Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maangeet.gmmg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago

Fab update maan comes to know about advay and finds d similarity that bought them together was geet he always felt a connection waiting for geet s reaction after she gains councoesinees 

Tejaswini1996 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Password please 🥺

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 9

Maan sees the evidence right in front of his eyes. He has a son. It didn't take him long to figure that out. At least he believes that it is his child.

Now we know why Geet left. She was afraid she would be kept away from the baby. He told her that over and over again. A mother can not accept that. Leaving was the only option she had.

Floweebee thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Beautiful part

Maan was extremely rude to Geet in the past even though he was trying to hide his feelings behind his anger but he should have thought of something else to trust her and show his affection rather than insulting her like this

Maan finally got to know about his son but Geet is fearing that her son will be gone away now

Hope now Maan tries to gain her trust by doing something sensible

Athuathulya thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Password pls 

tellyme thumbnail
all readers should like previous chapters for me to send you the password… please press the like for chapter 8 & 9. I will send you the password 

Rashmi234 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Nice update

Maan met advay n when advay called geet his mumma... Maan instantly knew that advay is his n geet's son

Geet lost in past.. where she suffered a lot trying to prove maan her love for him.. he always insulted her n he even warned her to not let her touch d baby once he is born.. N this made geet leave him.. N now geet is fainted

Waiting for nxt

pinna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Please send me password  .I like your all stories

tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinna

Please send me password  .I like your all stories

thanks for liking my stories. I am requesting again and again to readers, please press the like to the chapters you read. It is much needed for my motivation.. that is something I need for the hard work of bringing the story for readers to enjoy.

🙏🙏

lalitha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Nice update. Once Maan threatened Geet that he will take away her son from her. So now she is very afraid of that. Great that Maan instantly figured out that he is his son with out any proof or evidence. Waiting for next update how it will turn out.