Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

You-Know-Who thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Ashviniv

For me I am leaning towards lavanya. She is a very good actress. She makes everyone think manali controls everything in her life but she still gets what she wants at the end. E.g. working in Kahin door.

Manali might be involved in getting the photos as a blackmail tactic but I doubt she send those to Khushi. End of the day their objective was to get Arnav to seperate so down the line lavanya will have a chance. When Arnav himself told them he is going for the divorce I think that should have satisfied manali

Lavanya on the other hand was obsessed with Arnav and I feel intensely jealous of Khushi. She saw how Arnav didn't look anywhere other than Khushi. How Khushi was his whole world. I feel the photos were sent because of this. u see if somebody just wanted them to seperate the balcony photos were enough. The photos were ordered to show a full fledged affair. As if lavanya has replaced Khushi to be Arnav's whole world. So I would go with lavanya. She wanted Khushi to see this. She wanted Khushi to feel the pain which she thought she (lavanya) felt when she saw them on terrace at the premier time.

I agree. I lean towards Lavanya as the person who sent photos.

17th Dec

Arnav looked at Lavanya’s text and seethed. He had pulled off showing sympathy with her but he found himself lacking in patience these days. The day of the anniversary on his head and he could do away without her interreference. Even his omnipresent guilt couldn’t get him to reply to her. Somehow these photos have dealt a bigger blow to her than possibility of being a single mother and he may have tried to figure out why if his own life hadn’t been a complete mess right about now.

Texts kept pouring in.

Are you celebrating your anniversary? Is there a party. Manali said so.

How could you? You said it was over.

The above is the day before the anniversary where Lavanya is so annoyed and angry to find out that he is throwing an anniversary party despite Arnav telling her that he was going to get divorced.

“I don’t know why I did what I did. But I can’t think about what media would do next Manali when I’m hurting like this. What kind of a pathetic life do I have that I can’t even grieve properly?”

“Grieve?” Manali retorted. “The guy you’ve been obsessed with for god knows how long is getting divorced. Although I would have preferred he waited till we could pay off whoever it is that’s blackmailing you. Are you sure both you and Arnav are visible in those pictures?”

The above is from Lavanya interlude. It looks like Lavanya is grieving. But what for? I think she is grieving because she realized that her pregnancy plan still did not work, Arnav does not care about her even if a hypothetical child is involved. On top of that is throwing an anniversary party and has not bothered to reply to her texts! And it is entirely possible that she blames Khushi for it. She thinks Arnav still loves Khushi (which is true) and hence would not get emotionally attached to her. Or perhaps he is not really going to divorce Khushi since he is throwing anniversary party and all.

And they are not discussing blackmail together. Only Manali seems to be worried about blackmail. Not Lavanya.

I think this is why Lavanya sends those photos (all of them) on the day of the anniversary. This could be a possibility but this is the progression that makes sense!

Besides, I think it does not make sense to add a new villain in the story in between. I mean the characters have already been established. From strictly the story's perspective, a character who does not directly relate to Arnav Khushi would just not be as impactful. But that's what I think!

Edited by You-Know-Who - 1 years ago
Ashviniv thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: VeiledWords

I don’t know if I am recalling correctly, but if rockbarbie is the one who wrote heartbeat radio then she has magic in her pen ♥️♥️♥️

I am not sure if heartbeat radio is her story or not. Haven't read it. (Note to self) but she has written stories like gravity, the cult, waves and particles (this is on main fan fiction page) waves and particles is a laughter riot. It's so hilarious. Cult and one more story where Arnav is Cop ❤️

Pujakrishna thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lechuarshi

I joined the ipk forum in 2012 as a teen (11th and 12th grade) but lost my first account so I created this account in 2014. Trust me at that time there were many teenagers and learned the world of adults in this forum. There used to be discussion of ASR being Virgin and many teenagers believed it and on the other hand adults just say Duh really? (members from the age of mid 20s to 50s mind u, the experienced one) 🤣. Just like KKG many of us learned about concept of live in and casual relationship between legal adults through this show. The mature members here even used to made funny threads on innocent teenagers and their obsession with ultra modern Arnav ji as Virgin (what in hell he need Lavanya as a girlfriend? for running around the trees? and to sing bollywood songs😆) I could never in my mind accept ASR being Virgin at that time too because the way he grabbing her by shoulder or pull Khushi in his embrace by tucking her hands behind tells other stories. He was never a religious type( I would have accepted him as virgin if he was like Saraswati Chandra a blend of Traditional and modern, but he was not), never believed the concept of love(babua fell hard at the end BTW), Raizada's wr vegetarians but babua ws non veg(as per initial episode), babua drinks, He was very much gentleman when it comes to other female or his girlfriend, but babua loose his fuse when it comes to KKG.

I guess Many of our readers r over 20. Our forum is not that active so just chill Swati. Kids these have very much knowledge in these things with easy access to internet. We used to stream videos in youtube with 1gb (at rs 300+ /month) with our keypad phones(smart phone were gaining little popularity that time and wr fancy), used to read daily episodes in tellychakkar website in case we missed any episode in TV. Hard times 😆

Yaaa and remember in sheetal track when khushi told him arav being his child he said "khushi may aisa ladka thaa e nahi" though i was super happy listening this...but afterwards when my logics kicked in, i was like dude it didn't seem like that from the very 1st ep of the show.

I didn't understand why the writers put that dialog after showing us all those things from the start.

Ashviniv thumbnail

Originally posted by: bakwas_serial

Innocence of a half mad city..by RB.

The one in which is watchmaker, was in a abusive relationship and of course Arnav has familial issues.

Should be on IF

Thanks for the name shraddha I will search this

RB recently published that she is going to stop writing. 💔 I felt so sad.

Ashviniv thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pujakrishna

Yaaa and remember in sheetal track when khushi told him arav being his child he said "khushi may aisa ladka thaa e nahi" though i was super happy listening this...but afterwards when my logics kicked in, i was like dude it didn't seem like that from the very 1st ep of the show.

I didn't understand why the writers put that dialog after showing us all those things from the start.

He was in US right. He might have been using boxers with condoms 🤣 what he meant was he took precautions 😉

Arilip thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: You-Know-Who

I agree. I lean towards Lavanya as the person who sent photos.

The above is the day before the anniversary where Lavanya is so annoyed and angry to find out that he is throwing an anniversary party despite Arnav telling her that he was going to get divorced.

The above is from Lavanya interlude. It looks like Lavanya is grieving. But what for? I think she is grieving because she realized that her pregnancy plan still did not work, Arnav does not care about her even if a hypothetical child is involved. On top of that is throwing an anniversary party and has not bothered to reply to her texts! And it is entirely possible that she blames Khushi for it. She thinks Arnav still loves Khushi (which is true) and hence would not get emotionally attached to her. Or perhaps he is not really going to divorce Khushi since he is throwing anniversary party and all.

And they are not discussing blackmail together. Only Manali seems to be worried about blackmail. Not Lavanya.

I think this is why Lavanya sends those photos (all of them) on the day of the anniversary. This could be a possibility but this is the progression that makes sense!

Besides, I think it does not make sense to add a new villain in the story in between. I mean the characters have already been established. From strictly the story's perspective, a character who does not directly relate to Arnav Khushi would just not be as impactful. But that's what I think!

I think she did more than sending photos. I feel even though they were having tough times khushi wouldn’t just run with photos. She knows pregnancy and divorce from lavanya.

You-Know-Who thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arilip

I think she did more than sending photos. I feel even though they were having tough times khushi wouldn’t just run with photos. She knows pregnancy and divorce from lavanya.

Wow I hope not! I had not considered that possibility. Mainly because an incommunicado husband, who prefers living separately and then these photos are proof enough. I do not think anything else is required further. But yeah, it would depend on how much Arpita wants us to hurt for Khushi. :P

You-Know-Who thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashviniv

He was in US right. He might have been using boxers with condoms 🤣 what he meant was he took precautions 😉

Aaaaaand the boxers have made a comeback!

ArshiLearner thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pujakrishna

STAR interfered a lot. As I said, makers wanted a much darker character and serious storyline. Someone even pointed out that forced marriage was originally live-in (I guess to rattle Shyam and keep Khushi away from him). Arnav was also supposed to properly live in with Lavanya I guess (this one I am not sure as source was someone just citing it but it seems true) and then falling for Khushi was the entire arc. In a lot of senses, Arnav was slightly more of a main protagonist than his love interests. Star ultimately would have turned it into one of those soaps. On some levels I’m glad Barun quit and it ended where it ended because it was going downhill fast.

I mean come on. Sheetal and Arnav dated in USA and didn’t get involved at all? That line “main aisa ladka nahin tha” is pure BS 😂

You-Know-Who thumbnail

Originally posted by: Learrntowrite

STAR interfered a lot. As I said, makers wanted a much darker character and serious storyline. Someone even pointed out that forced marriage was originally live-in (I guess to rattle Shyam and keep Khushi away from him). Arnav was also supposed to properly live in with Lavanya I guess (this one I am not sure as source was someone just citing it but it seems true) and then falling for Khushi was the entire arc. In a lot of senses, Arnav was slightly more of a main protagonist than his love interests. Star ultimately would have turned it into one of those soaps. On some levels I’m glad Barun quit and it ended where it ended because it was going downhill fast.

I mean come on. Sheetal and Arnav dated in USA and didn’t get involved at all? That line “main aisa ladka nahin tha” is pure BS 😂

Actually a lot of TV serials do not stay close to the truth they themselves have established in the past. Which is why the story stops making sense after a while.

However, IPK stuck to their guns for the longest time. Apart from a couple of breaks here and there (how Khushi returns home after Arnav's blackmail and then suddenly celebrates Janmastrami: weird AF), but the overall story stayed true to the characters until the wretched Sheetal track. I could never watch it! I think everything after Shyam's departure is a bunch of bull. Except for the Karvachauth track when they are like really really pretty <3