Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pujakrishna thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: SwatStar_Arshi

Obsession of a jedi at the Galaxy (read story) level!

Writer Arpita started astory with resurgence from an astute businessman Arnav's point of view, our critical feedback immediately made her to think through his wife Khushi's angle and perspective as well.

Now embarking into the middle of the story, the readers' detective investigation over posts and intense spying into the story is spinning it into a romantic thriller, but on a close observation I feel this story is classic replica of a Star War story of Anakin Skywalker and Princess Padme Amidala (I am a huge Star Wars fan)!

· Arnav aka Anakin Skywalker; overall good person / jedi turning to tragic hero by venturing into the dark side out of anger, assumptions and pain.

· Khushi aka Padmé Amidala; the queen is greatest gift to Star Wars who genuinely cares and is willing to fight for her people when all hope is lost; proving her bravery, courage, dedication and loyalty. Her loyalty also remains to republic aka parents.

· Lavanya and Manali aka the siths; absorbed by dark side, lead with the philosophy of self-promotion and aggrandization at the expense of others, self-trained to be cruel and brutal, known for use of aggressive feelings, deception and greed.

· The readers aka true Jedis endeavouring into the story, unmatched wisdom and force to recon with, upholding peace and justice throughout the story!

Oops, so much hype has been built over the last few weeks around this story, all the credit goes to our excellent writer aka Yoda Arpita! She has practically glued us to her story...

So far Khushi has lived up to Padmé Amidala immaculately while La and Manali are the siths to the T.

My only angst right now is that Arnav aka Anakin, the astute businessman who went from rag to riches turning out to be worse than heinous Darth Vader in real life and in relationships; he simply became cocky & arrogant with money, driven by his anger, assumptions to fall flat on his face, seduced by dark side of force; a whore category actress in spite of knowing her background and ended up doing a complete injustice to Khushi aka Padme..

I truly hope he has not crossed over to the dark side completely never to be able to return back like Anakin! Hope he remembered republic's virtues and was able to pull back just in time towards ethics, earning himself an opportunity for the resurgence!

So, Yoda aka Arpita, may the force be with you to help Khushi / Padme to resurrect herself, guide Arnav / Anakin for a resurgence if at all he has earned even a slim opportunity. The readers / jedis will attain the serenity!

Let's travel to light side of the force!

The award of the Best Comment goes to this.🏆🥇

SwatStar_Arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: VeiledWords

oh God Swati!!! This takes the cake. 😂😂😂😂

BEING CLEVER YOU ARE! 😂

Aankin did have this insane need to protect Padme. And the duffer ended up hurting her only! And if this really is subconsciously going towards the Star Wars route (lmao, never thought I’d say this). Then you guys know the climax! Padme and Anakin did not have a good end 😛😛😛

Imagine khushi getting a child, after years Arnav telling the child that I am your father, and the child is so annoyed/angry with him, he/she just cried out noooooooooooo… 😂

Thanks for bringing in the much needed laughter. May the force be with you all to bear this story because I am not about to make it any less angsty anytime soon 😂😂😂

I know Padme and Anakin did not have a good end 😛😛😛 and I am dreaded here too...

Climax still depends upon how far away Arnav aka our Anakin has gone by hurting Khushi aka Padme.. Next 2 chapters will decide his fate 😂😂😂

If he has gone too far to join the siths, "revenge of the siths" will sure happen! 😂😂😂 And you will pen the revenge in style because you are the Yoda, the most powerfu of them all...

Hilarious take, isn't it?? I thouroughly enjoyed when I wrote it...

Pujakrishna thumbnail

I loved you bringing in the title of Lavanya’s chapter :)

Agree with both the things. Arnav did behave insanely out of character ever since Lavanya. In fact, Lavanya in his life itself is so beyond what is expected out of him by family and friends.

Also, I know you guys wanted Khushi to have another guy in her life maybe, but NK is Arnav’s friend. We are angry as it is on ASR, we don’t want him to go on a murder spree, right? 😂 . This character which is now ASR, I can’t imagine his reaction if his wife moves on to a decade old friend.

In case you didn’t want NK for Khushi and was just wondering about him, he may make a few appearances. I think one is there in the very next one. Nothing very significant though. Anjali’s character on the other hand will make a reappearance as one of the main driving forces of the story :)

All of us have the same khurafaatii dimaag i swearrr.

I thought the same about NK, that what if he becomes the new man for khushi. (the thought def. came because of the show though)

But why not arpita? No i am not trying to convince you for it. Just saying.

Wouldn't it be the perfect perfect revenge and a tight slap to arnav. If he can cheat his decade long wife so why can't see his wife now with his decade long friend.

Wooww just the thought of it gives my kaaleje ko thaandak! 😍😍

VeiledWords thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: SwatStar_Arshi

I know Padme and Anakin did not have a good end 😛😛😛 and I am dreaded here too...

Climax still depends upon how far away Arnav aka our Anakin has gone by hurting Khushi aka Padme.. Next 2 chapters will decide his fate 😂😂😂

If he has gone too far to join the siths, "revenge of the siths" will sure happen! 😂😂😂 And you will pen the revenge in style because you are the Yoda, the most powerfu of them all...

Hilarious take, isn't it?? I thouroughly enjoyed when I wrote it...

well, everyone who loves Khushi in her real life and in this comment section will execute order 66 for Arnav alone if that really is the case 😂😂
Edited by VeiledWords - 1 years ago
Girlabouttown thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Even if khushi accepts Arnav in the end or let him stay in her life then this would be the scenario here

By poet Faiz

“मुझ से पहली सी मोहब्बत मिरी महबूब न माँग

मैं ने समझा था कि तू है तो दरख़्शाँ है हयात

तेरा ग़म है तो ग़म-ए-दहर का झगड़ा क्या है

तेरी सूरत से है आलम में बहारों को सबात

तेरी आँखों के सिवा दुनिया में रक्खा क्या है

तू जो मिल जाए तो तक़दीर निगूँ हो जाए

यूँ न था मैं ने फ़क़त चाहा था यूँ हो जाए

और भी दुख हैं ज़माने में मोहब्बत के सिवा

राहतें और भी हैं वस्ल की राहत के सिवा”

VeiledWords thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pujakrishna

All of us have the same khurafaatii dimaag i swearrr.

I thought the same about NK, that what if he becomes the new man for khushi. (the thought def. came because of the show though)

But why not arpita? No i am not trying to convince you for it. Just saying.

Wouldn't it be the perfect perfect revenge and a tight slap to arnav. If he can cheat his decade long wife so why can't see his wife now with his decade long friend.

Wooww just the thought of it gives my kaaleje ko thaandak! 😍😍

True.., that would be the worst punishment. But something tells me it will not go down well with this version of ASR 😛
VeiledWords thumbnail

Originally posted by: Girlabouttown

Even if khushi accepts Arnav in the end or let him stay in her life then this would be the scenario here

By poet Faiz

“मुझ से पहली सी मोहब्बत मिरी महबूब न माँग

मैं ने समझा था कि तू है तो दरख़्शाँ है हयात

तेरा ग़म है तो ग़म-ए-दहर का झगड़ा क्या है

तेरी सूरत से है आलम में बहारों को सबात

तेरी आँखों के सिवा दुनिया में रक्खा क्या है

तू जो मिल जाए तो तक़दीर निगूँ हो जाए

यूँ न था मैं ने फ़क़त चाहा था यूँ हो जाए

और भी दुख हैं ज़माने में मोहब्बत के सिवा

राहतें और भी हैं वस्ल की राहत के सिवा”

you quoted a favourite!! And a heartbreakingly accurate one for this situation.

She may have loved him unconditionally, but will she ever be able to trust, ever again that he has loved her too? And wouldn’t that change the nature of her love for him as well. The knowledge that he may have never loved her, this disbelief stings more…

Pujakrishna thumbnail

True.., that would be the worst punishment. But something tells me it will not go down well with this version of ASR 😛

That is the whole motive.

Seeing khushi in his friend's arms on a regular basis.

Pujakrishna thumbnail

you quoted a favourite!! And a heartbreakingly accurate one for this situation.

She may have loved him unconditionally, but will she ever be able to trust, ever again that he has loved her too? And wouldn’t that change the nature of her love for him as well. The knowledge that he may have never loved her, this disbelief stings more…

Tere ankhon ke sivaa duniya may rakha kya hai....

Everytime when she stared at those warm brown eyes and fall in love a little more.

And then in the last chapter, she couldn't even look at those eyes that always shone with honesty.

Edited by Pujakrishna - 1 years ago
Pujakrishna thumbnail

The fact that he choose a woman like L over/to cheat on khushi is what i find extremely heartbreaking and disrespectful towards khushi.

He choose to rip off khushi of her sanctity of marriage, dignity & respect in the hands of a woman like La who don't bat an eye before giving free/transactional s*x to anyone. Whose morals are damned.

He dragged khushi and her self respect, esteem to that pit.

Swati, you were saying in your yesterday's comment, that he just dumped L in the party and walked away, which made you think he was not emotionally attached to her. But for me, the fact that he choose to share his divorce and also that, when he is going to talk to his wife (for a man who claims to be so private) is enough.

The phone conversation-

His musings ceased with the shrill ringing of his phone. He didn't require a glance to assess the caller's identity. Lately, she had grown increasingly impatient. Arnav gulped the remaining liquor in a single swallow, disregarding the burning sensation. This evening would, in all likelihood, demand copious amounts of alcohol anyway. He then picked up her call and waited for her to speak. Maybe she had calmed down.

“Arnav why the hell aren’t you replying to my messages?”

Nope. Definitely not calm.

Relax. I’m home Lavanya. I just needed a moment.”

Such a easy comrade, she is screaming at him and he is trying to make her relax.🙂

To me, i almost felt he is saying all this highlighted dialogues in a fond way. In my mind, i imagined he was almost chuckling while saying all of these.

Edited by Pujakrishna - 1 years ago