Resurgence | Arshi FF | Thread 3 | Thread 4 link updated on Page 150 - Page 33

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tashi26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: bakwas_serial

The one who calls herself bakwas_serial 🤣.

I think rather than cheating he was unfair to Khushi. In an ideal world..he would meet the two BL with Khushi on his side.

That nobody can debate.

I would add unfair to himself too in the process.

Wouldn’t that be great. The best revenge on Lunatic for me would be that.😏

tashi26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

True Puja. But folks make mistakes. We may get angry, hurt and lose it. But eventually, we do not overlook everything that is right about our relationship.

That is one great line BB. 👏🏻
Pujakrishna thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

The one who calls herself bakwas_serial 🤣.

I think rather than cheating he was unfair to Khushi. In an ideal world..he would meet the two BL with Khushi on his side.

Whaaatttttttt i was calling someone with the name shradha, bakwas????🤣🤣

Yeh Bhagwan.

Nice name bakwas..😂😂 bdw your this username was an ode to which serial?? Don't tell me IPK.

bakwas_serial thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pujakrishna

Whaaatttttttt i was calling someone with the name shradha, bakwas????🤣🤣

Yeh Bhagwan.

Nice name bakwas..😂😂 bdw your this username was an ode to which serial?? Don't tell me IPK.

I think I saw something on a trip to India about college students. Looked good..tried to find it here..and found it followed the usual drama.

Led to ipk..which I loved till marriage. Or let say I liked the chemistry of the pair. Abandoned it after that..but read a ff Tewari & Sons. Liked it a lot to comment..

BollyBabe75 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

What I am waiting for is to find out what happened that he is so phobic about having a child that he is willing to give up a ten year marriage and a wife everyone claims he loves but is unwilling to seek help. So that and the secret he is unwilling to share is more traumatic than hurting and losing his wife and family?

I find this very interesting. So just how strong is his love? We know he is suffering from probably depression and maybe PTSD but is he really so far gone that he is willing to give up everything he supposedly loves without a fight to keep it in the face of what happened?

For me this is pretty much the heart of the matter. All of the other things discussed here are superfluous in the face of the above question.

Edited by BollyBabe75 - 1 years ago
lechuarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Girls I think arnav is Hepatitis B carrier. 🥺. That was the twist

dair10arshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashviniv

Somehow I don't remember the names right now. I will post the links tomorrow. I have a full Excel of links 😳

We need to sneak a peek at this sheet, please do share your recommendations with all of us❤️

dair10arshi thumbnail

We are on Thread 3 already!! Congratulations Arpita!

I always end up missing out on the funniest of discussions. I was in school when the show aired and would watch the re-runs in the afternoon. I was not aware of IF and this world of fandom that had 2 sides to it. I discovered this forum sometime later in 2015 when quite a lot of the talented writers decided to quit.

I would be going through pages and threads to find chapters and good FF only to see quite a few of them suddenly closed or left incomplete.

A few incomplete ones that break my heart are Tewari & sons (The author did come back but I guess she got held back by AD) and 101 letters (one of the sweetest stories)

There were also some good angsty or redemptions ones by lazyleaves but the author took them down.

The forum had turned nasty by the time I found my love for FFs because of rude readers and plagiarism. But I am so glad to be around this time to experience the fever first-hand. All of you guys seem so much fun.

Thank you so much, Arpita for breathing life into this fandom again.

And *drumrolls* while waiting for the next update. I hope AD is treating you well.

Has anyone read Letter Box? It is a good story based on the show.

The below stories are available on IF

Mohabat Door Jaane Na De - Based on the show

Colors of the Wind - Based on the show

Sabi's stories

Unexpectedly Expected - Not based on the show, but hilarious.

Cheers..

Edited by Savera84 - 1 years ago
BollyBabe75 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

On December 17, he says with the divorce he can chase the life he always wanted for himself and nobody can interfere with his future plans, no wife, family or friends.

When I raised that before someone interpreted that as him being able to work as much as he wanted. But he is not finding happiness in his work. We know he is into extreme sports (good that he keeps his will up to date) and that he likes photography, nature.

I am wondering what his future plans are. Using the word future makes me wonder that it’s more than work.

Edited by BollyBabe75 - 1 years ago