Resurgence | Arshi FF | Thread 3 | Thread 4 link updated on Page 150 - Page 14

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tashi26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: SwatStar_Arshi

Originally posted by VeiledWords

no need to worry about me. I’m in my late twenties. 😌😍😍 the one who calls me di is just a couple years younger 😂😂 puja has also confirmed she is not a teenager so we’re in the clear

I go wild at my night time and you girls are wild during the day time too, so not fair..

That too when some were in office or college. 🤣
Edited by tashi26 - 1 years ago
VeiledWords thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: SwatStar_Arshi

Who was that by the way calling you Di? Just curious...

So girls gone really really wild now, three cheers...

isha and Swati, you guys wanna truce??? 😂😂

@swati, this is the one who calls me di to make me feel old while her own brain is in a gutter I could never reach.

bakwas_serial thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Learrntowrite

Oh my god both these theories are so scary and heartbreaking you guys!

Totally plausible although I do have some reservations. Arnav cried that his parents won’t understand and he can’t tell Khushi. Will that mean only he is aware of what happened with Anjali? That would be too big a secret. That family thinks Anjali and the child are missing while they’re actually dead 💔 I don’t know how village people will fit here though. Else if the whole family is aware of death, why would they not understand? Same goes for if Arnav failed to save them in some kind of way. His father needs to be aware of how Arnav failed.

What I notice is that Arnav doesn’t seem to have that much problem with his family. Because for one, khushi goes there regularly and Arnav also visits and calls. He also takes care of his father’s health. His anger is only towards that place. A little bit towards his dad but he seems more hurt than angry. Also wishes to see his whole family together in his house once. Khushi was right all along. He missed them,

Only bad scenarios are popping into my head 💔💔💔

Food for thought...he did not touch his dad feet only mom..when he came to pick K🥰

VeiledWords thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: tashi26

That too when some were in office or college. 🤣

I snort laughed in my office today after reading Swati’s poem. 🙈🙈🙈

tashi26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bakwas_serial

Food for thought...he did not touch his dad feet only mom..when he came to pick K🥰

He touched it, when he saw him just before leaving. Then had a really small conversation with him then touched his moms feet and left.

I too read this thing again to be sure he did or not 🤣

ArshiLearner thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bakwas_serial

no no, he did. Touched both his mom and dad’s feet. I rushed back to the chapter sooo fast 🙈😂

Bahu ko lene ja raha hai?”

For some reason this line felt so domestic and good.

The first time probably he’s talked to his son properly in years😭😭💔💔

He was ready to leave, everyone was already in the SUV when his father’s wheelchair came at a stop behind him. He had not woken up early due to his medication and Arnav had also requested his mother to let him sleep because he was anyway here only for a few hours. Looking at him, Arnav walked forward and bent down to touch his feet. His dad’s hand rested on his head for a long time.

Arnav looked up and his father gave him a small smile.

Bahu ko lene ja raha hai?” he inquired if Arnav was going to get his daughter in law. Arnav nodded in agreement.

“Will you go to bhagwanpur too?” His father asked and Arnav’s posture stiffened. The moment was too good to last anyway. He said no.

“It’s okay” His father said, surprising him. “Come back soon next time, both of you!”

Arnav gave a near imperceptible nod, touched his mother’s feet and left.

Word Count: 1

bakwas_serial thumbnail

Originally posted by: tashi26

He touched it, when he saw him just before leaving. Then had a really small conversation with him then touched his moms feet and left.

I too read this thing again to be sure he did or not 🤣

And I said it to who can quote this ff verbatim😂

ArshiLearner thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: VeiledWords

isha and Swati, you guys wanna truce??? 😂😂

@swati, this is the one who calls me di to make me feel old while her own brain is in a gutter I could never reach.

all is fine and truced out Appy di. 😌

All will be super well if you embrace the gutter and GIVE US A DAMNED ROMATIC SCENE 😭😭😭😭😭😭

bakwas_serial thumbnail

Originally posted by: Learrntowrite

no no, he did. Touched both his mom and dad’s feet. I rushed back to the chapter sooo fast 🙈😂

Bahu ko lene ja raha hai?”

For some reason this line felt so domestic and good.

The first time probably he’s talked to his son properly in years😭😭💔💔

There you go again. I would believe if you said it Isha 😅

Ashviniv thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Have u guys read 'flowers grow from my knees' by rockbarbie?

Our discussion on mental health reminded me of that story. This Arnav is cute but so messed up in head. Luckily he knows that too. Khushi is his friend, colleague and his rock and as usual lavanya is there too.

She has such dry sense of humour. She handled that subject well.