Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashviniv thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: dair10arshi

We need to sneak a peek at this sheet, please do share your recommendations with all of us❤️

❤️❤️ I will share the links in between

Right now shared 3 on page 37.u can check those out

Ashviniv thumbnail

Originally posted by: BollyBabe75

On December 17, he says with the divorce he can chase the life he always wanted for himself and nobody can interfere with his future plans, no wife, family or friends.

When I raised that before someone interpreted that as him being able to work as much as he wanted. But he is not finding happiness in his work. We know he is into extreme sports (good that he keeps his will up to date) and that he likes photography, nature.

I am wondering what his future plans are. Using the word future makes me wonder that it’s more than work.

Yeah that's an interesting thought. He says he wants to have that last memory of all his family under one roof to tuck in his mind for the winter days ahead.

What exactly was he planning. Sometimes I get the feeling he is suicidal. He maintains his will so up to date. The thought on the panchgani terrace is how easy it will be to let go

What has happened to the happy, in love man of 2005-2006

Edited by Ashviniv - 1 years ago
dair10arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Savera84

Has anyone read Letter Box? It is a good story based on the show.

The below stories are available on IF

Mohabat Door Jaane Na De - Based on the show

Colors of the Wind - Based on the show

Sabi's stories

Unexpectedly Expected - Not based on the show, but hilarious.

Cheers..

Hi,

Happy to say I have read all of them except, "Letter box". Could you share the link, I don't think its on IF, is it?

Also Unexpectedly Expected, is a laughter riot. I had a hard time controlling ROFLing when I was secretly reading it in the middle of the night. Its the bummer that Saucechips hasnt completed the other FF that she was working on. She is so damn good.

dair10arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashviniv

❤️❤️ I will share the links in between

Right now shared 3 on page 37.u can check those out

Thank you so much! Will be sure to check them out. Looking forward to more amazing recommendations!

VeiledWords thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 7

Alright, I’m gonna do some catching up now 😂😂

God help me!!!😂😍

tashi26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashviniv

Yeah that's an interesting thought. He says he wants to have that last memory of all his family under one rough to tuck in his mind for the winter days ahead.

What exactly was he planning. Sometimes I get the feeling his is suicidal. He maintains his will so up to date. The thought on the panchgani terrace is how easy it will be to let go

What has happened to the happy, in love man of 2005-2006

yes same thoughts Ashvini, all those adventure sports he was indulging in, those were not exactly adventurous but dangerous. Like people who indulge in them don’t think on those lines.

And he says he can pursue his passions without care is because there will be no Khushi worrying at home.

He was prepared with his will too and somewhere I guess doing business as livelihoods depended on them. But slowly the thoughts of what’s the point of all this after he is going to take over Bitebox were creeping on him too.

I never knew I would say this but this guy really needs more compassion, he is suicidal, he was mol*sted ( really hope that lunatic stopped at mol*station and not r*pe him). Has not realised any of this yet, still beating himself about everything.

When the story started I was hating him, cried for Khushi in real. And now my heart is just breaking for this man. I know Khushi is broken and she needs help too.

God this all is making me hate those b*tches more. Hope Arpita has some serious punishment planned for them.

Pujakrishna thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: VeiledWords

God help me!!!😂😍

Tum ajkal eid ka chaand baan gayi ho writer ji..🤔

tashi26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: VeiledWords

God help me!!!😂😍

Arpita I had asked a question in the previous thread but with so much discussion you might have missed it.

Please tell me when you chose this name for the story.

Did you think it’s going to be Resurgence and Redemption of us readers. Because seriously I hated Arnav and now feeling sorry for him so much so that I wish I could go and hug him and tell everything will be fine. Don’t worry.

Now Khushi might not so thought I will only hug him 🙈

Edited by tashi26 - 1 years ago
Ashviniv thumbnail

Originally posted by: tashi26

yes same thoughts Ashvini, all those adventure sports he was indulging in, those were not exactly adventurous but dangerous. Like people who indulge in them don’t think on those lines.

And he says he can pursue his passions without care is because there will be no Khushi worrying at home.

He was prepared with his will too and somewhere I guess doing business as livelihoods depended on them. But slowly the thoughts of what’s the point of all this after he is going to take over Bitebox were creeping on him too.

I never knew I would say this but this guy really needs more compassion, he is suicidal, he was mol*sted ( really hope that lunatic stopped at mol*station and not r*pe him). Has not realised any of this yet, still beating himself about everything.

When the story started I was hating him, cried for Khushi in real. And now my heart is just breaking for this man. I know Khushi is broken and she needs help too.

God this all is making me hate those b*tches more. Hope Arpita has some serious punishment planned for them.

Exactly he is seriously f**ked up. I am now really really interested to see what exactly happened to turn him into this version. In 2005-06 he was under stress, tensed but still happy about life. That time he didn't had much as well. Now after everything he has achieved he has this sense of emptiness. Why is that. Why he is not happy about his success or proud for that matter.

As I said earlier Arpita is genius

For the initial chapters I kept saying my heart is breaking for Khushi. Now I am saying my heart is breaking for both of them.💔

Ashviniv thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pujakrishna

Tum ajkal eid ka chaand baan gayi ho writer ji..🤔

I think Arpita might not be able to comment on our discussion now because anything she says might be treated as clue or she can't comment without divulging critical aspects of the story

Edited by Ashviniv - 1 years ago