Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bakwas_serial thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Learrntowrite

oh for sure. They laid every inch of guilt. She’s an actress. Given her status maybe a good one too. She literally behaved like an abla nari. And anyway pregnancy was a whole lie right? Her ultimate target was Arnav!! I think if the genders were reversed, we’d be genuinely worried about Arnav’s safety. Her behaviour is deranged and psychotic.

They planned so many things. It’s so vile and dangerous and not normal. I think it was fleetingly mentioned somewhere Lavanya is not used to denial anyway. I can just imagine her seeing Arnav and khushi together and just burning

In a way if we see this, Arnav’s fear of children kind of saved him here. Very ironically. He gave in to guilt of ruining a woman’s life and career but he never agreed to get married or even entertain the idea of a fake marriage/relationship for a child’s sake. That would have been that b*tch’s plan since forever 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Fear of child saved him from marrying her ? Nope.😊

It is him. ..does not fit the characterization. decent but will not sacrifice his wife.

Anyway Manali is right..he is bad news . They will know soo 😘

ArshiLearner thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bakwas_serial

Fear of child saved him from marrying her ? Nope.😊

It is him. ..does not fit the characterization. decent but will not sacrifice his wife.

Anyway Manali is right..he is bad news . They will know soo 😘

He is going to be the bad news Manali claimed he was.

no no, I understand that. I was more coming from the POV that he was already getting divorced and he even told this to Lavanya to console her. It wasn’t about sacrificing Khushi. He had already let her go.

But when Manali asked him to get into a fake relationship of sorts, so that the child can have a decent future, he immediately said no thank you. Don’t want to do anything more for this child than providing financial support and my name.

Edited by Learrntowrite - 1 years ago
tashi26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bakwas_serial

I remember someone saying..she sounded like a medical doc..he could not have done it.if he was so drunk and drugged (based on her experience).

Or like me and Tashi strongly believe that boxers did not budge in front of BL.

Swati..why don't you write a fun OS on this. Short one

Yes BB, I was going to request her the same once we have proof that the boxer did not betray us.

Swati, please whenever you have time.

And now, I did what my twin did the other day. I had a dream about this story. That next down the memory lane POV is of Shashi Gupta behaving like a protective father basically wanting Arnav to get lost( which does not even make sense as he did not behave like the Shashi Gupta of show) 🤦‍♀️

bakwas_serial thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Learrntowrite

He is going to be the bad news Manali claimed he was.

no no, I understand that. I was more coming from the POV that he was already getting divorced and he even told this to Lavanya to console her. It wasn’t about sacrificing Khushi. He had already let her go.

But when Manali asked him to get into a fake relationship of sorts, so that the child can have a decent future, he immediately said no thank you. Don’t want to do anything more for this child than providing financial support and my name.

I still dont think so😘 Anyway let's stay with the story..and how he becomes horrible news for the two😉

Edited by bakwas_serial - 1 years ago
tashi26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: canapoem

Even I feel he passed out and she was not able to remove the boxers to paint the picture that they did the deed.

Probably even in that state, he was only mumbling Khushi's name.

Yes, Arnav has not been fair towards Khushi on many occasions but he never thought of another woman in a sexual way or romantic way.

He never emotionally cheated on her.

The way La was clingy later on makes me believe that they did not do the deed.

Yess, I have been thinking the same, the first name that came after waking up in that place was of Khushi, how she will be so worried seeing him sick.
ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Congratulations on new thread.. When we expect next chapter otherwise this thread will finish without any chapter. After so many years I am watching this phenomenon.,In IPK’ s hay days it used to happen like this ..

Edited by ranogill - 1 years ago
VeiledWords thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ranogill

Congratulations on new thread.. When we expect next otherwise this thread will finish without any chapter. After so many years I am watching this phenomenon.,In IPK’ s hay days it used to happen like this ..

Thank you rano. I am aiming to update new chapter by Sunday ♥️

I wonder if there is more to what Khushi said about another woman being in her house with her husband every time she was away or did she just assume all that by looking at the strategically placed photos?

That brings up another question.

I initially assumed the photos were sent to Khushi by Aman to make Khushi aware of what is going on around her. It can't be him as he has no knowledge of Lavanya's sudden visit to Shantivan to tell Arnav about her non existent pregnancy.

If Lavanya or Manali were involved, why would they talk about the blackmail as a problem when they were alone? Most importantly how can they be so sure that the photos will be seen only by Khushi and she will leave Arnav quietly? If Arnav comes across the pictures, he will suspect Manali and Lavanya first as they were the only ones who knew about Lavanya's visit to Shantivan, Arnav's visit to the clinic and their meeting at the restaurant.

Lavanya never wanted to expose Arnav. Her aim from the beginning was to have a relationship with him. In my opinion it jeopardises her plan if any one of them or both of them were involved in sending the pictures to Khushi.

If it is done by rivals, they won't benefit anything if Arnav and Khushi live together or get separated. They are better off sending the pictures to media to damage Arnav's reputation.

So, I am leaning towards Jatin, Lavanya's current boy friend or another co-star whom Lavanya used and ditched or the person responsible for Lavanya's last pregnancy or someone who knows about Lavanya's obsession for Arnav. If Khushi confronts Arnav and if they sort their problems between them, then Arnav will leave Lavanya and any of my suspects will get their revenge.

Mental Health is as important as physical health, but we often ignore it. It is not easy for the person to recognise the problem on their own. It is as hard for the family members to recognise it especially if they are dealing with their own issues.

Now the awareness has increased (since COVID) and people started recognising it.

If Arnav or Khushi are suffering from such problems, let us hope someone recognises soon.

Cheers..

Ashviniv thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Savera84

I wonder if there is more to what Khushi said about another woman being in her house with her husband every time she was away or did she just assume all that by looking at the strategically placed photos?

That brings up another question.

I initially assumed the photos were sent to Khushi by Aman to make Khushi aware of what is going on around her. It can't be him as he has no knowledge of Lavanya's sudden visit to Shantivan to tell Arnav about her non existent pregnancy.

If Lavanya or Manali were involved, why would they talk about the blackmail as a problem when they were alone? Most importantly how can they be so sure that the photos will be seen only by Khushi and she will leave Arnav quietly? If Arnav comes across the pictures, he will suspect Manali and Lavanya first as they were the only ones who knew about Lavanya's visit to Shantivan, Arnav's visit to the clinic and their meeting at the restaurant.

Lavanya never wanted to expose Arnav. Her aim from the beginning was to have a relationship with him. In my opinion it jeopardises her plan if any one of them or both of them were involved in sending the pictures to Khushi.

If it is done by rivals, they won't benefit anything if Arnav and Khushi live together or get separated. They are better off sending the pictures to media to damage Arnav's reputation.

So, I am leaning towards Jatin, Lavanya's current boy friend or another co-star whom Lavanya used and ditched or the person responsible for Lavanya's last pregnancy or someone who knows about Lavanya's obsession for Arnav. If Khushi confronts Arnav and if they sort their problems between them, then Arnav will leave Lavanya and any of my suspects will get their revenge.

Mental Health is as important as physical health, but we often ignore it. It is not easy for the person to recognise the problem on their own. It is as hard for the family members to recognise it especially if they are dealing with their own issues.

Now the awareness has increased (since COVID) and people started recognising it.

If Arnav or Khushi are suffering from such problems, let us hope someone recognises soon.

Cheers..

For me I am leaning towards lavanya. She is a very good actress. She makes everyone think manali controls everything in her life but she still gets what she wants at the end. E.g. working in Kahin door.

Manali might be involved in getting the photos as a blackmail tactic but I doubt she send those to Khushi. End of the day their objective was to get Arnav to seperate so down the line lavanya will have a chance. When Arnav himself told them he is going for the divorce I think that should have satisfied manali

Lavanya on the other hand was obsessed with Arnav and I feel intensely jealous of Khushi. She saw how Arnav didn't look anywhere other than Khushi. How Khushi was his whole world. I feel the photos were sent because of this. u see if somebody just wanted them to seperate the balcony photos were enough. The photos were ordered to show a full fledged affair. As if lavanya has replaced Khushi to be Arnav's whole world. So I would go with lavanya. She wanted Khushi to see this. She wanted Khushi to feel the pain which she thought she (lavanya) felt when she saw them on terrace at the premier time.

Edited by Ashviniv - 1 years ago
Ashviniv thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lechuarshi

OK girls here is one story suggestion. Some of u may already read this. If not

Best reincarnation love story of Arshi. Wish she write more(left the forum a decade ago I guess)

Love you externally by Merrydock

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2824454

The unbreakable bond

After the infamous Diwali almost kiss scene(they did the deed here and khushi left)

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2129064

Enjoy the night/day. ❤️

Thank you for the links. The unbreakable bond is really good. I was about to suggest it last night but couldn't remember the name.

Haven't read the other one.let me do that right away