Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bakwas_serial thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: lechuarshi

I think it's the opposite. La impressed with his quickie started her clingy nature 🐷she was like without sense banda aisa Hai to with sense lottery lag gayi

Yuck.😡

Don't beat me🤢

For the life of me ..

the entire conversation the two BL had with him in the restaurant .. was is this real !

A child is illegitimate whether the father is married or not. But they distinguished it ..it is better if he is single !!!

The only time above will make any sense to say to him..is because how Arnav reacted to the pregnancy news. They knew they will get away from brain washing him.

Given she had a abortion recently..

they have a script they use. They thought they got lucky this time.😡

ArshiLearner thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: You-Know-Who

Wow you guys give me terrible FOMO. I mean, whether it is the gutter or anything else, its getting hard for me to focus on Asli Duniya!

I am at work and I am going through 23 pages of comments! Most of which have been dominated by infamous boxers! This is unbelievable.

@Nimbus: I absolutely loved your comment. I see one more point was raised regarding how men and women process things differently in general. Men tend to think sharing is weak, because hello! patriarchy! But I think it is slowly changing now.

@Learn: WHAT THE HELL, how is it that I have been talking to you for so long and I just learnt your name from your signature! This has to be the heights of me missing out on stuff. But also, I mean can ya blame me? If you keep pushing me into the gutter, I am not gonna be in my senses!

heyyy there. I’m Isha!! 😍😍😍 but I also missed out. I don’t know what to call you either 😂
ArshiLearner thumbnail

Originally posted by: bakwas_serial

For the life of me ..

the entire conversation the two BL had with him in the restaurant .. was is this real !

A child is illegitimate whether the father is married or not. But they distinguished it ..it is better if he is single !!!

The only time above will make any sense to say to him..is because how Arnav reacted to the pregnancy news. They knew they will get away from brain washing him.

Given she had a abortion recently..

they have a script they use. They thought they got lucky this time.😡

yeah they’re really really just evil!! B*tches!

But Manali’s point makes sense though. Actresses have ruined their careers whenever something like this has happened with married men. Even if the man steps up and takes responsibility.

It really is a different thing to have a child with a single man and have one with a married guy. The child will still be illegitimate but social slander and image changes a lot for both mother and child. In the second case you get a home wrecker title which was also something Lavanya was panicking about.

bakwas_serial thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Learrntowrite

yeah they’re really really just evil!! B*tches!

But Manali’s point makes sense though. Actresses have ruined their careers whenever something like this has happened with married men. Even if the man steps up and takes responsibility.

It really is a different thing to have a child with a single man and have one with a married guy. The child will still be illegitimate but social slander and image changes a lot for both mother and child. In the second case you get a home wrecker title which was also something Lavanya was panicking about.

An illegitimate child with a divorced man..is still a career suicide. A fairy tale marriage over because of her just like she claimed. It only works if he marries her.

It is 2016 not 1990 India..most other men will not apologize day after. Or even show up to collect doctor reports..for a drunken night. They capitalized on his honesty and decency..the women are seasoned. I will not put it past them that they have done it before

(The entire conversation start a relationship..be friends..just because you got preg with a stranger. Even Arnav found it odd)

BollyBabe75 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Akansha, isn’t she one of Arnav’s girlfriends? You?

You-Know-Who thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: BollyBabe75

Akansha, isn’t she one of Arnav’s girlfriends? You?

I can neither confirm, nor deny. I signed an NDA! :P

shyamidutt thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

OMG you guys!! Every time I blink you guys go through 20 pages. It’s difficult to keep up. Now I’m feeling a little left out after you guys started your age discussion. Feels like I’m crashing my daughters party 🙈

You-Know-Who thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: shyamidutt

OMG you guys!! Every time I blink you guys go through 20 pages. It’s difficult to keep up. Now I’m feeling a little left out after you guys started your age discussion. Feels like I’m crashing my daughters party 🙈

Aw, don't feel that way. This is an age no bar zone!

ArshiLearner thumbnail

Originally posted by: bakwas_serial

An illegitimate child with a divorced man..is still a career suicide. A fairy tale marriage over because of her just like she claimed. It only works if he marries her.

It is 2016 not 1990 India..most other men will not apologize day after. Or even show up to collect doctor reports..for a drunken night. They capitalized on his honesty and decency..the women are seasoned. I will not put it past them that they have done it before

(The entire conversation start a relationship..be friends..just because you got preg with a stranger. Even Arnav found it odd)

oh for sure. They laid every inch of guilt. She’s an actress. Given her status maybe a good one too. She literally behaved like an abla nari. And anyway pregnancy was a whole lie right? Her ultimate target was Arnav!! I think if the genders were reversed, we’d be genuinely worried about Arnav’s safety. Her behaviour is deranged and psychotic.

They planned so many things. It’s so vile and dangerous and not normal. I think it was fleetingly mentioned somewhere Lavanya is not used to denial anyway. I can just imagine her seeing Arnav and khushi together and just burning

In a way if we see this, Arnav’s fear of children kind of saved him here. Very ironically. He gave in to guilt of ruining a woman’s life and career but he never agreed to get married or even entertain the idea of a fake marriage/relationship for a child’s sake. That would have been that b*tch’s plan since forever 🤬🤬🤬🤬

ArshiLearner thumbnail

Originally posted by: You-Know-Who

Aw, don't feel that way. This is an age no bar zone!

true!!! It’s just amazing how age has been no bar for this story! There are people in 20s, newlyweds, singles, mothers. Everyone’s here and enjoying the ride.

Ps- I love shyami’s comment so much. Other people have also talked about catching up on comments. It’s almost like comments are now part of this FF and experience. Nobody wants to miss out on them 🙈

Even author said she had so much to catch up and get back to 😂