Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bakwas_serial thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: BollyBabe75

What I am waiting for is to find out what happened that he is so phobic about having a child that he is willing to give up a ten year marriage and a wife everyone claims he loves but is unwilling to seek help. So that and the secret he is unwilling to share is more traumatic than hurting and losing his wife and family?

I find this very interesting. So just how strong is his love? We know he is suffering from probably depression and maybe PTSD but is he really so far gone that he is willing to give up everything he supposedly loves without a fight to keep it in the face of what happened?

For me this is pretty much the heart of the matter. All of the other things discussed here are superfluous in the face of the above question.

True and many of us have said it. The story has been turned on its head after the last few updates.

We thought it was about infidelity and he wanted different things in life..but that was a red herring.

If lavanya had not happened and he had received Khushi's letter..then there would be no divorce. He would have continued with his secret "take it to his grave".

It is almost Khushi had to go through all this torture and breakdown...for him to eventually to address what is really causing him to break his marriage,indulge in sports that is life threatening.

What has he done or not done in the past that troubles him so much

Edited by bakwas_serial - 1 years ago
tashi26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bakwas_serial

True and many of us have said it. The story has been turned on its head after the last few updates.

We thought it was about infidelity and he wanted different things in life..but that was a red herring.

If lavanya had not happened and he had received Khushi's letter..then there would be no divorce. He would have continued with his secret "take it to his grave".

It is almost Khushi had to go through all this torture and breakdown...for him to eventually to address what is really causing him to break his marriage,indulge in sports that is life threatening.

What has he done or not done in the past that troubles him so much

Same thoughts 😊, I do not know why even I highlighted some of your lines. But agree to every word you have written.
Edited by tashi26 - 1 years ago
BollyBabe75 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I am not sure you are understanding the meaning behind my question. Yes, there would still be a divorce because he is unwilling to address the child issue. That is more important than his marriage, love for Khushi, and his family. The point is he is willing to lose all of the above rather than face it and seek help. The letter has nothing to do with my question. Finding the letter and deciding he wants Khushi back is not addressing the issue. That happened after he was willing to lose everything.

Edited by BollyBabe75 - 1 years ago
VeiledWords thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: SwatStar_Arshi

Girls, so lost with so many posts since morning, someone has to get me jump started on latest...

But I have something special for you... I have decided to give the Boxer complete respect that it deserves, from all of us -

Just wrote few more lines further to my 4 lines poem yesterday, aarj kiya hai (presenting) -

Arnav begging 😛 😛 to La

Ye daulat bhi le lo, ye shohrat bhi le lo

Bhale cheen lo mujhse meri Jawaani

Magar muzko louta do mera woh boxer

Rakho tum MaLa Di aur Manali Kamini

La crying remembering Arnav - 😢 😢

Bhulaaye nahin bhool saqta hai koi

Woh nashilisi see raat, meri behaki jawani

Magar mujhko lauta do Panchgani ki rave party

Kyu Boxer kare wafayen, rahi adhuri meri kahani

Khushi to Arnav - 😡 😡

Aap kafir huve, hamane uthai sari jafayen

Woh tuti hui chudiyan, mere dil ki kahani

Agar mujhko lauta sako woh sari wafayen

Woh chotisi Duniya, woh Jannat ki nishani

Ek Boxer ne nibhayi, aap kar gaye bewafayen

Tuze roj dekhoon, boxer tu toh hai ruhani

Chal diye Boxer ke saath, chod ke bas kuch yaden

Neev the hum tumhari, ab jeena khandhar jindagani

Arnav to Khushi - 🤗 🤗

Ye daulat bhi le lo, ye shohrat bhi le lo

Bhale cheen lo mujhse meri Jawaani

Magar lout ana, lete aana woh boxer

Tumhare bagair jeena beimani, mai karunga puri kahani

Tumhare bagair jeena beimani, mai karunga puri kahani

I am so sorry but I can only tag 10 people but this is meant for all of us. 👏 👏

-Swati

Swati take a bow!!! 🥰🥰🥰🥰 this is just absolutely hilarious stuff 😂😂😂

I cannot believe Arnav’s boxers have more hold over all of you than any other thing in the story so far. Clinging to the last hope I see. 😉

Allow me to ask though, just how much heartbroken you guys are going to be if you realize underwear may not have fled from the scene completely but took a little sliding down?? 😂😂😂

canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

I hope Arpita is writing the next chapter.

Else readers will complete this thread without an update. 😆

tashi26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: VeiledWords

I cannot believe Arnav’s boxers have more hold over all of you than any other thing in the story so far. Clinging to the last hope I see. 😉

Allow me to ask though, just how much heartbroken you guys are going to be if you realize underwear may not have fled from the scene completely but took a little sliding down?? 😂😂😂

Very heartbroken, because then the mol*station would be r*pe. 😢
Pujakrishna thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: VeiledWords

Sliding down for just a peak or a full action? The answer depends on that. 😉🤢

VeiledWords thumbnail

Originally posted by: You-Know-Who

My MOST/ABSOLUTE favorite part of the story is the most heartbreaking and angsty part. It's when Khushi leaves Shantivan and is breaking down in the penthouse:

The Every single time Devi Maiyya, just kills me. i have found myself randomly thinking about this line and just feeling the onset of tears in my eyes. Arpita, I will say this again, your pen is mighty.

😍😍😍😍 thank you so much. If it matters though, I had cried the most too while editing that chapter.
VeiledWords thumbnail

Originally posted by: SwatStar_Arshi

Yes Tashi, Arnav and his handling in this chapter was a complete let down for me too.

I was expecting him to be like Amir Khan in Ghajini, ultra sophisticated, running everywhere with barrage of staff since his day starts till end, private jets, bulletproof cars, always secretaries, advisors around updating him etc. Imagine India hardly had less than 100 billionaires back in 2015 among 1.53 billion population that make him in league of Tatas, Ambanis and BIrlas. But the way he handled things after La mishap, any average Joe, Tom, Dick and Harry would have handled a million times better. Nothing proactive but complete laid back reactive actions and let go... Yuck...

How he treated Khushi and cheated behind her back by meeting La, I am not even going there..

😂😂😂😂

the guy did do what he thought should be his topmost priority. However, whether his topmost priority was right or not is always up for debate as it should be.

I just wanted to clarify one thing here. He is rich for sure, and powerful because he owns a leading production house now. But his wealth is nowhere close to Amir Khan in Ghajini🙈

his first startup has just hit the billion dollar mark, which is of course wealth tied in investment and not solely his ; and as it was yelled by his very elated colleagues, ARF is yet to touch the billion dollar mark. Amir khan in Ghajini owned a network which I’m pretty sure would have been a multi billion company.

Arnav got a lot to cover to even remotely reach there.

I also drew a lot of inspiration from start up founders in India who went on to be very successful. What I could tell from the research and the videos we have available of them, is that their lives are obviously very different from us normal folks, but not as glitzy and glamorous as I perceived it to be. Thus,, the whole glamor quotient of Arnav’s life came from Bollywood first (we’ll obviously have our full ride to his rags to riches story). He had mused about ARF where he gambled a lot with risky projects and got rewarded early on. In fact, he had only started counting himself somewhat in to the business elite during that party in 2012.

The words like start up culture are deliberately used. Khushi asks ARF is doing well enough but the thing is, once a company is in the running, what Arnav said was true. The idea had become bigger than him and people depended on him for livelihood.

Even Khushi only asked about children in 2013 when she tells him his work seems to give him a bit of peace now because prior to that he was working like a maniac. He admits to himself in 2015 success party that probably now, he no longer needed to work like that to keep two companies afloat.

I have friends who have worked in a start up. It’s horrible for employees, but it’s nightmarish for the owners and founders. It demands everything from you. I don’t ever want to glamorise that here. He may have been accumulating wealth, but his life was worse than when he had a job (his wife’s observation and worry). His life, nowhere close to Amir’s.

Now probably, he could have stopped and enjoyed. But then his whole life had taken a turn for worse.

I’d be outright here and tell you guys that this is also one of the reasons Khushi doesn’t trouble him much. She had always seen him breaking his back and worries for him when he doesn’t. She repeatedly asked him to come back until he played the trump card and asked her to leave him alone because she made him more stressed.

You-Know-Who thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: BollyBabe75

I am not sure you are understanding the meaning behind my question. Yes, there would still be a divorce because he is unwilling to address the child issue. That is more important than his marriage, love for Khushi, and his family. The point is he is willing to lose all of the above rather than face it and seek help. The letter has nothing to do with my question. Finding the letter and deciding he wants Khushi back is not addressing the issue. That happened after he was willing to lose everything.

I think you’re alluding to the fact that he doesn’t love her enough because he is not willing to work on his issues regarding the child, correct? Although I don’t agree to this premise, I can see where you’re coming from. I think majority of it has to do with that secret of his that Khushi can never find out. I have a strong feeling that he has avoided this talk of children because whatever is the reason is somehow related to Khushi or hurts Khushi. But that’s just my thing. He mentions this secret when he was drugged at the Panchgani party just before he throws the glass of drink over the balcony. And right around this time he also considers suicide. I think it’s pretty safe to say that whatever is his hold that prevents him from having a child goes much much beyond the fact that “he just doesn’t love her enough”. I mean, if he is willing to consider suicide to end it all….

Another thing, I understand where the doubt about Arnav’s love for Khushi comes from, but it is hard to qualify depression and its effects on people. People stop feeling altogether. Their body chemistry works differently and most people in depression often complain that they don’t feel anything at all.

One more point that I saw that was raised a couple of posts back: that any normal human would go to their wife first after ONS if they love their wife? I actually don’t think it’s that normal or common. It’s the one that makes most common sense, but it is still not common. A lot of people, and I mean, a lot, prefer to run away from the blinding issue that they are facing…Not that that’s right, all I am trying to say is what he did is not something novel. Guilt can make people do crazy things! Even if they love their partner!