Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bakwas_serial thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: SwatStar_Arshi

Girls, so lost with so many posts since morning, someone has to get me jump started on latest...

But I have something special for you... I have decided to give the Boxer complete respect that it deserves, from all of us -

Just wrote few more lines further to my 4 lines poem yesterday, aarj kiya hai (presenting) -

Arnav begging 😛 😛 to La

Ye daulat bhi le lo, ye shohrat bhi le lo

Bhale cheen lo mujhse meri Jawaani

Magar muzko louta do mera woh boxer

Rakho tum MaLa Di aur Manali Kamini

La crying remembering Arnav - 😢 😢

Bhulaaye nahin bhool saqta hai koi

Woh nashilisi see raat, meri behaki jawani

Magar mujhko lauta do Panchgani ki rave party

Kyu Boxer kare wafayen, rahi adhuri meri kahani

Khushi to Arnav - 😡 😡

Aap kafir huve, hamane uthai sari jafayen

Woh tuti hui chudiyan, mere dil ki kahani

Agar mujhko lauta sako woh sari wafayen

Woh chotisi Duniya, woh Jannat ki nishani

Ek Boxer ne nibhayi, aap kar gaye bewafayen

Tuze roj dekhoon, boxer tu toh hai ruhani

Chal diye Boxer ke saath, chod ke bas kuch yaden

Neev the hum tumhari, ab jeena khandhar jindagani

Arnav to Khushi - 🤗 🤗

Ye daulat bhi le lo, ye shohrat bhi le lo

Bhale cheen lo mujhse meri Jawaani

Magar lout ana, lete aana woh boxer

Tumhare bagair jeena beimani, mai karunga puri kahani

Tumhare bagair jeena beimani, mai karunga puri kahani

I am so sorry but I can only tag 10 people but this is meant for all of us. 👏 👏

-Swati

We should be allowed multiple emoticons. Tum awesome ho 😅.

This is best OS I have read till now.😂

ArshiLearner thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bakwas_serial

We should be allowed multiple emoticons. Tum awesome ho 😅.

This is best OS I have read till now.😂

Magar muzko louta do mera woh boxer

Rakho tum MaLa Di aur Manali Kamini

This belongs in comments hall of fame for this ff 😂😂😂

bakwas_serial thumbnail

Originally posted by: tashi26

I did write this to Arilip in one of my comments. I strongly believe in her round about way she did confirm.

Only when she knew Arnav had a lawyer too she gave up.

And that moron tells her he will take care of alimony when he had actually in his will made her the main beneficiary.

This guy and his communication skills. 🤦‍♀️

And he is one of the top businessmen of the country. No wonder he needs Khushi as his anchor.

I am with you on this. No not because we are the resident BBs here 😅

Hope in her eyes right ? cannot be if she knew that BL is preg!

he may not have looked at her properly for months but when he does..he recognize all the tells. And then decide to ignore because he can not fall in her eyes. The man is a moron.

She may not have matched his education. But she is just as fair and giving like the 24 year old she got married to.

He needed (needs) unconditional love and acceptance and that is what he got from her. Anchor it is..did Ratna not say to K that without you he Arnav will be lost or something

tashi26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bakwas_serial

I am with you on this. No not because we are the resident BBs here 😅

Hope in her eyes right ? cannot be if she knew that BL is preg!

he may not have looked at her properly for months but when he does..he recognize all the tells. And then decide to ignore because he can not fall in her eyes. The man is a moron.

She may not have matched his education. But she is just as fair and giving like the 24 year old she got married to.

He needed (needs) unconditional love and acceptance and that is what he got from her. Anchor it is..did Ratna not say to K that without you he Arnav will be lost or something

Yes she does, his mother always knew out of them both it’s her son who needs Khushi more.

This guy always needed Khushi to understand his unspoken words and hidden meaning behind his words too and she always did but that day she was so broken. Well who wouldn’t be.

Pujakrishna thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Learrntowrite

Lavanya kamini 😭😭😭😭

I am again in that space where I am so dreaded before the chapter. what could be revealed in the next one…or the next to next one??? My heart pounds thinking how will Arnav answer a single question of Khushi!! It’s so easy to say I was running around taking care of the mess but I read Khushi’s interlude again and I’m just dreading the moment soooo soooo much 😭😭😭😭💔

We have cut him slacks because we have seen things from 1st person's lens/pov but it impossible to understand things otherwise, unless BL herself confess that she spiked and forced herself on him which is a very thin possibility. This is an ff so things can go like this but in any real life situation nothing like this will ever happen and it will be impossible to answer any question of your partner.

Your decision to stay in a rave party is enough.

I am saying this from the first chapter of arnav's DML that i as a 3rd person/neutral party who has seen things from the 1st party's lens can cut him slack but any partner (here khushi) who is been partially cheated, if doesn't understand a word of the explanation that he will give, i will not blame her for a second.

tashi26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Okay one more realisation, the more Khushi’s smiles became forced and timid, the more he went into his shell and acted stupidly with her.

When Khushi goes to his room to ask if she could stay back, she knocked on the door, he for sure did not like it, then her forced cheerfulness made him behave so rudely with her.

She did not complaint about his smoking when he kissed her in his informal success party in September, again that irritated him.

All these things just convinced him , khushi is not happy, she is with him out of duty, she wants kids which even after trying he can not happily give.

Then she agrees for divorce and instead of going to khushi like Aman suggested he went ahead with the divorce.

Phew, this mannnnnn. 🤦‍♀️

bakwas_serial thumbnail

Yes she does, his mother always knew out of them both it’s her son who needs Khushi more.

This guy always needed Khushi to understand his unspoken words and hidden meaning behind his words too and she always did but that day she was so broken. Well who wouldn’t be.

We tend to make judgements based on surface information.

Which are.

He was more educated, he could have so much better life , if he got to choose, who and when he marries. He was a blessing for her. She is the village girl, young, too traditional...

Ignoring what he don't know. Assuming everything else is normal In his life. Well his mother knew...and we know as more is revealed.

Marriage and long term relationship is not about ticking boxes🙃

Two things bug me always..that education and age makes you fair and wise. It does not. It suppose to give you a tool but all of us don't necessarily use it.

I need to reread Swati ode to boxers.

Ashviniv thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Pujakrishna

We have cut him slacks because we have seen things from 1st person's lens/pov but it impossible to understand things otherwise, unless BL herself confess that she spiked and forced herself on him which is a very thin possibility. This is an ff so things can go like this but in any real life situation nothing like this will ever happen and it will be impossible to answer any question of your partner.

I am saying this from the first chapter of arnav's DML that i as a 3rd person/neutral party who has seen things from the 1st party's lens can cut him slack but any partner (here khushi) who is been partially cheated, if doesn't understand a word of the explanation that he will give, i will not blame her for a second.

That is true. since we know his POV, his thoughts in detail, his actions we can somehow cut him some slack but how he is going to explain that all to khushi. Anyways he has major problem of communication, plus khushi is at receiving end of his actions. It would be hard for her to even look at him and not feel bitter about the whole mess he has created

I am just dreading the confrontation chapter 😭

tashi26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pujakrishna

May be not right about now, but if Khushi will choose to listen to him, she will understand. Aakash and Aman did.

Khushi is heartbroken but she understands him on a level which nobody else does.

She will understand his need to take care of all the mess as well.

Of course she will be hurt, he did not share with her.

I have this weird theory in my head, not ASR(with his strong persona ) but a vulnerable Arnav and his tears will be enough.

Pujakrishna thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Okay one more realisation, the more Khushi’s smiles became forced and timid, the more he went into his shell and acted stupidly with her.

When Khushi goes to his room to ask if she could stay back, she knocked on the door, he for sure did not like it, then her forced cheerfulness made him behave so rudely with her.

She did not complaint about his smoking when he kissed her in his informal success party in September, again that irritated him.

All these things just convinced him , khushi is not happy, she is with him out of duty, she wants kids which even after trying he can not happily give.

Then she agrees for divorce and instead of going to khushi like Aman suggested he went ahead with the divorce.

Phew, this mannnnnn. 🤦‍♀️

I feel if khushi would have behaved like a normal wife, demanding his time, holding his collar and asking questions then i guess he would have been normal.

Arpita did say in one of her comments that we will get to know why khushi is like this though.