Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pujakrishna thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: You-Know-Who

You know, today I am feeling especially raw and heartbroken about it all. :(

Unfortunately I think her not looking at Arnav is going to be much more painful for her than anyone else. Its like whatever she chooses, the path is filled with tremendous pain. Devil on one side and the deep blue sea on the other :(

Yes, that is why i keep on saying at the end just khushi needs to be happy even if that means her being with arnav.

At this point she is terrible with him and she is terrible without him.

GAWWD how can one man f ck up so much. At times i feel this raw rage towards arnav.

You-Know-Who thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Arilip

Well I always thought, just photos does not prove much. Because pictures can be morphed. She knew about divorce aman just confirmed it. She still had hopes but Arnav confirmed about lawyers. Everything Bl informed khushi came true. She would definitely not agree to marriage otherwise, she knew moment lavanya’s pregnancy comes into picture, her parents will break. Now that is something I can understand.

Yes photos can be morphed, but the behavior of her husband that she has seen in the past month is the corroborating factor here. I also think Lavanya and Manali would not incriminate themselves directly in front of Khushi because if ever Arnav comes to know (there is no guarantee that Khushi would never confront Arnav from Lavanya-Manali point of view) , there is no scope of them getting together.

As for her getting ready for marriage, I think its just Khushi. I mean she is so hurt, she is also hurting her parents, her mother is, for all intents and purposes, steamrolling her into doing something she does not want to, plus she knows all paths back to Arnav are done! So....I don't think she really cares for herself enough at this point of time to take active participation in her life.

Pujakrishna thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SwatStar_Arshi

Originally posted by VeiledWords

no need to worry about me. I’m in my late twenties. 😌😍😍 the one who calls me di is just a couple years younger 😂😂 puja has also confirmed she is not a teenager so we’re in the clear

I go wild at my night time and you girls are wild during the day time too, so not fair..

That is because i am having my summer vacations..🥳

You-Know-Who thumbnail

Girls, so lost with so many posts since morning, someone has to get me jump started on latest...

But I have something special for you... I have decided to give the Boxer complete respect that it deserves, from all of us -

Just wrote few more lines further to my 4 lines poem yesterday, aarj kiya hai (presenting) -

Arnav begging 😛 😛 to La

Ye daulat bhi le lo, ye shohrat bhi le lo

Bhale cheen lo mujhse meri Jawaani

Magar muzko louta do mera woh boxer

Rakho tum MaLa Di aur Manali Kamini

La crying remembering Arnav - 😢 😢

Bhulaaye nahin bhool saqta hai koi

Woh nashilisi see raat, meri behaki jawani

Magar mujhko lauta do Panchgani ki rave party

Kyu Boxer kare wafayen, rahi adhuri meri kahani

Khushi to Arnav - 😡 😡

Aap kafir huve, hamane uthai sari jafayen

Woh tuti hui chudiyan, mere dil ki kahani

Agar mujhko lauta sako woh sari wafayen

Woh chotisi Duniya, woh Jannat ki nishani

Ek Boxer ne nibhayi, aap kar gaye bewafayen

Tuze roj dekhoon, boxer tu toh hai ruhani

Chal diye Boxer ke saath, chod ke bas kuch yaden

Neev the hum tumhari, ab jeena khandhar jindagani

Arnav to Khushi - 🤗 🤗

Magar lout ana, lete aana woh boxer

Tumhare bagair jeena beimani, mai karunga puri kahani

I am so sorry but I can only tag 10 people but this is meant for all of us. 👏 👏

-Swati

Swatiiiii, what a beautiful song and now all I can think of is Arnav-Lavanya. Whyyy would you do this to me? ::(((

Matlab bachpan ka sawan toh gaya hi, upar se Arnav Lavanya ka scar de kar chala gaya :(

tashi26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Girls, so lost with so many posts since morning, someone has to get me jump started on latest...

But I have something special for you... I have decided to give the Boxer complete respect that it deserves, from all of us -

Just wrote few more lines further to my 4 lines poem yesterday, aarj kiya hai (presenting) -

Arnav begging 😛 😛 to La

Magar muzko louta do mera woh boxer

Rakho tum MaLa Di aur Manali Kamini

La crying remembering Arnav - 😢 😢

Bhulaaye nahin bhool saqta hai koi

Woh nashilisi see raat, meri behaki jawani

Magar mujhko lauta do Panchgani ki rave party

Kyu Boxer kare wafayen, rahi adhuri meri kahani

Khushi to Arnav - 😡 😡

Aap kafir huve, hamane uthai sari jafayen

Woh tuti hui chudiyan, mere dil ki kahani

Agar mujhko lauta sako woh sari wafayen

Woh chotisi Duniya, woh Jannat ki nishani

Ek Boxer ne nibhayi, aap kar gaye bewafayen

Tuze roj dekhoon, boxer tu toh hai ruhani

Chal diye Boxer ke saath, chod ke bas kuch yaden

Neev the hum tumhari, ab jeena khandhar jindagani

Arnav to Khushi - 🤗 🤗

Magar lout ana, lete aana woh boxer

I am so sorry but I can only tag 10 people but this is meant for all of us. 👏 👏

-Swati

I love it Swati, it’s super duper amazing.

My god never knew boxer will be the one who kept all the promises Arnav could not keep which were taken in front of that holy fire.

Now, I want to know who bought them. Arnav or Khushi? Or were they tailor made according to the tycoons requirements.

You-Know-Who thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pujakrishna

That is because i am having my summer vacations..🥳

Woh kaagaz ki kashti woh baarish ka paani! 😭

You-Know-Who thumbnail

Originally posted by: tashi26

I love it Swati, it’s super duper amazing.

My god never knew boxer will be the one who kept all the promises Arnav could not keep which were taken in front of that holy fire.

Now, I want to know who bought them. Arnav or Khushi? Or were they tailor made according to the tycoons requirements.

Tashi I wanna know what are "tycoon" requirements according to you? What are you hinting at? 😉

tashi26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Learrntowrite

I think these things happened. My deduction from the story

1. Photos were arranged in a particular way. Made to look like an affair

2. Khushi never recalls the last one year of Arnav’s behaviour upon receiving the photos. She only recalls last month where he has not spoken a word to her. I mean when he went to pick up the phone, he didn’t respond to her greeting. I cannot imagine what she would have gone through.

3. A day before, because of Arnav’s behaviour she was sure that she was losing him. She cried and wrote that note in desperation. Hoping against hope that he will keep the anniversary promise that seems to be very important to Arnav too (it’s bugging me that he was in a train going away from her before their first anniversary)

4. Khushi was convinced right after getting photos. She thought about last month and decided time to say goodbye was near

5. And the most important part we all missed, after receiving the photos, she asked Aman if Arnav wants to separate and Aman didn’t answer. She understood. She confirms the same to Arnav. That she knows because of Aman.

6. Even on the day of anniversary, Arnav could see that Khushi hoped he would deny. But Arnav confirmed he wanted a divorce. Breaking her heart further 💔😭😭😭

This one makes me think poor woman held herself together the entire day with still a little bit of hope inside her and Arnav killed it with his confirmation. So did Aman with his silence 😭😭😭💔💔💔

I did write this to Arilip in one of my comments. I strongly believe in her round about way she did confirm.

Only when she knew Arnav had a lawyer too she gave up.

And that moron tells her he will take care of alimony when he had actually in his will made her the main beneficiary.

This guy and his communication skills. 🤦‍♀️

And he is one of the top businessmen of the country. No wonder he needs Khushi as his anchor.

ArshiLearner thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

You know, today I am feeling especially raw and heartbroken about it all. :(

Unfortunately I think her not looking at Arnav is going to be much more painful for her than anyone else. Its like whatever she chooses, the path is filled with tremendous pain. Devil on one side and the deep blue sea on the other :(

I particularly looooved that part of the tale. Arnav thinks he is stuck between the devil and the deep blue sea in trying to decide what’s best for Khushi.

At the end he realises. He was the deep blue sea and he was the devil 💔💔

My reader heart just explodes with this little things our writer casually sprinkles in between 😭😭😭💔💔💔

tashi26 thumbnail

Tashi I wanna know what are "tycoon" requirements according to you? What are you hinting at? 😉

Haha, I never thought but because he pulls long working hours, so best quality material, breathable fabric, the size and fit should be perfect not generalised like store bought.

Now what else do you think can be there thats already not there in boxers 😉.

Edited by tashi26 - 1 years ago