Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bakwas_serial thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: SwatStar_Arshi

That was the whole idea... The story has gotten so serious that we need to breathe and relax... I am glad you could laugh, I had fun too writing this one...

I want to see Arpita's reaction being called Yoda! ROFL....

I was so glad that I was done with dinner when I guffawed reading it 😂

I bet Arpita loved it..it is awesome😊

Ghanav thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

When will be the update coming?Iam dreading to read but wanted to know what has really happened 🥺...dear writer what did u do with ur writing is really praiseworthy....most of the readers are at the edge.... will la-ar saga (revelation) end with next update??

VeiledWords thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: bakwas_serial

I was so glad that I was done with dinner when I guffawed reading it 😂

I bet Arpita loved it..it is awesome😊

love that I did! 😅
VeiledWords thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ghanav

When will be the update coming?Iam dreading to read but wanted to know what has really happened 🥺...dear writer what did u do with ur writing is really praiseworthy....most of the readers are at the edge.... will la-ar saga (revelation) end with next update??

Saturday Night IST. ♥️

we will have nearly the whole thing done and dusted. From beginning to at least where Arnav stands as of now in consideration to Lavanya.

Pujakrishna thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: VeiledWords

Saturday Night IST. ♥️

we will have nearly the whole thing done and dusted. From beginning to at least where Arnav stands as of now in consideration to Lavanya.

As always you have a way with words.

There goes my hope of she being out of arnav's life, now that he knows the extent at which she & manali can go.

Arpita can i make a request? Can you please update either early on sat night or if that doesn't get possible then the next morning. My sleep cycle goes on a toss when you update late at night, I keep on waiting and in my anxiousness can't even sleep in peace.

I mean ofcourse if only it is ok with your timings.

Edited by Pujakrishna - 1 years ago
VeiledWords thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pujakrishna

As always you have a way with words.

There goes my hope of she being out of arnav's life, now that he knows the extent at which she & manali can go.

Arpita can i make a request? Can you please update either early on sat night or if that doesn't get possible then the next morning. My sleep cycle goes on a toss when you update late at night, I keep on waiting and in my anxiousness can't even sleep in peace.

I mean ofcourse if only it is ok with your timings.

well stand could be anything , isn’t it? 🤷‍♀️

I’ll try to update early. Initially I thought I was on pace to finish by Friday but that doesn’t seem possible now. 😘😘😘

Edited by VeiledWords - 1 years ago
Nimbus_211 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

All of us have the same khurafaatii dimaag i swearrr.

I thought the same about NK, that what if he becomes the new man for khushi. (the thought def. came because of the show though)

But why not arpita? No i am not trying to convince you for it. Just saying.

Wouldn't it be the perfect perfect revenge and a tight slap to arnav. If he can cheat his decade long wife so why can't see his wife now with his decade long friend.

Wooww just the thought of it gives my kaaleje ko thaandak! 😍😍

I agree Puja. This would be the perfect revenge! 😂

Well NK came to my mind not because I thought he'd be the man for Khushi but I was wondering if he could probably be involved with the photographs? Sounds silly now that I'm typing it here. But this has been ruled out now.

Honestly, this story is turning us into investigators!

😂

Pujakrishna thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nimbus_211

I agree Puja. This would be the perfect revenge! 😂

Well NK came to my mind not because I thought he'd be the man for Khushi but I was wondering if he could probably be involved with the photographs? Sounds silly now that I'm typing it here. But this has been ruled out now.

Honestly, this story is turning us into investigators!

😂

I swear, the other day i was telling tashi that i feel like reading each and every line with a magnifying glass.

There is this constant jasoosi that my mind keeps on doing

And recently i have come to another conclusion of arnav & L equation.

SwatStar_Arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

I swear, the other day i was telling tashi that i feel like reading each and every line with a magnifying glass.

There is this constant jasoosi that my mind keeps on doing

And recently i have come to another conclusion of arnav & L equation.

What is their eqution? Spill the beans girl... Ha ha ha

VeiledWords thumbnail

In my defence 😂, I defended only the old (2005-06) Arnav. I categorically said that I’ll leave the actions of present Arnav and it’s judgement to you guys until the whole thing is out and about 🤐🤐🤐

Edited by VeiledWords - 1 years ago