Resurgence | Arshi FF | Thread 3 | Thread 4 link updated on Page 150 - Page 16

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nimbus_211 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: tashi26

No, I guess despite being on this forum for so long I have missed out on many stories. But rockbarbie writing was very good.

There was Kalyaani who wrote pursuit of happiness, I used to read it regularly then went for college, new place and adjustments by the time got time she had removed her story from everywhere.

I still wish I could finish it.

There is another one A girl named khushi, you will cry a lot but still read it.

Then birds of feather by Archi is a recent story , but she has yet to come back and finish it.

I've found a ArHi gold mine here!

Just realised that I've missed out on so many good FFs. Thank you to whoever is sharing the links to these stories!

Tashi - The last two stories that you've quoted are ♥️.

A Girl Named Khushi - I don't know how I got through this one. But yes, it's definitely worth the read

Birds of a Feather - This one's just plain love! I really wish the author completes this story. I do keep checking on and off if this one is updated miraculously.

ArshiLearner thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SwatStar_Arshi

Originally posted by VeiledWords

isha and Swati, you guys wanna truce??? 😂😂

@swati, this is the one who calls me di to make me feel old while her own brain is in a gutter I could never reach.

Isha is you mean Learrntowrite... What the F??? I am older than you both and she felt uncomfortable and bad by some of my comments... Dang...

I am yet to read most of comments this week since I was in training three days, my FOMO made me write few things but this is ridiculous on my part... Completely uncalled for...

Isha - You are being Arnav here now, taking decision on both of our behalf... Ha ha, I am just kidding.

Hey girl, you are younger than me for sure, so as an senior here, I need to take the first step here... So sorry girl, I didn't even realize what made you feel retort until you actually specified it, my bad... I never meant to make you uncomfy or aggressive or anything... Many of your comments have been super duper awesome too 👍 👍

Now I really need to focus on your gutter though... 😛 😛

My personal take, while reading a fiction, if I lose one wonderful acquaintance / friend in real world, its all my loss and as a new businesswoman, I will never take it... People first always for me...

It took me forever to open up but I see you are the feisty one, always stay who you are... 👍 👍

Bollybabe - I hope you are good with me too, I didn't see much posts from you.. I am sure, I am not the one your are thinking about but you are day dreaming about Barun... Enjoy while it lasts 😛 😛

absolutely no worries. I’m really very sorry as well, because I reacted pretty harshly too. Let’s just start over because this place is too much fun to not let go of small things. I believe that the kind of story this is, strong reactions from multiple people are expected 😌😌

Meanwhile, may I welcome you to the gutter where we dragged everyone today.😂😂😂 We are demanding a steamy scene and our writer here is casually dodging the whole thing.

I can’t believe she is here in the thread and the readers had to come up with how Arnav and Khushi would have *celebrated their first premiere together. 🙈😂

SwatStar_Arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: bakwas_serial

Innocence of a half mad city..by RB.

The one in which is watchmaker, was in a abusive relationship and of course Arnav has familial issues.

Should be on IF

Lonely under the sheets is amazing Sheetal track too...

Smitar, Mints Madness, Omorboti were amazing... I have the link somewhere on my personal laptop..

I will send the link later today...

ArshiLearner thumbnail

Originally posted by: lechuarshi

I joined the ipk forum in 2012 as a teen (11th and 12th grade) but lost my first account so I created this account in 2014. Trust me at that time there were many teenagers and learned the world of adults in this forum. There used to be discussion of ASR being Virgin and many teenagers believed it and on the other hand adults just say Duh really? (members from the age of mid 20s to 50s mind u, the experienced one) 🤣. Just like KKG many of us learned about concept of live in and casual relationship between legal adults through this show. The mature members here even used to made funny threads on innocent teenagers and their obsession with ultra modern Arnav ji as Virgin (what in hell he need Lavanya as a girlfriend? for running around the trees? and to sing bollywood songs😆) I could never in my mind accept ASR being Virgin at that time too because the way he grabbing her by shoulder or pull Khushi in his embrace by tucking her hands behind tells other stories. He was never a religious type( I would have accepted him as virgin if he was like Saraswati Chandra a blend of Traditional and modern, but he was not), never believed the concept of love(babua fell hard at the end BTW), Raizada's wr vegetarians but babua ws non veg(as per initial episode), babua drinks, He was very much gentleman when it comes to other female or his girlfriend, but babua loose his fuse when it comes to KKG.

I guess Many of our readers r over 20. Our forum is not that active so just chill Swati. Kids these have very much knowledge in these things with easy access to internet. We used to stream videos in youtube with 1gb (at rs 300+ /month) with our keypad phones(smart phone were gaining little popularity that time and wr fancy), used to read daily episodes in tellychakkar website in case we missed any episode in TV. Hard times 😆

Oh god!!!! I was a teenager too when it aired, and the one who was in all girls school, ultra sanskari pro max.

Even I didn’t think for a second Arnav Ji was a virgin lmaoooo. I’m pretty sure star plus butted in here too because if makers intended to show that Lavanya and ASR were in a live in relationship, they wouldn't show him standing there like a pole when Lavanya was sneaking in his room at night 😂😂😂.

Edited by Learrntowrite - 1 years ago
SwatStar_Arshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Learrntowrite

absolutely no worries. I’m really very sorry as well, because I reacted pretty harshly too. Let’s just start over because this place is too much fun to not let go of small things. I believe that the kind of story this is, strong reactions from multiple people are expected 😌😌

Meanwhile, may I welcome you to the gutter where we dragged everyone today.😂😂😂 We are demanding a steamy scene and our writer here is casually dodging the whole thing.

I can’t believe she is here in the thread and the readers had to come up with how Arnav and Khushi would have *celebrated their first premiere together. 🙈😂

It has to be Arnav's dream though, Khushi will not let him touch for a while or much longer and he deserves it... 😂 😂

And no boxer please... It can be very much framed on the opposite wall, they have served the purpose in Oscar worthy non-performance in La's "Hamari Adhuri Kahani" 😛 😛

ArshiLearner thumbnail

It has to be Arnav's dream though, Khushi will not let him touch for a while or much longer and he deserves it... 😂 😂

And no boxer please... It can be very much framed on the opposite wall, they have served the purpose in Oscar worthy non-performance in La's "Hamari Adhuri Kahani" 😛 😛

No no…not this ASR. I’m pretty sure he isn’t getting to touch his wife anytime soon 😂😂

We were imagining how they would have celebrated after the premiere of ‘ Kahin door’. Akash’s movie in 2009 where Arnav didn’t mind indulging in a semi public place hanky panky And Lavanya was watching them like the creepy b*tch she is 😂😂😂.

I think the last 5 pages of the last thread are just us being nasty about that night 😂😂😂

Edited by Learrntowrite - 1 years ago
SwatStar_Arshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Learrntowrite

No no…not this ASR. I’m pretty sure he isn’t getting to touch his wife anytime soon 😂😂

We were imagining how they would have celebrated after the premiere of ‘ Kahin door’. Akash’s movie in 2009 where Arnav didn’t mind indulging in a semi public place hanky panky And Lavanya was watching them like the creepy b*tch she is 😂😂😂.

I think the last 5 pages of the last thread are just us being nasty about that night 😂😂😂

Oh I haven't read those at all... Thanks for getting me to speed..

Virgin Arnavji sounds nuts, how about Khushi had to take the lead since Arnav is super shy too, get hanky panky with him, get him laid and we the righteous JEDIs are her true mentors... 😂😂😂

Guiding Khushi to the light 😂😂😂

La gets to watch some, let us cut her some slack here... 😂😂😂 She is in coma later...

Edited by SwatStar_Arshi - 1 years ago
tashi26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

We have so much confidence in Arnav’s boxers.

I wrote our boxers 🤣🤣 and then realised what am I writing.

Now Khushi might just want frame them once she knows the entire situation.

Just hoping Arnav remembers which particular pair of boxers he wore that day.🤔

Oh he is definitely not getting any action soon 🙈

tashi26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Oh I haven't read those at all... Thanks for getting me to speed..

Virgin Arnavji sounds nuts, how about Khushi had to take the lead since Arnav is super shy too, get hanky panky with him, get him laid and we the righteous JEDIs are her true mentors... 😂😂😂

Guiding Khushi to the light 😂😂😂

La gets to watch some, let us cut her some slack here... 😂😂😂 She is in coma later...

I like that thought, we can guide her. 😉
bakwas_serial thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tashi26

We have so much confidence in Arnav’s boxers.

I wrote our boxers 🤣🤣 and then realised what am I writing.

Now Khushi might just want frame them once she knows the entire situation.

Just hoping Arnav remembers which particular pair of boxers he wore that day.🤔

Oh he is definitely not getting any action soon 🙈

He burned that one. I am pretty sure of it😈