Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashviniv thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Pujakrishna

Ok so now i am bound to share-

So if we find out in lunatic's down the memory lane that the boxers indeed were in place and nothing happened. Imagine-

Arnav- Did you really stayed there through all of it?

Boxer's- your boxer didn't do it, khushi bhabi's favorite boxer did.

Bdw what khushi would be to the boxer? Bhabi or what??

this is too much 🤣🤣

Bhabhi to nahi hogi pakka.... may be Darling

tashi26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SwatStar_Arshi

Yes Tashi, Arnav and his handling in this chapter was a complete let down for me too.

I was expecting him to be like Amir Khan in Ghajini, ultra sophisticated, running everywhere with barrage of staff since his day starts till end, private jets, bulletproof cars, always secretaries, advisors around updating him etc. Imagine India hardly had less than 100 billionaires back in 2015 among 1.53 billion population that make him in league of Tatas, Ambanis and BIrlas. But the way he handled things after La mishap, any average Joe, Tom, Dick and Harry would have handled a million times better. Nothing proactive but complete laid back reactive actions and let go... Yuck...

How he treated Khushi and cheated behind her back by meeting La, I am not even going there..

Though I don’t agree his intentions were cheating but his guilt of cheating his wife and then knowing his divorce was set in stone after this, stress of losing his reputation, ruining someone else’s life( BL’s), having a child which he never wanted and now getting from a ONS ( that’s what it was in his head) which also he never wanted made him act the way he did.

But do I like him meeting BL like that, absolutely No.

Should he have atleast involved Aman from the beginning, when he clearly did not like meeting that b*tch, absolutely Yes.

His need to be righteous all the time when he should have just let people in and talked is biggest reason all this is happening.

Edited:- Also, I want to add, when you have struggled all your life for money, your first instinct is to protect your family’s finances and that’s what he did. Here, if not cared for Khushi would he add clauses like whatever his will remain hers or her kids not his illegitimate childs.

And I believe ,somewhere Lunatics PR teams reputation of destroying reputations in past also got to him. Aakash also pointed that, may be he was meeting lunatic just to ensure she and her PR team does not declare a full fledged war before Khushi is out of the picture in case of his no show. But then once Khushi left he had nobody to protect, just ignored all of Lunatics calls even before new year party when he finally knew about pregnancy lies.

He was just doing what he always did, protect everyone first, and he got a little selfish to enjoy Khushi’s presence till the anniversary. I am not saying he should have not told her, this mess could have been avoided much sooner then.

But he made mistakes, I just hope he gets a chance to correct them for him and Khushi both.

Edited by tashi26 - 1 years ago
tashi26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: You-Know-Who

More likely souten. :P Khushi would be boxer's souten :P

I disagree, they are BL’s souten, Khushi’s saarthi which she sends with Arnav wherever she is not present.
You-Know-Who thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Pujakrishna

Man how i wish for your husband to see these comments of yours..😈😈

Actually I am with Puja here. You seem mighty informed about the size and fit of Arnav's boxers. :P

You-Know-Who thumbnail

Originally posted by: tashi26

I disagree, they are BL’s souten, Khushi’s saarthi which she sends with Arnav wherever she is not present.

Arey, in normal circumstances they are Khushi's nemesis right? I doubt Khushi is interested in the boxers. She is interested in what is behind it. She's more like Madhuri singing

"Boxer ke peeche kya hai Boxer ke peeche" :P

But yes, in this scenario, Saarthi fits :D

tashi26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashviniv

this is too much 🤣🤣

Bhabhi to nahi hogi pakka.... may be Darling

They are like extension of khushi. So no bhabhi and not sure about darling, but we can try and analyse it.

one more thought Boxers are Arnav’s bodyguard.

And suddenly Bodyguards theme song is playing in my head. 🤣🤣

Pujakrishna thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Learrntowrite

oh my good why did you remind me of this 😭😭😭 When i read that chapter, it was in the middle of the night and I had cried so hard I thought I’d fall sick. I literally got a headache.

And do you know why it hurts me more?? Because she asked Arnav after collecting favours from her Devi Maiyya for three years!!! She just asked him for all the Pujas she did with Ratna 💔💔💔😭😭😭😭

BRB gonna cry for Khushi once again 💔💔💔💔😭😭😭😭😭😭

ffffuuuuuhhhhhh!!

You made me cry again.

The part where she thinks '' haww rajkumar"

GAWWWWWWDDDDD

Reading all of it then, with the thought that arnav is really no more her's. There is actually la in the scene, it felt like someone has choked me and i can't breath. It actually brought out physical reaction from me, the every single time Devi maiyaa part.

The innocent khushi not getting her things and saying this and then this 29 yr old saying the same.

The 15 year old saying her friend "i am sure one day Devi Maiyaa will love me back"

AAAHHHHHHHHH..

tashi26 thumbnail

Actually I am with Puja here. You seem mighty informed about the size and fit of Arnav's boxers. :P

He is my teenage crush, which has stayed with me till now. Nobody could replace him. So he can not be small in any department 🙈🙈

And I mean Arnav not his boxers. Isha otherwise might jump to some other conclusion 🤣

Edited by tashi26 - 1 years ago
Pujakrishna thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

More likely souten. :P Khushi would be boxer's souten :P

Why khushi would be boxer's sautan, no no.

Khushi is arnav's darling and khushi's * is arnav's boxer's darling. 😉 may be that is why the boxer was so loyal.

Am i going to be kicked out of this thread for this statement...🤪

You-Know-Who thumbnail

Originally posted by: tashi26

He is my teenage crush, which has stayed with me till now. Nobody could replace him. So he can not be small in any department 🙈🙈

And I mean Arnav not his boxers. Isha otherwise might jump to some other conclusion 🤣

Wouldn't put it past Isha. :P She's surprisingly missing today. I think she is recuperating. :P Or perhaps in the gutter. 🤣

Arnav became my crush in the pandemic. MAN! He is the first man I have wanted to kill and understand at the same time. He made me confront all my hypocrisy 🤣.

My best friend and I have this concept: There are two kinds of hot:

A) Hot with context: That is you think someone is hot because you know them, you have context and their behavior makes them attractive and sexy.

B) Hot without context: Needs no explanation. For example: John Abraham when he walks in, in the movie Pathan. OH MY GOD. And of course, everytime ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA removes his aviators. Enough Said!