Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pujakrishna thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Now that we are discussing babua's rangeen past...

Did you guys read "Break ups" by the writer badtameez i guess.

It is basically on all the names of the girls arnav said khushi when she asked him to tell her about all his gfs before la, in the sheetal track.

In the show it was shown that arnav was joking but the writer wrote it with the perception that arnav actually had all of these gfs but joked it out at the end moment seeing khushi's lost face after listening this huge list.

The write up was really good, but on a personal level i did feel uncomfortable man..i mean so many ex-es and my khushi loving heart was like, no dude khushi doesn't deserve this.

Ps- learrn consider yourself tagged too, god knows why sometimes i cant tag you.

Edited by Pujakrishna - 1 years ago
Ashviniv thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Arilip

I think she did more than sending photos. I feel even though they were having tough times khushi wouldn’t just run with photos. She knows pregnancy and divorce from lavanya.

No I don't think so. She wouldn't have asked Aman about the divorce then. She just got cleverly put together photos which felt as if Arnav has choosen someone else.arnav was pulling away. He didn't come home few nights in nov. We know he was in his office but she doesn't. She knew her husband and he won't stay in relationship with her after this (her thoughts) so the photographs were enough I think.

Ashviniv thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Pujakrishna

Now that we are discussing babua's rangeen past...

Did you guys read "Break ups" by the writer badtameez i guess.

It is basically on all the names of the girls arnav said khushi when she asked him to tell her about all his gfs before la, in the sheetal track.

In the show it was shown that arnav was joking but the writer wrote it with the perception that arnav actually had all of these gfs but joked it out at the end moment seeing khushi's lost face after listening this huge list.

The write up was really good, but on a personal level i did feel uncomfortable man..i mean so many ex-es and my khushi loving heart was like, no dude khushi doesn't deserve this.

Ps- learrn consider yourself tagged too, god knows why sometimes i cant tag you.

Yeah I have read it. I loved how are the end of every chapter she tagged it back to the recent arnavji and his musings about Khushi

ArshiLearner thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arilip

I think she did more than sending photos. I feel even though they were having tough times khushi wouldn’t just run with photos. She knows pregnancy and divorce from lavanya.

I think these things happened. My deduction from the story

1. Photos were arranged in a particular way. Made to look like an affair

2. Khushi never recalls the last one year of Arnav’s behaviour upon receiving the photos. She only recalls last month where he has not spoken a word to her. I mean when he went to pick up the phone, he didn’t respond to her greeting. I cannot imagine what she would have gone through.

3. A day before, because of Arnav’s behaviour she was sure that she was losing him. She cried and wrote that note in desperation. Hoping against hope that he will keep the anniversary promise that seems to be very important to Arnav too (it’s bugging me that he was in a train going away from her before their first anniversary)

4. Khushi was convinced right after getting photos. She thought about last month and decided time to say goodbye was near

5. And the most important part we all missed, after receiving the photos, she asked Aman if Arnav wants to separate and Aman didn’t answer. She understood. She confirms the same to Arnav. That she knows because of Aman.

“Does he want a separation?”

Silence again.

“Ma’am the stylist is ready for you.” Padma, the housekeeper of the apartment interrupted them. Khushi immediately wiped the lone tear that had rolled down her cheek and smiled at the elderly lady.

“Yeah I’d be there in a moment” She said and looked at Aman again. “Don’t worry” she said in a calmer voice. “I’ll talk to him on my own. I just got too emotional when I didn’t find him home this morning. I’m sure everything is fine.”

And she walked away, leaving Aman stewing in his own guilt.

6. Even on the day of anniversary, Arnav could see that Khushi hoped he would deny. But Arnav confirmed he wanted a divorce. Breaking her heart further 💔😭😭😭

“Before the lawyers get involved, we can talk Khushi” his voice turned surprisingly calm. This was the first time his words confirmed that he was indeed seeking divorce. He could see hurt flash in her eyes before she spoke.

“Do you have a lawyer already?”

Was he misreading tiny flecks of hopes in those eyes? Was she expecting him to say no? Anything that will make this not serious, not true.

“Yes, Khushi but I needed to…” He began, wanting to tell her that he needed to sort the legal mess of different kind but was cut off.

This one makes me think poor woman held herself together the entire day with still a little bit of hope inside her and Arnav killed it with his confirmation. So did Aman with his silence 😭😭😭💔💔💔
Edited by Learrntowrite - 1 years ago
Pujakrishna thumbnail

Originally posted by: Learrntowrite

I think these things happened. My deduction from the story

1. Photos were arranged in a particular way. Made to look like an affair

2. Khushi never recalls the last one year of Arnav’s behaviour upon receiving the photos. She only recalls last month where he has not spoken a word to her. I mean when he went to pick up the phone, he didn’t respond to her greeting. I cannot imagine what she would have gone through.

3. A day before, because of Arnav’s behaviour she was sure that she was losing him. She cried and wrote that note in desperation. Hoping against hope that he will keep the anniversary promise that seems to be very important to Arnav too (it’s bugging me that he was in a train going away from her before their first anniversary)

4. Khushi was convinced right after getting photos. She thought about last month and decided time to say goodbye was near

5. And the most important part we all missed, after receiving the photos, she asked Aman if Arnav wants to separate and Aman didn’t answer. She understood. She confirms the same to Arnav. That she knows because of Aman.

6. Even on the day of anniversary, Arnav could see that Khushi hoped he would deny. But Arnav confirmed he wanted a divorce. Breaking her heart further 💔😭😭😭

This one makes me think poor woman held herself together the entire day with still a little bit of hope inside her and Arnav killed it with his confirmation. So did Aman with his silence 😭😭😭💔💔💔

THE MAGNITUDE OF HURT THAT KHUSHI WENT THROUGH AND WILL STILL GO THROUGH IS BEYOND ANYONE'S IMAGINATION CAN TRAVEL.

I am completely with her if she never even looks at arnav ever in her life.

Pujakrishna thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashviniv

Yeah I have read it. I loved how are the end of every chapter she tagged it back to the recent arnavji and his musings about Khushi

Yaa i loved that too.

But in some of the chapters where he and the ex were literally jumping on each... yucck i felt like throwing up.

In my mind he only got mesmerized by khushi, but in that story he got stumped by some other girl's beauty too.

And damn my possessive arshi heart didn't like that at all. 🥺

SwatStar_Arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Girls, so lost with so many posts since morning, someone has to get me jump started on latest...

But I have something special for you... I have decided to give the Boxer complete respect that it deserves, from all of us -

Just wrote few more lines further to my 4 lines poem yesterday, aarj kiya hai (presenting) -

Arnav begging 😛 😛 to La

Ye daulat bhi le lo, ye shohrat bhi le lo

Bhale cheen lo mujhse meri Jawaani

Magar muzko louta do mera woh boxer

Rakho tum MaLa Di aur Manali Kamini

La crying remembering Arnav - 😢 😢

Bhulaaye nahin bhool saqta hai koi

Woh nashilisi see raat, meri behaki jawani

Magar mujhko lauta do Panchgani ki rave party

Kyu Boxer kare wafayen, rahi adhuri meri kahani

Khushi to Arnav - 😡 😡

Aap kafir huve, hamane uthai sari jafayen

Woh tuti hui chudiyan, mere dil ki kahani

Agar mujhko lauta sako woh sari wafayen

Woh chotisi Duniya, woh Jannat ki nishani

Ek Boxer ne nibhayi, aap kar gaye bewafayen

Tuze roj dekhoon, boxer tu toh hai ruhani

Chal diye Boxer ke saath, chod ke bas kuch yaden

Neev the hum tumhari, ab jeena khandhar jindagani

Arnav to Khushi - 🤗 🤗

Magar lout ana, lete aana woh boxer

Tumhare bagair jeena beimani, mai karunga puri kahani

Tumhare bagair jeena beimani, mai karunga puri kahani

I am so sorry but I can only tag 10 people but this is meant for all of us. 👏 👏

-Swati

Edited by SwatStar_Arshi - 1 years ago
Arilip thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: You-Know-Who

Wow I hope not! I had not considered that possibility. Mainly because an incommunicado husband, who prefers living separately and then these photos are proof enough. I do not think anything else is required further. But yeah, it would depend on how much Arpita wants us to hurt for Khushi. :P

Well I always thought, just photos does not prove much. Because pictures can be morphed. She knew about divorce aman just confirmed it. She still had hopes but Arnav confirmed about lawyers. Everything Bl informed khushi came true. She would definitely not agree to marriage otherwise, she knew moment lavanya’s pregnancy comes into picture, her parents will break. Now that is something I can understand.

You-Know-Who thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Pujakrishna

THE MAGNITUDE OF HURT THAT KHUSHI WENT THROUGH AND WILL STILL GO THROUGH IS BEYOND ANYONE'S IMAGINATION CAN TRAVEL.

I am completely with her if she never even looks at arnav ever in her life.

You know, today I am feeling especially raw and heartbroken about it all. :(

Unfortunately I think her not looking at Arnav is going to be much more painful for her than anyone else. Its like whatever she chooses, the path is filled with tremendous pain. Devil on one side and the deep blue sea on the other :(

Pujakrishna thumbnail

Originally posted by: SwatStar_Arshi

Girls, so lost with so many posts since morning, someone has to get me jump started on latest...

But I have something special for you... I have decided to give the Boxer complete respect that it deserves, from all of us -

Just wrote few more lines further to my 4 lines poem yesterday, aarj kiya hai (presenting) -

Arnav begging 😛 😛 to La

Magar muzko louta do mera woh boxer

Rakho tum MaLa Di aur Manali Kamini

La crying remembering Arnav - 😢 😢

Bhulaaye nahin bhool saqta hai koi

Woh nashilisi see raat, meri behaki jawani

Magar mujhko lauta do Panchgani ki rave party

Kyu Boxer kare wafayen, rahi adhuri meri kahani

Khushi to Arnav - 😡 😡

Aap kafir huve, hamane uthai sari jafayen