Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

You-Know-Who thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: tashi26

He had clearly told his lawyer , whatever the circumstances in future, even if she gets married to someone else, has kids with him, majority of his wealth will go to her.

Rest all the members will get their share but Khushi will be the main beneficiary.

And now he did not want to discuss any alimony with her but help her understand the financials.

See you might have to pay alimony after the divorce even if you have put everything on you spouse name in your will. That they will get only in case of your demise.

But alimony is a fixed amount which is decided and given, people give it because law makes them not because they want to.

Legal term might be alimony but for Arnav, Khushi owned everything, she could take whatever and whenever she wanted even after the divorce.

Arnav was not going to fix anything for Khushi.

But when he spoke to her it sounded like he was belittling her 10 years of love and companionship.

It did, but I think Arpita mentions that that came out at a moment of panic. Arnav immediately realizes what he said and feels horrible for it. I think Arnav himself knows he said the wrong words. But he was probably looking for anything/any words at all that would make this a little easier for her. Turns out he ended up making them even worse!

Ashviniv thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Learrntowrite

oh my good why did you remind me of this 😭😭😭 When i read that chapter, it was in the middle of the night and I had cried so hard I thought I’d fall sick. I literally got a headache.

And do you know why it hurts me more?? Because she asked Arnav after collecting favours from her Devi Maiyya for three years!!! She just asked him for all the Pujas she did with Ratna 💔💔💔😭😭😭😭

BRB gonna cry for Khushi once again 💔💔💔💔😭😭😭😭😭😭

yeah thats my favorite part too..I cried so much with Khushi when she said that to Devi Maiyyan. i was so angry at God at that time

ArshiLearner thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

He had clearly told his lawyer , whatever the circumstances in future, even if she gets married to someone else, has kids with him, majority of his wealth will go to her.

Rest all the members will get their share but Khushi will be the main beneficiary.

And now he did not want to discuss any alimony with her but help her understand the financials.

See you might have to pay alimony after the divorce even if you have put everything on you spouse name in your will. That they will get only in case of your demise.

But alimony is a fixed amount which is decided and given, people give it because law makes them not because they want to.

Legal term might be alimony but for Arnav, Khushi owned everything, she could take whatever and whenever she wanted even after the divorce.

Arnav was not going to fix anything for Khushi.

But when he spoke to her it sounded like he was belittling her 10 years of love and companionship.

yeah yeah… I will take it up with Appy di as a question because I read it differently. I thought he specifically said only his will needs the change. Rest whoever own whatever will remain the same. He just wanted to protect his family in case of his demise because that was his first question to his lawyer too. Just about his will and not the property. This is why I’m a little confused. And Khushi’s marital status and kids part was also related to his share of will alone. What Khushi owns directly can anyway not be challenged by Arnav’s illegitimate kids. He was only regulating his will, not property as per my understanding.

tashi26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: You-Know-Who

Why do I feel like your major concerns are size and fit? ☺️

Oh in my head I don’t worry about the size at all, like never for Arnav. I am sure he loaded in all the departments. 🙈🙈

Fit is very important, can’t imagine him getting a wedgie. 😉

tashi26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: You-Know-Who

It did, but I think Arpita mentions that that came out at a moment of panic. Arnav immediately realizes what he said and feels horrible for it. I think Arnav himself knows he said the wrong words. But he was probably looking for anything/any words at all that would make this a little easier for her. Turns out he ended up making them even worse!

Yes I know that, he was dealing with a lot of things at the same time, and on top of that the day he thought he can enjoy for the last time, his wife gets to know about the divorce, where he was expecting tears she just gives full consent. Khushi was not letting him even finish his sentences after she knows he had a lawyer.

Who would after seeing those pics

He was rattled and did what he did in his panic. But I am just telling wrong words made everything turn into a disaster when in reality his feelings were totally different.

Pujakrishna thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I love it Swati, it’s super duper amazing.

My god never knew boxer will be the one who kept all the promises Arnav could not keep which were taken in front of that holy fire.

Now, I want to know who bought them. Arnav or Khushi? Or were they tailor made according to the tycoons requirements.

Ok so now i am bound to share-

So if we find out in lunatic's down the memory lane that the boxers indeed were in place and nothing happened. Imagine-

Arnav- Did you really stayed there through all of it?

Boxer's- your boxer didn't do it, khushi bhabi's favorite boxer did.

Bdw what khushi would be to the boxer? Bhabi or what??

Pujakrishna thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Oh in my head I don’t worry about the size at all, like never for Arnav. I am sure he loaded in all the departments. 🙈🙈

Fit is very important, can’t imagine him getting a wedgie. 😉

Man how i wish for your husband to see these comments of yours..😈😈

Ashviniv thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yes I know that, he was dealing with a lot of things at the same time, and on top of that the day he thought he can enjoy for the last time, his wife gets to know about the divorce, where he was expecting tears she just gives full consent. Khushi was not letting him even finish his sentences after she knows he had a lawyer.

He was rattled and did what he did in his panic. But I am just telling wrong words made everything turn into a disaster when in reality his feelings were totally different.

he doesn't open his mouth when its actually imperative to talk but then opens it at most inopportune moments and put his foot in his mouth..

See Communication 101 problem

You-Know-Who thumbnail

“Words are, in my not-so-humble opinion, our most inexhaustible source of magic. Capable of both inflicting injury, and remedying it.” – Albus Dumbledore

You-Know-Who thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pujakrishna

Ok so now i am bound to share-

So if we find out in lunatic's down the memory lane that the boxers indeed were in place and nothing happened. Imagine-

Arnav- Did you really stayed there through all of it?

Boxer's- your boxer didn't do it, khushi bhabi's favorite boxer did.

Bdw what khushi would be to the boxer? Bhabi or what??

More likely souten. :P Khushi would be boxer's souten :P