Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArshiLearner thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: tashi26

I did write this to Arilip in one of my comments. I strongly believe in her round about way she did confirm.

Only when she knew Arnav had a lawyer too she gave up.

And that moron tells her he will take care of alimony when he had actually in his will made her the main beneficiary.

This guy and his communication skills. 🤦‍♀️

And he is one of the top businessmen of the country. No wonder he needs Khushi as his anchor.

I could be wrong here since it’s a legal matter. But doesn’t he tell his lawyer that he keeps regulating his will because he won’t be able to help his family from the other side and he likes to be thorough. He says to his lawyer rest everything remains the same, just more fine print in his will that in case something happens to him, his child cannot contest his will against khushi. He talked about Khushi’s demise too. In that case his share will go to Khushi’s closest kin. He hasn’t actually talked about the current asset division, alimony and distribution at all.

Plus in any case, khushi denied it. By law I think he is still supposed to pay her alimony. She asked for a settlement instead.

Pujakrishna thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SwatStar_Arshi

Lonely under the sheets is amazing Sheetal track too...

Smitar, Mints Madness, Omorboti were amazing... I have the link somewhere on my personal laptop..

I will send the link later today...

Can any body clarify me, does smitarji writes any more??

I am obsessed with her stories, warms my heart everytime.

Last i saw her blog she wrote 2-3 parts of a story and then there is nothing. It is 2-3yrs ago i guess.

She have many blogs to i guess. One is restricted i think.

Edited by Pujakrishna - 1 years ago
You-Know-Who thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Learrntowrite

I particularly looooved that part of the tale. Arnav thinks he is stuck between the devil and the deep blue sea in trying to decide what’s best for Khushi.

At the end he realises. He was the deep blue sea and he was the devil 💔💔

My reader heart just explodes with this little things our writer casually sprinkles in between 😭😭😭💔💔💔

My MOST/ABSOLUTE favorite part of the story is the most heartbreaking and angsty part. It's when Khushi leaves Shantivan and is breaking down in the penthouse:

Her feet stopped at the small temple. All those years ago, when she had first stepped into this house and her atheist husband had dragged her to this corner, she had burst out crying, not being able to thank her stars enough. The knees gave out and she fell down in front of the idol, finally tired of fighting the tears.

Every single time Devi Maiyya! I fall for it every single time!” She said and rested her head down on the floor, as the pain she had been holding back since last two days tore through her and the violent sobs racked her small body.

The Every single time Devi Maiyya, just kills me. i have found myself randomly thinking about this line and just feeling the onset of tears in my eyes. Arpita, I will say this again, your pen is mighty.

You-Know-Who thumbnail

Haha, I never thought but because he pulls long working hours, so best quality material, breathable fabric, the size and fit should be perfect not generalised like store bought.

Now what else do you think can be there thats already not there in boxers 😉.

Why do I feel like your major concerns are size and fit? ☺️

SwatStar_Arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

I did write this to Arilip in one of my comments. I strongly believe in her round about way she did confirm.

And that moron tells her he will take care of alimony when he had actually in his will made her the main beneficiary.

And he is one of the top businessmen of the country. No wonder he needs Khushi as his anchor.

Yes Tashi, Arnav and his handling in this chapter was a complete let down for me too.

I was expecting him to be like Amir Khan in Ghajini, ultra sophisticated, running everywhere with barrage of staff since his day starts till end, private jets, bulletproof cars, always secretaries, advisors around updating him etc. Imagine India hardly had less than 100 billionaires back in 2015 among 1.53 billion population that make him in league of Tatas, Ambanis and BIrlas. But the way he handled things after La mishap, any average Joe, Tom, Dick and Harry would have handled a million times better. Nothing proactive but complete laid back reactive actions and let go... Yuck...

How he treated Khushi and cheated behind her back by meeting La, I am not even going there..

ArshiLearner thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: You-Know-Who

My MOST/ABSOLUTE favorite part of the story is the most heartbreaking and angsty part. It's when Khushi leaves Shantivan and is breaking down in the penthouse:

The Every single time Devi Maiyya, just kills me. i have found myself randomly thinking about this line and just feeling the onset of tears in my eyes. Arpita, I will say this again, your pen is mighty.

oh my good why did you remind me of this 😭😭😭 When i read that chapter, it was in the middle of the night and I had cried so hard I thought I’d fall sick. I literally got a headache.

And do you know why it hurts me more?? Because she asked Arnav after collecting favours from her Devi Maiyya for three years!!! She just asked him for all the Pujas she did with Ratna 💔💔💔😭😭😭😭

Khushi’s sincere inquiry made the older woman laugh out loud. “I will, if you tell me what are you going to ask from her?”

“I haven’t thought about it.” Khushi said, deep in thought. “How about I do the Pooja with you, and once I have collected a lot of favours from Devi Maiyya, I will ask her for something!” Her eyes twinkled at the brilliance of her idea.

Khushi took his hand and stood up to leave. Hardly a step later, she stopped and turned around to face the temple’s entrance door.

Chalein?” Arnav asked.

Ek minute Arnav Ji!” Khushi said and rushed inside the temple.

She looked at the smiling idol of Devi Maiyya and tried to steady her breaths, which have gone haywire in excitement. Smiling herself, she looked the idol in the eye, folded her hands and let out just one word.

“Him!”

And then she turned around, to go follow after Arnav Ji.

BRB gonna cry for Khushi once again 💔💔💔💔😭😭😭😭😭😭

Edited by Learrntowrite - 1 years ago
Ashviniv thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SwatStar_Arshi

Girls, so lost with so many posts since morning, someone has to get me jump started on latest...

But I have something special for you... I have decided to give the Boxer complete respect that it deserves, from all of us -

Just wrote few more lines further to my 4 lines poem yesterday, aarj kiya hai (presenting) -

Arnav begging 😛 😛 to La

Ye daulat bhi le lo, ye shohrat bhi le lo

Bhale cheen lo mujhse meri Jawaani

Magar muzko louta do mera woh boxer

Rakho tum MaLa Di aur Manali Kamini

La crying remembering Arnav - 😢 😢

Bhulaaye nahin bhool saqta hai koi

Woh nashilisi see raat, meri behaki jawani

Magar mujhko lauta do Panchgani ki rave party

Kyu Boxer kare wafayen, rahi adhuri meri kahani

Khushi to Arnav - 😡 😡

Aap kafir huve, hamane uthai sari jafayen

Woh tuti hui chudiyan, mere dil ki kahani

Agar mujhko lauta sako woh sari wafayen

Woh chotisi Duniya, woh Jannat ki nishani

Ek Boxer ne nibhayi, aap kar gaye bewafayen

Tuze roj dekhoon, boxer tu toh hai ruhani

Chal diye Boxer ke saath, chod ke bas kuch yaden

Neev the hum tumhari, ab jeena khandhar jindagani

Arnav to Khushi - 🤗 🤗

Ye daulat bhi le lo, ye shohrat bhi le lo

Bhale cheen lo mujhse meri Jawaani

Magar lout ana, lete aana woh boxer

Tumhare bagair jeena beimani, mai karunga puri kahani

Tumhare bagair jeena beimani, mai karunga puri kahani

I am so sorry but I can only tag 10 people but this is meant for all of us. 👏 👏

-Swati

Swati thank you so much. Its raining cats and dogs in Mumbai. I am alone in office and i was feeling melancholy. This really cheered me up

This is so hilarious..but i used to love this song :( now i wont be able to hear it without remebering this jewel. I meant the poem and not Boxers 🤣

You-Know-Who thumbnail

oh my good why did you remind me of this 😭😭😭 When i read that chapter, it was in the middle of the night and I had cried so hard I thought I’d fall sick. I literally got a headache.

And do you know why it hurts me more?? Because she asked Arnav after collecting favours from her Devi Maiyya for three years!!! She just asked him for all the Pujas she did with Ratna 💔💔💔😭😭😭😭

BRB gonna cry for Khushi once again 💔💔💔💔😭😭😭😭😭😭

YES! I absolutely LOVE the way that chapter is written. The past and present amalgamating into angst. It is beautiful and heart wrenching all at the same time!

tashi26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I could be wrong here since it’s a legal matter. But doesn’t he tell his lawyer that he keeps regulating his will because he won’t be able to help his family from the other side and he likes to be thorough. He says to his lawyer rest everything remains the same, just more fine print in his will that in case something happens to him, his child cannot contest his will against khushi. He talked about Khushi’s demise too. In that case his share will go to Khushi’s closest kin. He hasn’t actually talked about the current asset division, alimony and distribution at all.

Plus in any case, khushi denied it. By law I think he is still supposed to pay her alimony. She asked for a settlement instead.

He had clearly told his lawyer , whatever the circumstances in future, even if she gets married to someone else, has kids with him, majority of his wealth will go to her.

Rest all the members will get their share but Khushi will be the main beneficiary.

And now he did not want to discuss any alimony with her but help her understand the financials.

See you might have to pay alimony after the divorce even if you have put everything on you spouse name in your will. That they will get only in case of your demise.

But alimony is a fixed amount which is decided and given, people give it because law makes them not because they want to.

Legal term might be alimony but for Arnav, Khushi owned everything, she could take whatever and whenever she wanted even after the divorce.

Arnav was not going to give only fixed alimony to Khushi. She could take whatever she wanted. At least that’s my reading of him.

But when he spoke to her it sounded like he was belittling her 10 years of love and companionship.

Edited by tashi26 - 1 years ago
Ashviniv thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Seriously whats up with those communication skills man..even in the serial he has so much problem communicating..i felt like taking him to a MBA class and teaching him communication 101.