Resurgence | Arshi FF | Thread 3 | Thread 4 link updated on Page 150 - Page 32

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tashi26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Pujakrishna

Agreed with everything tashi.

But all of this is from a 3rd person's perspective.

Can anyone in khushi's shoes have such sane thoughts/ understanding. That's all i am saying.

Understanding that with her being under the same roof, her husband went to meet not once but many times, another woman who was ''supposedly'' pregnant with his child?? -- Again, I understand his dilemma, but can any wife??

So i say if she choose not to, i will completely understand her too.

I know, that is going to hurt a lot, but still it’s better to know the full truth and be hurt than living with the knowledge she currently has.

And then this time let Arnav do all the work and woo her. Forgiveness can come later.

Pujakrishna thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tashi26

I know, that is going to hurt a lot, but still it’s better to know the full truth and be hurt than living with the knowledge she currently has.

And then this time let Arnav do all the work and woo her. Forgiveness can come later.

No no OFCOURSE SHE NEEDS TO KNOW ALL OF IT NOW.

Enough of her not knowing things about her own life. No discussion on that.

I was just talking about the hurt part from khushi's shoes.

bakwas_serial thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Though I don’t agree his intentions were cheating but his guilt of cheating his wife and then knowing his divorce was set in stone after this, stress of losing his reputation, ruining someone else’s life( BL’s), having a child which he never wanted and now getting from a ONS ( that’s what it was in his head) which also he never wanted made him act the way he did.

But do I like him meeting BL like that, absolutely No.

Should he have atleast involved Aman from the beginning, when he clearly did not like meeting that b*tch, absolutely Yes.

His need to be righteous all the time when he should have just let people in and talked is biggest reason all this is happening.

Edited:- Also, I want to add, when you have struggled all your life for money, your first instinct is to protect your family’s finances and that’s what he did. Here, if not cared for Khushi would he add clauses like whatever his will remain hers or her kids not his illegitimate childs.

And I believe ,somewhere Lunatics PR teams reputation of destroying reputations in past also got to him. Aakash also pointed that, may be he was meeting lunatic just to ensure she and her PR team does not declare a full fledged war before Khushi is out of the picture in case of his no show. But then once Khushi left he had nobody to protect, just ignored all of Lunatics calls even before new year party when he finally knew about pregnancy lies.

He was just doing what he always did, protect everyone first, and he got a little selfish to enjoy Khushi’s presence till the anniversary. I am not saying he should have not told her, this mess could have been avoided much sooner then.

But he made mistakes, I just hope he gets a chance to correct them for him and Khushi both.

There is too much packed here. Any normal person would do exactly what Swati said..no matter how difficult..talk to his wife (even if he was thinking of separation) and let his legal team together. Soon not trek to Nepal.

But let us read it based on how how this Arnav has been etched.

He apologized to La morning after. He has recollection that he knew at least once that it was not Khushi he kissed.

The moron bought the BS the two BLs said why the child (which only La wants to give birth to not him) needs a father who is unattached. Blurted his thoughts about divorce.

He is ashamed of himself..so will not talk to K or meet her eye. He is not behaving rationally or clinically as he claims. He would otherwise think of all the repercussions that Swati has listed in several posts.

He is taking care of wealth but not most important part that is the emotional upheavel of all this on his wife. Does not matter if you separate..it will hurt her..you need to tell her.

He is reacting as a new curve ball is thrown. A month later..pics!. So he fixes it. Find about a setup.

he thinks it is just him she is after. Let's it go. He refuses to think through..even after Manali threat (or so we think)

So to answer your question..I do agree it is not cheating meeting LBs. He is doing everything right by others except what is most important. Even to him. Talk to his wife.

It is his inability to overcame his shame that he betrayed his vows, by sleeping with another woman, and he pushed till the end to talk to Khushi. Which never happened

Edited by bakwas_serial - 1 years ago
tashi26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bakwas_serial

There is too much packed here. Any normal person would do exactly what Swati said..no matter how difficult..talk to his wife (even if he was thinking of separation) and let his legal team together. Soon not trek to Nepal.

But let us read it based on how how this Arnav has been etched.

He apologized to La morning after. He has recollection that he knew at least once that it was not Khushi he kissed.

The moron bought the BS the two BLs said why the child (which only La wants to give birth to not him) needs a father who is unattached. Blurted his thoughts about divorce.

He is ashamed of himself..so will not talk to K or meet her eye. He is not behaving rationally or clinically as he claims. He would otherwise think of all the repercussions that Swati has listed in several posts.

He is taking care of wealth but not most important part that is the emotional upheavel of all this on his wife. Does not matter if you separate..it will hurt her..you need to tell her.

So to answer your question..I do agree it is not cheating meeting LBs. He is doing everything right by others except what is most important. Even to him. Talk to his wife.

It is his inability to overcame his shame and he pushed till the end to talk to Khushi. Which never happened

Yes, that’s my point he did not cheat and handled the situation not as he should have.

I agree with what you are saying, any NORMAL person will do exactly that.

But this Arnav is someone who deals with situations always keeping his emotions aside or rather life has taught him to do that.

He wants to run to Khushi after he finds her letter, misses her like hell, knows he has lost his anchor. But his emotions are kept aside, thinks only now Khushi will get what she wants a child and does not act.

Yes blurting his thoughts about divorce were like are you kidding me, stop trying to do the right always. And the right you think is not even right.

Well he did not deal the situation when he should have believing once he will have That Talk he will explain it to her. Both sets of parents will be there to take care of the emotional upheaval.

Even before Khushi revealed, he thought he will be the one telling her about Lavanya.

But we know what happened to his plans and now Khushi is hurt, very very hurt.

At least god or Arpita 😉 gives him some sense now and he speaks up.

Seriously if he wallows now in self pity and guilt I will enter the story and kick him hard. 😠

bakwas_serial thumbnail

Yes, that’s my point he did not cheat and handled the situation not as he should have.

I agree with what you are saying, any NORMAL person will do exactly that.

But this Arnav is someone who deals with situations always keeping his emotions aside or rather life has taught him to do that.

He wants to run to Khushi after he finds her letter, misses her like hell, knows he has lost his anchor. But his emotions are kept aside, thinks only now Khushi will get what she wants a child and does not act.

Yes blurting his thoughts about divorce were like are you kidding me, stop trying to do the right always. And the right you think is not even right.

Well he did not deal the situation when he should have believing once he will have That Talk he will explain it to her. Both sets of parents will be there to take care of the emotional upheaval.

Even before Khushi revealed, he thought he will be the one telling her about Lavanya.

But we know what happened to his plans and now Khushi is hurt, very very hurt.

At least god or Arpita 😉 gives him some sense now and he speaks up.

Seriously if he wallows now in self pity and guilt I will enter the story and kick him hard. 😠

I really like the bold Tashi 🥰😅.

But I think talking when parents will be there to support K is BS. He is ashamed to have the talk..so he pushed it out for 2 months. .2.5 months. Just like it is BS it will hurt less when she knows later. It is pep talk to himself..nothing more. Wait till he hears how toxic he made it for her with his stonewalling.

I will not mix that with how and when he finally went to get K. Right here and not before in Oct.

Pujakrishna thumbnail

Also tashi imagine khushi asking him... you went to meet the supposed mother of your child in her home because she was keeping unwell & was being super anxious but you haven't stopped for once to check on your wife's health physical & mental because of your treatment towards her, who was living right with you under the same roof. How is that arnav?

All these questions are just super obvious and human from khushi.

tashi26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bakwas_serial

I really like the bold Tashi 🥰😅.

But I think talking when parents will be there to support K is BS. He is ashamed to have the talk..so he pushed it out for 2 months. .2.5 months. Just like it is BS it will hurt less when she knows later. It is pep talk to himself..nothing more. Wait till he hears how toxic he made it for her with his stonewalling.

I will not mix that with how and when he finally went to get K. Right here and not before in Oct.

I totally agree his reasons were BS, I am just stating his reasons here.

I am just cutting him slack here because I know he was very very mentally disturbed ( god knows from how long) and he wanted to enjoy his anniversary day( how I don’t know but those were his reasons).

And may be live in the false security that his marriage was not over yet.

He has made Khushi also depressed with his guilt with all the BS logics.

Bhai ki lagne wali hai ab 🙄 (Khushi is not going to buy all his reasons for not keeping her in the loop like before)

Edited by tashi26 - 1 years ago
tashi26 thumbnail

Also tashi imagine khushi asking him... you went to meet the supposed mother of your child in her home because she was keeping unwell & was being super anxious but you haven't stopped for once to check on your wife's health physical & mental because of your treatment towards her, who was living right with you under the same roof. How is that arnav?

All these questions are just super obvious and human from khushi.

This is the current discussion between, Swati, me and shradha. 🙈

Ofcourse she will and should ask him that. Whatever his reasons were she needs to ask him all this.

Now I have written in my reply to Swati on pg34 that he was may be there for Lavanya just to avoid her PR destroying him and eventually Khushi in the process.

But it doesn’t mean he should not have thought about her emotional health at all.

I as reader can cut him some slack as you said, wife will not do that easily.

Edited by tashi26 - 1 years ago
Pujakrishna thumbnail

This is the current discussion between, Swati, me and shradha. 🙈

Ofcourse she will and should ask him that. Whatever his reasons were she needs to ask him all this.

Now I have written in my reply to Swati on pg34 that he was may be there for Lavanya just to avoid her PR destroying him and eventually Khushi in the process.

But it doesn’t mean he should not have thought about her emotional health at all.

I as reader can cut him some slack as you said, wife will not do that easily.

Oh sorry i have not seen that comment. Who's shradha bdw?

Yes we as readers understand that. But khushi.?

bakwas_serial thumbnail

Oh sorry i have not seen that comment. Who's shradha bdw?

Yes we as readers understand that. But khushi.?

The one who calls herself bakwas_serial 🤣.

I think rather than cheating he was unfair to Khushi. In an ideal world..he would meet the two BL with Khushi on his side.