Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BollyBabe75 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Swati, you’re my girl. All’s good for me with everyone. And by the way, I am so senior to all. I am one of your elder aunties. I’m in awe of Arpita, and the rest of you that have so much insight into human nature at your young ages. I’m not sure I was that aware at your ages.

But feelings just weren’t expressed publicly or delved into like today when I was your ages. Women were just beginning to find their voices and demand equality. Men were more stoic and very different in parenting styles. Marriages were not as equal in terms of partnerships as the couples today. The man still determined the way one lived even more so than today.

I’m still extremely surprised at myself for engaging in the Forum. I have never ever done anything remotely like this let alone with a culture that is not my own. However, I have lived and worked in Asia (not India) in my past so don’t feel out of my element too badly and I am learning a lot. And I have spent time in India due to family connections.

Edited by BollyBabe75 - 1 years ago
ArshiLearner thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tashi26

We have so much confidence in Arnav’s boxers.

I wrote our boxers 🤣🤣 and then realised what am I writing.

Now Khushi might just want frame them once she knows the entire situation.

Just hoping Arnav remembers which particular pair of boxers he wore that day.🤔

Oh he is definitely not getting any action soon 🙈

our boxers lmaooooo…we have officially lost it 😂😂😂

I can imagine Appy di just randomly coming into the comments, and type in all bold just yelling at us.

“STOP WITH THE BOXERS!! HE GOT INTO ACTION AND THEN SLID THEM BACK UP. BUZZ OFF ALL OF YOU NOW!!!!”

😂😂😂

Arilip thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Interesting topics going on the thread!!!

There is this itch I can’t help but scratch , I always found khushi running away has to do with something more sinister. Someone posted on the previous thread about Lavanya watching them, made me think may be as obsessed as she is with Arnav, she would keep tab on khushi as well. When Arnav rejected her even in his drugged senses, that might create more hatred towards khushi in her mind. I think khushi knows about pregnancy!!! And she is
hit below the belt , didn’t she think the only reason she believed he loved her because she was a gawar(isn’t that how Lavanya’s tag for her). Also she said every time she went to Lucknow there was another woman……

tashi26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Learrntowrite

our boxers lmaooooo…we have officially lost it 😂😂😂

I can imagine Appy di just randomly coming into the comments, and type in all bold just yelling at us.

“STOP WITH THE BOXERS!! HE GOT INTO ACTION AND THEN SLID THEM BACK UP. BUZZ OFF ALL OF YOU NOW!!!!”

😂😂😂

Nooooooo and accept that b*tch could finish her job, that her Mala D won over Arnav’s boxers.

Each one of us wrote praises about them, gave them oscars, want to frame them and then they chose to betray us all like this. Not acceptable. They can’t break our trust.

My poor heart. 😢

I am telling you if they betray me like this, I will take out a protest march against them. 😠

Edited by tashi26 - 1 years ago
VeiledWords thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 7

I just wanted to share something quickly with all of you.

harshita aka lead of sadda Haq posted a story for Kohhra and Barun and he reshared it.

Sadda Haq was the reason I picked up a pen for the first time. IPKKND was the reason I continued after 7 years.

I know it sounds stupid but I feel like smiling because two of my favourite worlds collided 🙈🙈🙈

VeiledWords thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 7

Nooooooo and accept that b*tch could finish her job, that her Mala D won over Arnav’s boxers.

Each one of us wrote praises about them, gave them oscars, want to frame them and then they chose to betray us all like this. Not acceptable. They can’t break our trust.

My poor heart. 😢

I am telling you if they betray me like this, I will take out a protest march against them. 😠

well don’t blame me. I told you guys that’s an acceptable and probable thing 😂😂🙈🙈

tashi26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: VeiledWords

well don’t blame me. I told you guys that’s an acceptable and probable thing 😂😂🙈🙈

Yeah keep on teasing us, I know you are possessive about Arnav’s boxers, so not sharing much about them.

But let me tell you now we all have also formed a bond with them, you can try but not break that easily. 😜

And the veneration we have given them, they like us too. 😏

Arilip thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Loved this comment!!! You covered a lot of ground. These are my thoughts, you penned it so well!!!!

bakwas_serial thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

My poor heart. 😢

Aww.

Trust me, my fellow boxer buddy..the boxer is trustworthy.😁

Let us dream..till she writes the next update and our feathers get ruffled again.

tashi26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bakwas_serial

Aww.

Trust me, my fellow boxer buddy..the boxer is trustworthy.😁

Let us dream..till she writes the next update and our feathers get ruffled again.

Thanku boxer buddy 🤣🤣.

That is one ruffling I hope we don’t get and seriously just for Arnav, so will go with your trust . 🤗

But hey I found a twin here, now a BB. This forum is fun.😜

Edited by tashi26 - 1 years ago