as glitzy and glamorous as I perceived it to be. Thus,, the whole glamor quotient of Arnav’s life came from Bollywood first (we’ll obviously have our full ride to his rags to riches story). He had mused about ARF where he gambled a lot with risky projects and got rewarded early on. In fact, he had only started counting himself somewhat in to the business elite during that party in 2012.

The words like start up culture are deliberately used. Khushi asks ARF is doing well enough but the thing is, once a company is in the running, what Arnav said was true. The idea had become bigger than him and people depended on him for livelihood.

Even Khushi only asked about children in 2013 when she tells him his work seems to give him a bit of peace now because prior to that he was working like a maniac. He admits to himself in 2015 success party that probably now, he no longer needed to work like that to keep two companies afloat.

I have friends who have worked in a start up. It’s horrible for employees, but it’s nightmarish for the owners and founders. It demands everything from you. I don’t ever want to glamorise that here. He may have been accumulating wealth, but his life was worse than when he had a job (his wife’s observation and worry). His life, nowhere close to Amir’s.

Now probably, he could have stopped and enjoyed. But then his whole life had taken a turn for worse.

I’d be outright here and tell you guys that this is also one of the reasons Khushi doesn’t trouble him much. She had always seen him breaking his back and worries for him when he doesn’t. She repeatedly asked him to come back until he played the trump card and asked her to leave him alone because she made him more stressed.

Oh thank you for confirming this! I actually thought so myself. His company is worth a billion dollars, not him. I don’t think he is a billionaire! A millionaire, maybe. But billionaire is a different league altogether.

This is also why I pointed out the fact that people want him to take on Lavanya head on, but are forgetting that Lavanya is not some two bit actress. She has generational wealth and comes from old money and has played the dirty game much much longer than Arnav! If he hesitates to take her on, I don’t blame him!

VeiledWords thumbnail

Originally posted by: Learrntowrite

yeah yeah… I will take it up with Appy di as a question because I read it differently. I thought he specifically said only his will needs the change. Rest whoever own whatever will remain the same. He just wanted to protect his family in case of his demise because that was his first question to his lawyer too. Just about his will and not the property. This is why I’m a little confused. And Khushi’s marital status and kids part was also related to his share of will alone. What Khushi owns directly can anyway not be challenged by Arnav’s illegitimate kids. He was only regulating his will, not property as per my understanding.

this is correct. His lawyer pointed out that he is way too overbearing with his will and Arnav gave his reasoning. His wealth is tied up in very complex assets and his family is very simple. He needed no ambiguity in his will that could ever be challenged or threatened by anyone.

He also knew the law that his biological child deserved at least some of it and decided to talk to his lawyer about it later. But he is too diligent with his will, which I have observed some rich folks around me are because it’s just too much money to not be taken care of at all times 🙈

BollyBabe75 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I understand the effects of depression and PTSD. And it does certainly cloud your thinking and judgement. And I am not saying they need to have children. But he is willing to give up everything to not face how what happened is clouding everything he professes to hold dear in his private life.

He is capable of thinking rationally but for whatever reason he is not willing to fight to hold on to what he professes to love. It is more important than facing his demons and working on his phobias. Now whether that leads to children and divorce or not is another question. But it is more important than his love for Khushi and his family. He is willing to break their hearts rather than work on his issues.

Take out the mental illness component that we all agree clouds his judgement. Why is he depressed over what happened that leads him to blow up his life?

In the end , all of our discussions don’t matter until this question that supersedes every other in his life is answered.

Edited by BollyBabe75 - 1 years ago
VeiledWords thumbnail

Oh in my head I don’t worry about the size at all, like never for Arnav. I am sure he loaded in all the departments. 🙈🙈

Fit is very important, can’t imagine him getting a wedgie. 😉

are you Payal from that os??

arnav Ji is loaded and I’m not talking money? 🤣🤣

Edited by VeiledWords - 1 years ago
tashi26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

for sure he F ed up there big time. But as he said to Akash, what he meant was ‘i will take care of alimony and all, I will make sure you’re okay

Which is what he was referring to Akash. What next for Khushi that he immediately needed to do since she agreed? First financially and then emotionally so she doesn’t blame herself.

He quite convincingly thought (because I still feel responsible for the 19 yo), that Khushi’s living and financial arrangements were still something he needed to sort by talking to her. It was just natural to him.

Except Khushi gave him a taste of his own medicine by shutting out and he had no idea how to take care of the whole mess. He can’t really barge into her room now can he? After not even looking at her properly since a month and not talking properly for over a year. Payback’s always a b*tch 😂🤷‍♀️

Arpita, you don’t have to explain anything to me, I have in fact tried giving explanations about his reasons on the thread 🙈🙈🙈.

The only reason I called him moron was because he wanted to say something else but he was rattled and said something else entirely.

And didn’t he leave his majority of wealth to khushi, like what I understood, he was securing her future and giving her more than any specified alimony. That was my point to Isha as well.

No, I am not Payal ( happy with husband you see😉) just Arnav will always be loaded. 🙈

Edited by tashi26 - 1 years ago
You-Know-Who thumbnail

Originally posted by: BollyBabe75

I understand the effects of depression and PTSD. And it does certainly cloud your thinking and judgement. And I am not saying they need to have children. But he is willing to give up everything to not face how what happened is clouding everything he professes to hold dear in his private life.

He is capable of thinking rationally but for whatever reason he is not willing to fight to hold on to what he professes to love. It is more important than facing his demons and working on his phobias. Now whether that leads to children and divorce or not is another question. But it is more important than his love for Khushi and his family. He is willing to break their hearts rather than work on his issues.

Take out the mental illness component that we all agree clouds his judgement. Why is he depressed over what happened that leads him to blow up his life?

I am not clear on your question I guess. I am not sure anyone, not even Arnav, can answer WHY he is depressed?

VeiledWords thumbnail

Though I don’t agree his intentions were cheating but his guilt of cheating his wife and then knowing his divorce was set in stone after this, stress of losing his reputation, ruining someone else’s life( BL’s), having a child which he never wanted and now getting from a ONS ( that’s what it was in his head) which also he never wanted made him act the way he did.

But do I like him meeting BL like that, absolutely No.

Should he have atleast involved Aman from the beginning, when he clearly did not like meeting that b*tch, absolutely Yes.

His need to be righteous all the time when he should have just let people in and talked is biggest reason all this is happening.

Edited:- Also, I want to add, when you have struggled all your life for money, your first instinct is to protect your family’s finances and that’s what he did. Here, if not cared for Khushi would he add clauses like whatever his will remain hers or her kids not his illegitimate childs.

And I believe ,somewhere Lunatics PR teams reputation of destroying reputations in past also got to him. Aakash also pointed that, may be he was meeting lunatic just to ensure she and her PR team does not declare a full fledged war before Khushi is out of the picture in case of his no show. But then once Khushi left he had nobody to protect, just ignored all of Lunatics calls even before new year party when he finally knew about pregnancy lies.

He was just doing what he always did, protect everyone first, and he got a little selfish to enjoy Khushi’s presence till the anniversary. I am not saying he should have not told her, this mess could have been avoided much sooner then.

But he made mistakes, I just hope he gets a chance to correct them for him and Khushi both.

♥️♥️♥️♥️

you guys sometimes point out things so expertly that I believe even I wouldn’t do justice to in the story. Thanks a lot !!!🥹🥹

because Arnav’s reasons and Khushi’s hurt are both clear in my head, I sometimes unfairly assume them to be just as clear to everyone too, until someone points it out so amazingly as you did here. I guess a story of this kind will always have difference of opinions. Maybe it’s not a shortcoming that I think it is because I like reading different things :)

he works like he’s working himself to grave, did the first things and other things (thanks learn for pointing out that he didn’t let his divorce reach any news for Khushi’s comfort because even I don’t go back to chapters so much and before I can explain she almost quoted down the whole thing as to what all he did. Whether he was right or not, I will leave it all tou you guys)

puja and Swati so correctly pointed out that as 3rd parties we may still not understand Khushi’s hurt. Everything aside, she didn’t deserve that treatment of Arnav pulling away. I hope a lot of readers are going through the comments because so many different shades of a single story come alive in these discussions you guys hold.

Edited by VeiledWords - 1 years ago