Users

Frequent Posters

VeiledWords thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Learrntowrite

I have a simple preposition for you di.

A. Boxers won and nothing happened

B. They did engage in a quickie like you said, but you got too shy and made our hero wear it back 😌

Choose one and we’ll end the debate 🤷‍♀️

nice try you guys. Not choosing 🤣

Ashviniv thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: BollyBabe75

I have been thinking about Arnav’s phobia about having children. We agree it has something to do with Anjali. I think the baby somehow died either natural or not. Arnav tried to save it but was unable to. Somehow the villagers played into the death of either the baby, Anjali or both which is why he hates that place so much.

After the baby died, was killed or through inaction died, Anjali committed suicide. Something happened that he tried to stop, was prevented from stopping or inadvertently caused that he never told anyone. And, his father blamed him and the family was torn apart.

Hence, Chote always do the right thing and his terrible guilt which has clouded his life and is now tearing it apart.

My thoughts which seem plausible until we know more.

That is exactly what I think. The child died and Anjali couldn't sustain that because of her attachment to it. She committed suicide. That's why Arnav is scarred and scared of getting emotionally close to a child. He thinks he might succumb too. He says even Anjali di did not choose him. May be he tried desperately to pull her back from abiss and he couldn't.

ArshiLearner thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lechuarshi

Anyone want that 3OS collection to read?? Steamy and hilarious. The amount of voice and activities they were participated forced poor HP and OP to run away from house. They were loud enough to whole raizada clan lost their sleep🤣. I will post the story link here. Let me check

yesss Yess..l I am talking about the same one. Arnav and Khushi were going at it like rabbits and the whole Raizada house just wanted to keep them away. Poor Aman got involved man!!!!

ArshiLearner thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: VeiledWords

nice try you guys. Not choosing 🤣

why??? Are you blushing??
Ashviniv thumbnail

Originally posted by: bakwas_serial

There is a original modern Arhi tale, One day at a time. Sohni, closed her blog..but it is on wattpad. A fun and unique Arhi story set in 90s.

Also, not sure if folks read non Arhi tale but in regular fan fiction..there is one by Meerkat. Love,Unrequited.

Yeah I am so happy that she came back and finished that story. It is so good. I only read arshi and pride and prejudice FFs

VeiledWords thumbnail

Originally posted by: bakwas_serial

Arpita, in the last thread you had a note of your expectations from readers..as they comment on the story.

Can you re-post it here?

which one are you talking about Shraddha?? I can’t recall it 🙈🙈🙈
VeiledWords thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

11B

One thing I did not like is how he handled Lavanya with kid gloves while he was being so mean to Khushi. He could be kind and gentle to a woman who meant nothing to him because she shed some false tears but he could not say one kind word to his wife who was there for him for 10 years?

Or Maybe thats exactly why. Lavanya did not mean anything, so it was easier to face her. He felt bad, but with Khushi, his guilt was massive. He was ashamed of what he was doing and could not look her in the eye.

Khushi never left his mind though. The first thing he did was make sure she was protected the moment the pregnancy news came out. He kept trying to do the right thing the wrong way.

He should have leveled with Khushi about Lavanya when she came back. He was hurting her anyway. Opening up to her would have included her in the hurdles he was going through. He should have clarified his reasons and thinking. Shutting her out made everything worse.

He kept trying to do the right thing wrong way should be this Arnav’s biography title 😂😂 Thanks for all the love coder. Lovely analysis ♥️

Ashviniv thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pujakrishna

Which show man?

I dont even remember the last time i have opened my t.v to watch a serial. Last was YHM that i left in middle.

ITV has hit their lowest of all time.

DMG MJHT IPK etc that was the time..

All of them Imli, TMD, ghum hai kisi ke pyaar mein almost all prime time shows have triangles and mostly sisters or cousins fighting for the guy. The guy is so dumb that he doesn't understand the vamps intentions and mentally harras or torture the wife. It's all vile these days.

smanjesh thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Well deserved third thread

bakwas_serial thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: VeiledWords

which one are you talking about Shraddha?? I can’t recall it 🙈🙈🙈

Read it today .. I don't remember the page..because I was really scrolling for Tashi funny posts on boxers etc 😂 🙈

But it was more on how folks are commenting and reference by you to previous chapters when needed. Maybe it was after you said..two questions allowed..😉 and I fell asleep