Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashviniv thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: bakwas_serial

We tend to make judgements based on surface information.

Which are.

He was more educated, he could have so much better life , if he got to choose, who and when he marries. He was a blessing for her. She is the village girl, young, too traditional...

Ignoring what he don't know. Assuming everything else is normal In his life. Well his mother knew...and we know as more is revealed.

Marriage and long term relationship is not about ticking boxes🙃

Two things bug me always..that education and age makes you fair and wise. It does not. It suppose to give you a tool but all of us don't necessarily use it.

I need to reread Swati ode to boxers.

Its a myth. an old person from village might have more wisdom than a Harverd Graduate. These days I see more and more 'educated' people doing so many absurd, obnoxious things that i have to say they are just 'Literate' and not 'educated'

bakwas_serial thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pujakrishna

We have cut him slacks because we have seen things from 1st person's lens/pov but it impossible to understand things otherwise, unless BL herself confess that she spiked and forced herself on him which is a very thin possibility. This is an ff so things can go like this but in any real life situation nothing like this will ever happen and it will be impossible to answer any question of your partner.

Your decision to stay in a rave party is enough.

I am saying this from the first chapter of arnav's DML that i as a 3rd person/neutral party who has seen things from the 1st party's lens can cut him slack but any partner (here khushi) who is been partially cheated, if doesn't understand a word of the explanation that he will give, i will not blame her for a second.

True Puja. But folks make mistakes. We may get angry, hurt and lose it. But eventually, we do not overlook everything that is right about our relationship.

bakwas_serial thumbnail

Originally posted by: tashi26

May be not right about now, but if Khushi will choose to listen to him, she will understand. Aakash and Aman did.

Khushi is heartbroken but she understands him on a level which nobody else does.

She will understand his need to take care of all the mess as well.

Of course she will be hurt, he did not share with her.

I have this weird theory in my head, not ASR(with his strong persona ) but a vulnerable Arnav and his tears will be enough.

Thoughts are in tandem🥰

tashi26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I wrote my theory of why I don’t believe he cheated on Khushi by meeting lunatic behind her back.

We can always agree to disagree but just read and tell me what you think.

I can’t tag you for some reason I don’t know why. It’s on page 34.

Edited by tashi26 - 1 years ago
bakwas_serial thumbnail

I wrote my theory of why I don’t believe he cheated on Khushi by meeting lunatic behind her back.

We can always agree to disagree but just read and tell me what you think.

I can’t tag you for some reason I don’t know why.

You want me to scroll 37 pages for it..tell me the page # please

Pujakrishna thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

May be not right about now, but if Khushi will choose to listen to him, she will understand. Aakash and Aman did.

Khushi is heartbroken but she understands him on a level which nobody else does.

She will understand his need to take care of all the mess as well.

Of course she will be hurt, he did not share with her.

I have this weird theory in my head, not ASR(with his strong persona ) but a vulnerable Arnav and his tears will be enough.

Yes you are right on some parts tashi but it is different from akash and aman understanding.

Akash and aman were not put through such emotional cruelty since 2013, akash and aman didnt go through the fear of seeing arnav slipping through their hands like sand, akash and aman were not betrayed, sent back, brought back...

It is very very different.

Khushi would have understood in a easily if everything else would have been normal in their marriage and this ONS would have happened, but now i don't know.

I personally dont want her to understand for a long time atleast. Lets see how far he can go to woe khushi.

But i agree not Asr but a vulnerable arnav and his tears will be enough.

tashi26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

You want me to scroll 37 pages for it..tell me the page # please

Haha no, I added page 34 already.

It’s page 34

tashi26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pujakrishna

Yes you are right on some parts tashi but it is different from akash and aman understanding.

Akash and aman were not put through such emotional cruelty since 2013, akash and aman didnt go through the fear of seeing arnav slipping through their hands like sand, akash and aman were not betrayed, sent back, brought back...

It is very very different.

Khushi would have understood in a easily if everything else would have been normal in their marriage and this ONS would have happened, but now i don't know.

I personally dont want her to understand for a long time atleast. Lets see how far he can go to woe khushi.

But i agree not Asr but a vulnerable arnav and his tears will be enough.

Puja the longer she does not know the reasons, the more it’s going to kill her even living in the same house as Arnav. She feels she is pathetic that she has become financially dependent on her cheating husband.

She needs to know everything. Ofcourse Arnav has to repent and he will.

My husband can hurt me and I might want to be done with him. But if he did it mainly out of concern of my well being, it will become easier for me.

I will not be living in self pity that he does not love me. Or will not question his love for the entirety of my marriage.

Now my anger will be why did you make decisions for me, why did you not discuss with me, but not that he does not love or care for me. And worse I was replaceable in his life.

Edited by tashi26 - 1 years ago
Pujakrishna thumbnail

We tend to make judgements based on surface information.

Which are.

He was more educated, he could have so much better life , if he got to choose, who and when he marries. He was a blessing for her. She is the village girl, young, too traditional...

Ignoring what he don't know. Assuming everything else is normal In his life. Well his mother knew...and we know as more is revealed.

Marriage and long term relationship is not about ticking boxes🙃

Two things bug me always..that education and age makes you fair and wise. It does not. It suppose to give you a tool but all of us don't necessarily use it.

I need to reread Swati ode to boxers.

I can't agree more.

Their is a difference between literacy and education.

There is a difference between growing old and growing up.

These days it is the former one with most of us.

Pujakrishna thumbnail

Puja the longer she does not know the reasons, the more it’s going to kill her even living in the same house as Arnav. She feels she is pathetic that she has become financially dependent on her cheating husband.

She needs to know everything. Ofcourse Arnav has to repent and he will.

My husband can hurt me and I might want to be done with him. But if he did it mainly out of concern of my well being, it will become easier for me.

I will not be living in self pity that he does not love me. Or will not question his love for the entirety of my marriage.

Now my anger will be why did you make decisions for me, why did you not discuss with me, but not that he does not love or care for me. And worse I was replaceable in his life.

Agreed with everything tashi.

But all of this is from a 3rd person's perspective.

Can anyone in khushi's shoes have such sane thoughts/ understanding. That's all i am saying.

Understanding that with her being under the same roof, her husband went to meet not once but many times, another woman who was ''supposedly'' pregnant with his child?? -- Again, I understand his dilemma, but can any wife??

So i say if she choose not to, i will completely understand her too.