Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashviniv thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: bakwas_serial

Finished? We still talking about same story ? Odaat has few chapters still to be posted and Meerkat story will be completed this month

No sohni finished One day at a time. She posted epilogue couple of weeks back. It's ❤️

VeiledWords thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: SwatStar_Arshi

I realized I had started writing 3 different new stories back in 2016, 2 light hearted young Arshi and third again was with Sheetal but a very different take... Khushi refuses to adopt Arav, angsty one.

I have written around 18, 8 and 5 chapters and no idea maybe kids made me super busy and real world forced me to take a back seat...

My obsession became Sheetal after seeing how shit was that phase for the IPKKND.

4th one, I thought about La coming back but very different from Arpita where Khushi ends up cheating - I don't know if I will ever be able to do justice to this one..

If I quit my job which I have in the plans, maybe I will think but I am not that great in story building, I tend get very pragmatic and my real world is crazy busy so I don't know...

Or I will share and ask someone to finish these... I have seen few girls written stories in group and they were so good..

I think you should think about it. The one I read was really good. I’m waiting for some free time so I can go through others.

If time is the only issue then wait till you have enough of it because obviously AD is more important.

But in case you’re holding on because you think you can’t do justice to it then I will suggest you go on :) readers here are awesome and they act as a guiding mechanism. I love writing FFs and immediately having someone to share it with. I have tried writing in solitude and somehow I can never motivate myself enough to finish it off. That might be the case with you starting new stories as well. Post them and I think the motivation will come along 😘

ilfordian thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bakwas_serial

Finished? We still talking about same story ? Odaat has few chapters still to be posted and Meerkat story will be completed this month

Sohni has posted the first Epilogue.Not sure if she will post the second Epilogue.

Bakwas-serial

VeiledWords thumbnail

Originally posted by: Learrntowrite

HARI prakash, OM prakash and PRAKASH prakash. She’s hilarious lmaooo 😂😂😂

chhote’s chhote is well under wraps my god 😂😂😂😂😂

Thanks. This is the one I was talking about. THIS IS THE ONE THAT MADE ME WANT TO WASH MY EYES WITH GANGAJAL!! 🤣

These lines had me howling 😂😂😂😂

Chhotey’s chhotey is well under wraps

Arnav ji is loaded and I’m not talking about money

Their s*x life inhibits drugs

Sleep is all you can think about and then you wonder why I want to bed Arnav ji

Payal and Hari Prakash had me rolling on the floor.

@lechuarshi don’t worry about spamming. We’re all here because of IPKKND obsession one way or other! 🙃

Edited by VeiledWords - 1 years ago
Ashviniv thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pujakrishna

I can't even begin to explain just how much i liked this phase of the story, i keep on thinking what would arnav have said her on the terrace if he didn't saw her with snake? Like how would he have approached khushi? Would have confessed directly? Or would be proposed friendship, initial knowing and all.

Damn do any one of you know any good ff on this storyline from the show?

Arpita man i swear after resurgence i have imagined you writing on this track so many times, you would just kill it.

There is this one story on wattapad where Khushi runs staright to Arnav after the terrace encounter and tell him the truth. He is angry but she calms him down enough for him to think straight. They later trap shyam and make Anjali listen to his confession. Khushi moves to lucknow and Arnav goes every Thursday to meet her. After Anjali comes out of her grief she realises they are holding out because they think she might now like Khushi now. She then goes and give them her blessings.nice one

Also another one I read on IF. Where Arnav reaches terrace to propose but see Khushi crying after shyam leaves. She is talking about moving away so he panics and offer her job in AR. Then they again get close. He finally proposes in a business trip to Mumbai. The. She tells him everything about shyam. He exposes shaym later then

One more by vijiarshi where he do see Khushi with shyam. Thinks she is young so shyam might be misleading her.proposes marriage with her to family. Thinks he will win her with his love. After marriage moves to Mumbai to spend time away with her. Shyam keeps bugging Khushi. She later tells Arnav the truth. He is relieved. But shyam almost molest Khushi when Arnav is on business tour and Aman rescues her and gets her safe to arnav.arnav exposes shaym. Khushi later gets kidnapped and is missing for almost an year.lits if angst

Edit - I will send u the links tomorrow. Have them on my laptop

Edited by Ashviniv - 1 years ago
VeiledWords thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashviniv

There is this one story on wattapad where Khushi runs staright to Arnav after the terrace encounter and tell him the truth. He is angry but she calms him down enough for him to think straight. They later trap shyam and make Anjali listen to his confession. Khushi moves to lucknow and Arnav goes every Thursday to meet her. After Anjali comes out of her grief she realises they are holding out because they think she might now like Khushi now. She then goes and give them her blessings.nice one

Also another one I read on IF. Where Arnav reaches terrace to propose but see Khushi crying after shyam leaves. She is talking about moving away so he panics and offer her job in AR. Then they again get close. He finally proposes in a business trip to Mumbai. The. She tells him everything about shyam. He exposes shaym later then

One more by vijiarshi where he do see Khushi with shyam. Thinks she is young so shyam might be misleading her.proposes marriage with her to family. Thinks he will win her with his love. After marriage moves to Mumbai to spend time away with her. Shyam keeps bugging Khushi. She later tells Arnav the truth. He is relieved. But shyam almost molest Khushi when Arnav is on business tour and Aman rescues her and gets her safe to arnav.arnav exposes shaym. Khushi later gets kidnapped and is missing for almost an year.lits if angst

Edit - I will send u the links tomorrow. Have them on my laptop

Ashvini your repository of Arshi FFs is insanely good. Please either share the name of these or links. I would love to read them.
Edited by VeiledWords - 1 years ago
Ashviniv thumbnail

Originally posted by: VeiledWords

Ashvini your repository of Arshi FFs is insanely good. Please either share the name of these or links. I would love to read them.

Somehow I don't remember the names right now. I will post the links tomorrow. I have a full Excel of links 😳

VeiledWords thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashviniv

Somehow I don't remember the names right now. I will post the links tomorrow. I have a full Excel of links 😳

My kinda gal!!!🥰😍

I maintain an excel for nearly everything. I have one going on with dates and instances for this ff 😂😂😂

tashi26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SwatStar_Arshi

I realized I had started writing 3 different new stories back in 2016, 2 light hearted young Arshi and third again was with Sheetal but a very different take... Khushi refuses to adopt Arav, angsty one.

I have written around 18, 8 and 5 chapters and no idea maybe kids made me super busy and real world forced me to take a back seat...

My obsession became Sheetal after seeing how shit was that phase for the IPKKND.

4th one, I thought about La coming back but very different from Arpita where Khushi ends up cheating - I don't know if I will ever be able to do justice to this one..

If I quit my job which I have in the plans, maybe I will think but I am not that great in story building, I tend get very pragmatic and my real world is crazy busy so I don't know...

Or I will share and ask someone to finish these... I have seen few girls written stories in group and they were so good..

oh! I would love to read your stories specially the one dealing with Sheetal. Did not like how that track was dealt in the show.

My god we have writers here. That’s why you wrote such good poetry on boxers 🙈. It was fun.

tashi26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilfordian

Sohni has posted the first Epilogue.Not sure if she will post the second Epilogue.

Bakwas-serial

I haven’t read ODAAT yet but there was also a spin off “Blue Dust” which was really good. It was love story between Arshi’s daughter and paayash’s son.

She has removed it from her blog though due to plagiarism.

The kids are introduced in second epilogue.

Edited by tashi26 - 1 years ago