Users

Frequent Posters

ArshiLearner thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Pujakrishna

Barun is in there i mean the 1st scene?

No thank god 😂😂

But that first scene of kohhra does clear quickie and a slid down boxer situation 😂😂😂

ArshiLearner thumbnail

Originally posted by: tashi26

No, puja not the very first scene but he has gutter scenes too. If that’s what you want to know 😉

that one scene where they didn’t even show him?? 😭😭😭 I just read the interview that Braun’s contract has a no kissing clause
lechuarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Learrntowrite

Thank you puja!! I see that you are on your journey towards the gutter I pulled everyone into. Don’t worry. The comments are about to get much more sensational. Keep going 😛😛😛

Meanwhile guys, let’s bring the gutter over here!!!

Anyone below 18?? Shooo

As if I was the most pious one to advice teenagers in forum (forget my rangeen past in this forum my Lord) . Well ☺️

tashi26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

No thank god 😂😂

But that first scene of kohhra does clear quickie and a slid down boxer situation 😂😂😂

God learrnn 🤣🤣
ArshiLearner thumbnail

Originally posted by: lechuarshi

Anyone below 18?? Shooo

As if I was the most pious one to advice teenagers in forum (forget my rangeen past in this forum my Lord) . Well ☺️

please tell me the writer you mentioned still has some work available to read for my gutter mind 😭😭😭
tashi26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

please tell me the writer you mentioned still has some work available to read for my gutter mind 😭😭😭

yes, last I checked her blog was open. You can type her name and google.

Edited:- Checked, it’s open.

Edited by tashi26 - 1 years ago
ArshiLearner thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pujakrishna

Kya yaad dila diya yaarr🤩🤩

The taking off bangles part... 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

I can't.

Bdw am i the only one who finds arnav much much more handsone than barun ? and khushi much more beautiful than sanaya?

Do i sound crazy?

No I’m with you. Even though I love IRL Barun since he is an amazing guy, a one woman man and basically stays away from drama, talks intelligently.

But I do get the ASR aura. Btw can I direct you guys towards an edit made by @poohbaniparvati on ASR.

Damn it. She made an ASR edit on the song ‘Eda ni chalde pyar’ and my god does he look like an absolutely hotty

ArshiLearner thumbnail

Originally posted by: tashi26

yes, last I checked her blog was open. You can type her name and google.

Edited:- Checked, it’s open.

what do I Google? Appy di won’t give us gutter. Someone should 😂
tashi26 thumbnail

No I’m with you. Even though I love IRL Barun since he is an amazing guy, a one woman man and basically stays away from drama, talks intelligently.

But I do get the ASR aura. Btw can I direct you guys towards an edit made by @poohbaniparvati on ASR.

Damn it. She made an ASR edit on the song ‘Eda ni chalde pyar’ and my god does he look like an absolutely hotty

oh same with me, even I in my head find the asr and Khushi better looking than Barun and sanaya.

Yeah please do that.