Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashviniv thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: SwatStar_Arshi

I realized I had started writing 3 different new stories back in 2016, 2 light hearted young Arshi and third again was with Sheetal but a very different take... Khushi refuses to adopt Arav, angsty one.

I have written around 18, 8 and 5 chapters and no idea maybe kids made me super busy and real world forced me to take a back seat...

My obsession became Sheetal after seeing how shit was that phase for the IPKKND.

4th one, I thought about La coming back but very different from Arpita where Khushi ends up cheating - I don't know if I will ever be able to do justice to this one..

If I quit my job which I have in the plans, maybe I will think but I am not that great in story building, I tend get very pragmatic and my real world is crazy busy so I don't know...

Or I will share and ask someone to finish these... I have seen few girls written stories in group and they were so good..

Wow Swati. That's amazing. I read your wake up call. It's very good.now reading ur other stories.

Do complete these when u get time.would love to read those

Ashviniv thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tashi26

I haven’t read ODAAT yet but there was also a spin off “Blue Dust” which was really good. It was love story between Arshi’s daughter and paayash’s son.

She has removed it from her blog though due to plagiarism.

The kids are introduced in second epilogue.

Sohni also wrote an OS on 'a river runs through it'. A kind of spin off. That's also very good

I started reading blue dust but later she took it down.but she had changed the names of couples I guess.

Edited by Ashviniv - 1 years ago
bakwas_serial thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tashi26

I haven’t read ODAAT yet but there was also a spin off “Blue Dust” which was really good. It was love story between Arshi’s daughter and paayash’s son.

She has removed it from her blog though due to plagiarism.

The kids are introduced in second epilogue.

Tashi read it..it is a fun story and a lot relatable.

Yes she took it diwn because of plagiarism. BD is completely different .She will post BD eventually here (more audience) and wattpad.

Edited by bakwas_serial - 1 years ago
SwatStar_Arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Pujakrishna

I wish man i wish!

Mid twenties yaa. No where even near teenager. You can go all gaga, no need to be watchful. I am mentally at least as adult as it can get..😉

I haven't got any chance this week to read comments much, but I remember someone calls Arpita Di so hopefully she is not teenager.. I can't go hundred pages to find out but let's make sure not to spoil chillar party here with overdose...

VeiledWords thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 7

I haven't got any chance this week to read comments much, but I remember someone calls Arpita Di so hopefully she is not teenager.. I can't go hundred pages to find out but let's make sure not to spoil chillar party here with overdose...

no need to worry about me. I’m in my late twenties. 😌😍😍 the one who calls me di is just a couple years younger 😂😂 puja has also confirmed she is not a teenager so we’re in the clear
SwatStar_Arshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: VeiledWords

no need to worry about me. I’m in my late twenties. 😌😍😍 the one who calls me di is just a couple years younger 😂😂 puja has also confirmed she is not a teenager so we’re in the clear

Who was that by the way calling you Di? Just curious...

So girls gone really really wild now, three cheers...

SwatStar_Arshi thumbnail

Originally posted by VeiledWords

Who was that by the way calling you Di? Just curious...

So girls gone really really wild now, three cheers...

I go wild at my night time and you girls are wild during the day time too, so not fair..

Edited by SwatStar_Arshi - 1 years ago
tashi26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bakwas_serial

Tashi read it..it is a fun story and a lot relatable.

Yes she took it diwn because of plagiarism. BD is completely different .She will post BD eventually here (more audience) and wattpad.

yes will do that now for sure. Thanks.
canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: bakwas_serial

Finished? We still talking about same story ? Odaat has few chapters still to be posted and Meerkat story will be completed this month

Both ODAAT and Meerkat's story here on IF is very good.

Would request the readers here to give Meerkat's story a chance. It is not Arshi but it is really worth it.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5329473

ArshiLearner thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Oh my god both these theories are so scary and heartbreaking you guys!

Totally plausible although I do have some reservations. Arnav cried that his parents won’t understand and he can’t tell Khushi. Will that mean only he is aware of what happened with Anjali? That would be too big a secret. That family thinks Anjali and the child are missing while they’re actually dead 💔 I don’t know how village people will fit here though. Else if the whole family is aware of death, why would they not understand? Same goes for if Arnav failed to save them in some kind of way. His father needs to be aware of how Arnav failed.

What I notice is that Arnav doesn’t seem to have that much problem with his family. Because for one, khushi goes there regularly and Arnav also visits and calls. He also takes care of his father’s health. His anger is only towards that place. A little bit towards his dad but he seems more hurt than angry. Also wishes to see his whole family together in his house once. Khushi was right all along. He missed them,

Only bad scenarios are popping into my head 💔💔💔

Originally posted by: BollyBabe75

I have been thinking about Arnav’s phobia about having children. We agree it has something to do with Anjali. I think the baby somehow died either natural or not. Arnav tried to save it but was unable to. Somehow the villagers played into the death of either the baby, Anjali or both which is why he hates that place so much.

After the baby died, was killed or through inaction died, Anjali committed suicide. Something happened that he tried to stop, was prevented from stopping or inadvertently caused that he never told anyone. And, his father blamed him and the family was torn apart.

Hence, Chote always do the right thing and his terrible guilt which has clouded his life and is now tearing it apart.

My thoughts which seem plausible until we know more.

Originally posted by: Ashviniv

That is exactly what I think. The child died and Anjali couldn't sustain that because of her attachment to it. She committed suicide. That's why Arnav is scarred and scared of getting emotionally close to a child. He thinks he might succumb too. He says even Anjali di did not choose him. May be he tried desperately to pull her back from abiss and he couldn't.