Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashviniv thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Arilip

May be you are right, let’s see . Because photos and his behaviour proves his adultery for now. Why would she think every time she was in Lucknow , Lavanya was With Arnav!!! In ten years of marriage assumptions of this degree based on just some photos and half conversations , I would then think did she ever love him? It wasn’t long they had tried for child.

I think she jumped to that conclusion seeing Lavanya's photo in Santivan. Imagine u are already pretty down, feeling as if your husband is slipping, your bond is breaking down. u get pictures which show your arnav having affair with a beautiful sophisticated lady which u feel u are not, u see your husband opening car door for her at your home. u will jump to these conclusions that this is going on for a long time

I think its just her assumption. there is no proof which lavanya can give her that its going on for long and every time she went to lucknow

Pujakrishna thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Also the chances of her confronting Arnav and knowing the truth are high with just photographs. If anyone wants to hurt khushi they wouldn’t want any confrontation so they would have fed her something more sinister . To me this shows why she would believe him to be this cad after being with him for so long!!!

Though this is a very valid question.

But, i think the fact that her husband doesn't want a child from her (remember she also has insecurities regarding the same due to her physique), cutting communication from almost 2013 on and off, everything after the baby trial to a point that her husband doesn't even want to stay with her in the same room (imagine what she might have felt, how insecure she might have felt) and then the absolute negligence that her husband put her through after her coming from lucknow, no anniversary wish and the final nail, the photos.

So i think even if she said it, it was not out of just some photos, it is the build up of last 2 years that made her believe this.

You-Know-Who thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Also the chances of her confronting Arnav and knowing the truth are high with just photographs. If anyone wants to hurt khushi they wouldn’t want any confrontation so they would have fed her something more sinister . To me this shows why she would believe him to be this cad after being with him for so long!!!

I agree that could be a possibility, but I still think Lavanya would never make the mistake of confronting Khushi. Even telling her about pregnancy automatically incriminates Lavanya.

Imagine this from lavanya's angle. She can send photos to Khushi, because Arnav knows someone else has photos of them and will not suspect her. But if she sends anything about pregnancy to her, the only people to know about pregnancy are Arnav, his legal team, Aman, La, Ma. So Arnav will know it was them and he would never EVER forgive them. And the endgame for Lavanya is that she gets Arnav. Its highly unlikely she would leak pregnancy news to Khushi....

You-Know-Who thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Learrntowrite

no no I’m here. Just in the middle of a function surrounded by my family and my mind is in the gutter already thinking of this story and ASR in general.

You know I jokingly said I get it Lavanya why you’re obsessed with him. Who wouldn’t I mean.

But the way she came on to him after probably drugging him, I can just imagine her in a party, just being obsessive and vile and lunatic and going crazy seeing them together.

Manali said it right? Even while talking to someone in a party Arnav’s hand used to seek Khushi’s and she will immediately come over, to hold her husband’s hands. I can just see a graceful Khushi and a powerful ASR and him melting everytime he saw his precious wife (Manali’s words) and then I picture this b*tch looking at them from a coroner and I just feel like protecting my babies from her evil eye 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

This evil eye thing is just reminding me of the quotes written on the back of trucks in India

"Buri Nazar Wale Tera Muh Kala" I used to find it HILARIOUS!

tashi26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: You-Know-Who

I agree that could be a possibility, but I still think Lavanya would never make the mistake of confronting Khushi. Even telling her about pregnancy automatically incriminates Lavanya.

Imagine this from lavanya's angle. She can send photos to Khushi, because Arnav knows someone else has photos of them and will not suspect her. But if she sends anything about pregnancy to her, the only people to know about pregnancy are Arnav, his legal team, Aman, La, Ma. So Arnav will know it was them and he would never EVER forgive them. And the endgame for Lavanya is that she gets Arnav. Its highly unlikely she would leak pregnancy news to Khushi....

Sorry for saying this again but I said the same in one of my previous comments 🙈🙈

I am sure Lunatic had sent those pics and she would not risk sending anything related to pregnancy reports specially when she had ensured that the clinic where she was going was very private. No chance of anything getting leaked from there.

Otherwise Arnav would have immediately understood it that either Lunatic or her sidekick were behind the photos.

Arilip thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tashi26

Sorry for saying this again but I said the same in one of my previous comments 🙈🙈

I am sure Lunatic had sent those pics and she would not risk sending anything related to pregnancy reports specially when she had ensured that the clinic where she was going was very private. No chance of anything getting leaked from there.

Otherwise Arnav would have immediately understood it that either Lunatic or her sidekick were behind the photos.

Let’s see , it’s all speculation until Arpita throws us off kilter.

Ashviniv thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ashviniv

There is this one story on wattapad where Khushi runs staright to Arnav after the terrace encounter and tell him the truth. He is angry but she calms him down enough for him to think straight. They later trap shyam and make Anjali listen to his confession. Khushi moves to lucknow and Arnav goes every Thursday to meet her. After Anjali comes out of her grief she realises they are holding out because they think she might now like Khushi now. She then goes and give them her blessings.nice one

One Step Closer - https://www.wattpad.com/story/121300751-one-step-closer-ipkknd-ff-complete

Also another one I read on IF. Where Arnav reaches terrace to propose but see Khushi crying after shyam leaves. She is talking about moving away so he panics and offer her job in AR. Then they again get close. He finally proposes in a business trip to Mumbai. The. She tells him everything about shyam. He exposes shaym later then

An Awakening - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3419965

One more by vijiarshi where he do see Khushi with shyam. Thinks she is young so shyam might be misleading her.proposes marriage with her to family. Thinks he will win her with his love. After marriage moves to Mumbai to spend time away with her. Shyam keeps bugging Khushi. She later tells Arnav the truth. He is relieved. But shyam almost molest Khushi when Arnav is on business tour and Aman rescues her and gets her safe to arnav.arnav exposes shaym. Khushi later gets kidnapped and is missing for almost an year.lots if angst- FF Name Ishq with you

https://vijisarshidreamers.wordpress.com/2021/06/16/ishq-with-you/

Edit - I will send u the links tomorrow. Have them on my laptop

Here u go guys Enjoy. The links as promised

Pujakrishna thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashviniv

Here u go guys Enjoy. The links as promised

I read all of it ashvi.

But yeh dil mange more...😍😍

Pujakrishna thumbnail

Originally posted by: You-Know-Who

This evil eye thing is just reminding me of the quotes written on the back of trucks in India

"Buri Nazar Wale Tera Muh Kala" I used to find it HILARIOUS!

Evil eye is actually a thing man. I am talking like a mom but i do believe. 🙈🙈

ArshiLearner thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pujakrishna

Evil eye is actually a thing man. I am talking like a mom but i do believe. 🙈🙈

Lavanya kamini 😭😭😭😭

I am again in that space where I am so dreaded before the chapter. what could be revealed in the next one…or the next to next one??? My heart pounds thinking how will Arnav answer a single question of Khushi!! It’s so easy to say I was running around taking care of the mess but I read Khushi’s interlude again and I’m just dreading the moment soooo soooo much 😭😭😭😭💔

Edited by Learrntowrite - 1 years ago