Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SwatStar_Arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: bakwas_serial

I burst out laughing when I first read it..😂but the reaction should also be this is just superb ,succint comparison and hopeful, Swati 🥰

That was the whole idea... The story has gotten so serious that we need to breathe and relax... I am glad you could laugh, I had fun too writing this one...

I want to see Arpita's reaction being called Yoda! ROFL....

Edited by SwatStar_Arshi - 1 years ago
Nimbus_211 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SwatStar_Arshi

Originally posted by Pujakrishna

You read my mind... These were my questions to Arpita initially too? I had argued that he wanted to continue with La since he only asked her to lie low for few days.. But things went out of control for Arnav and he dumped La unceremoniously in a party and walked away without even flinching... This makes me think he wasn't involved in La emotionally but the acquaintance due to working together was there. But I could be completely wrong, this Arnav has been desperate with his own stupid assumptions and may have stooped lowest..

See my response to Shyami... I have few points to make -

Arnav never promised any relationship or marriage to Lavanya.

Akash and Payal were busy with Payal's postpartun depression issues and both were against Arnav's decision of divorce. So they were kind of unavailable to support Arnav...

Lavanya is shrewd and experienced woman and have had affairs with married men in the past.. Here she wanted Arnav desperately and she has waited for 6 long years so she will never let go of this opportunity to be with Arnav in every which way especially knowing his marrital status and estranged realation with his wife... And they slept together is icing on the cake for her and he is guilty to even face his wife, drowning due to his grave sin..

Lavanya / Manali must have figured this out and extracting as much milage as possible. Remember Manali's warning to Lavanya to be patient and Arnav would be hers now.. She could be acting as per his needs to stay in his good books, afterall she is an actress...

But still we all are begging to understand his thought process, involvement with La etc. to get clear picture... We will know in two days I guess...

Swati, I echo your thoughts here.

The New Year Party conversation between Arnav and Lavanya do have a few things in it.

Not sure if it's all going change this weekend though. My perception of Arnav that is. The man has always been in control of what has been happening around him, atleast after he turned ASR. But ever since Lavanya, he seems to be throwing around tantrums, clearly because things haven't gone in the way as he planned. Guilt, anger, self-pity whatever it is, he did mess up.

As for Khushi, Coder has very aptly written of her character and that she is the way she is because she is so full of love. She has loved Arnav so deeply and unconditionally all her life that she may not think of sharing her life with anyone else. That's how her characterization has been in the story so far. So even if there's a chance for Arnav to salvage himself and his marriage (not sure how this would work) and Khushi does decide to give themselves a chance, I wouldn't be surprised. But.... You never know.

Whatever the end, as many readers have mentioned here and on the previous thread, Khushi should emerge out as a winner.

Resurgence could probably be a story of Khushi's comeback or I oddly think, that it could be the revival of Arnav and Khushi's relationship. Their love that was lost for a some period of time that is being revived after a while. It kinda fits the meaning of Resurgence.

Also, Lavanya's Interlude reads as 'Lavanya's House of Cards'. The woman has been playing her cards since long. There's a lot of plotting and planning I guess that has been happening. But looks like the house ain't going to last long.

There was a mention of NK I believe in one of the previous chapters. Is the man going to make a re-appearance? Or was it a one time thing of sorts?

Anjali so far is a mystery. But she does hold great significance in the story I feel.

Edited by Nimbus_211 - 1 years ago
SwatStar_Arshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: BollyBabe75

I wrote this a month ago. I was pretty accurate so far with the information we have until this coming weekend’s big reveal.

Arpita, here again another chapter that attests to your skill as an author. Absence sometimes does make the heart grow fonder. Many things in this chapter are playing into my theories of what went wrong with this marriage. They did sincerely love each other. But, I am not sure either of them thought there was equality in their marriage. Khushi, by culture and upbringing and Arnav by using the excuse of her gentle disposition, upbringing and need for protection from the unpleasantness of the world. But, whether he realized it or not, I believe that this played into his need for control. He made the major decisions in their life like having children and was irked that he felt guilty because he knew how she felt. Thus, causing him to distance himself from the situation to lessen his guilt. He labels it Khushi being old fashioned and not being open to a new way of thinking. Complicated and spiraling. And, in addition, he is getting exciting professional success. He is introduced into a way of living that coincides with many of his less traditional ideas. And he sees Khushi as being out of step reminding him of what he feels is a suffocating way of living. Khushi, doesn’t see the danger and as her pacifying nature she keeps quiet and continues as before, not rocking the boat. Perhaps, this is the time for her to challenge and outwardly show her emotions. Even though Arnav really does understand Khushi, showing passion in your emotions is sometimes needed for one to understand your importance. I could go on and as the story progresses will undoubtedly see more of my thoughts confirmed and elaborated on or go for a toss. I was sure children and Arnav’s thoughts on the matter as well as his professional success was an important part of the demise. The whys and how of the cheating part does have me stumped. However, still at this point my heart is with Khushi. She is trying to allay his hurt and do her duty as a wife. He is the one emotionally pulling away. I feel one of his weaknesses, egotistical selfishness, is showing.

Now, Shyam and marriage. We are so used to him being a villain that it may be hard to understand IF he has changed. If Arnav can change for the worst, why can’t Shyam change for the better? Heartbreaking stuff in the works for Khushi, Arnav(even though a part of me says he deserves it), possibly Shyam and his little daughter. The unexpected twists and turns in this story keep one waiting, hungering for the next part.

Bringing Bollybabe's comments to the link2... Cheers...

BollyBabe75 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Thank you, Swati. When I copied that I thought it would automatically go to thread 2. It didn’t. How did you send it to 2?

SwatStar_Arshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: BollyBabe75

Thank you, Swati. When I copied that I thought it would automatically go to thread 2. It didn’t. How did you send it to 2?

There is no direct updates, I copy pasted from there to here...

VeiledWords thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Mrieshka

Congratulations for the new thread. After reading multiple comments and listening to my gut feeling, I do feel that Arnav still loves Khushi immensely, but he himself did not realize this, and that’s why he does not mention it in his thought process. His thoughts are so much in tune with Khushi and her discomfort. Thats why astute Manali figured out that khushi is Arnav’s weakness.

However, if that is true, then it does not make sense of him, cheating her, and then his behavior in the month of November unless it’s because of his guilt. No matter what infidelity cannot be forgiven and forgotten and it’s definitely going to leave scars on Khushi. Khushi is so loyal and she will never inform about his cheating to her parents and her in-laws. Selfless people like her are rare and that’s why some people think she’s stupid and weak and she should have stood up. Issue is that she is the most generous and strong person and her strength appears weakness to some people. Yes her inherent strength seems weakness now but she will come out of it very strong. I just feel so sad that her trust and confidence in relationship will not stay same.

I do feel that lavanya mailed all those pictures in her obsession to get khushi out of Arnav’s life and kind of succeeded in her aim too.

I really cannot imagine any ending for this story except I want Khushi to be happy and independent which ever she decides because ultimately it’s her life and her decision and her happiness I care about.

If given a chance, I would change this Khushi 360° just for show up and do well financially. I do not want khushi to change her character. I just want her to be like this to show Arnav that she can live her life without him and go to glamorous parties and can be successful. How I wish for her to move on with some handsome hunk and let Arnav stay repenting about loosing a gem. He deserves this ending. Again that is my opinion only as for ne Arnav can go to hell.😳😣

I will definitely not read next chapter as no strength to go through arnav/ lavanya saga.

Thank you Mrieshka, ♥️♥️♥️

I think you’re in line with what most people have wanted. Arnav’s redemption comes later. Khushi’s healing takes priority.

Khushi is someone who for the majority of her life ( all her life in fact) has been surrounded by and given most importance to people who thought like her and moulded her. Precisely the reason financial independence has never been her agenda. Even with dabba service, her goal was to help Arnav. There has always been only one person in his life who has championed for the idea of her individuality- that’s Arnav himself.

So it’s interesting to see that Khushi might just have to agree to the one person who she doesn’t want to even see right now. Her husband. Because even in the last second last chapter she said I should’ve listened to you.

Edit - I agree with you. Being kind and loving in the face of betrayal is a strength, not weakness :)

Edited by VeiledWords - 1 years ago
VeiledWords thumbnail

Originally posted by: SwatStar_Arshi

Obsession of a jedi at the Galaxy (read story) level!

Writer Arpita started astory with resurgence from an astute businessman Arnav's point of view, our critical feedback immediately made her to think through his wife Khushi's angle and perspective as well.

Now embarking into the middle of the story, the readers' detective investigation over posts and intense spying into the story is spinning it into a romantic thriller, but on a close observation I feel this story is classic replica of a Star War story of Anakin Skywalker and Princess Padme Amidala (I am a huge Star Wars fan)!

· Arnav aka Anakin Skywalker; overall good person / jedi turning to tragic hero by venturing into the dark side out of anger, assumptions and pain.

· Khushi aka Padmé Amidala; the queen is greatest gift to Star Wars who genuinely cares and is willing to fight for her people when all hope is lost; proving her bravery, courage, dedication and loyalty. Her loyalty also remains to republic aka parents.

· Lavanya and Manali aka the siths; absorbed by dark side, lead with the philosophy of self-promotion and aggrandization at the expense of others, self-trained to be cruel and brutal, known for use of aggressive feelings, deception and greed.

· The readers aka true Jedis endeavouring into the story, unmatched wisdom and force to recon with, upholding peace and justice throughout the story!

Oops, so much hype has been built over the last few weeks around this story, all the credit goes to our excellent writer aka Yoda Arpita! She has practically glued us to her story...

So far Khushi has lived up to Padmé Amidala immaculately while La and Manali are the siths to the T.

My only angst right now is that Arnav aka Anakin, the astute businessman who went from rag to riches turning out to be worse than heinous Darth Vader in real life and in relationships; he simply became cocky & arrogant with money, driven by his anger, assumptions to fall flat on his face, seduced by dark side of force; a whore category actress in spite of knowing her background and ended up doing a complete injustice to Khushi aka Padme..

I truly hope he has not crossed over to the dark side completely never to be able to return back like Anakin! Hope he remembered republic's virtues and was able to pull back just in time towards ethics, earning himself an opportunity for the resurgence!

So, Yoda aka Arpita, may the force be with you to help Khushi / Padme to resurrect herself, guide Arnav / Anakin for a resurgence if at all he has earned even a slim opportunity. The readers / jedis will attain the serenity!

Let's travel to light side of the force!

oh God Swati!!! This takes the cake. 😂😂😂😂

BEING CLEVER YOU ARE! 😂

Aankin did have this insane need to protect Padme. And the duffer ended up hurting her only! And if this really is subconsciously going towards the Star Wars route (lmao, never thought I’d say this). Then you guys know the climax! Padme and Anakin did not have a good end 😛😛😛

Imagine khushi getting a child, after years Arnav telling the child that I am your father, and the child is so annoyed/angry with him, he/she just cried out noooooooooooo… 😂

Thanks for bringing in the much needed laughter. May the force be with you all to bear this story because I am not about to make it any less angsty anytime soon 😂😂😂

Edited by VeiledWords - 1 years ago
Pujakrishna thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: VeiledWords

oh God Swati!!! This takes the cake. 😂😂😂😂

BEING CLEVER YOU ARE! 😂

Aankin did have this insane need to protect Padme. And the duffer ended up hurting her only! And if this really is subconsciously going towards the Star Wars route (lmao, never thought I’d say this). Then you guys know the climax! Padme and Anakin did not have a good end 😛😛😛

Imagine khushi getting a child, after years Arnav telling the child that I am your father, and the child is so annoyed/angry with him, he/she just cried out noooooooooooo… 😂

Thanks for bringing in the much needed laughter. May the force be with you all to bear this story because I am not about to make it any less angsty anytime soon 😂😂😂

And then you say,

I don't mean to scare you in anyway puja🙂

So sweet of you writerji ohh i mean Yoda.

VeiledWords thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nimbus_211

Swati, I echo your thoughts here.

The New Year Party conversation between Arnav and Lavanya do have a few things in it.

Not sure if it's all going change this weekend though. My perception of Arnav that is. The man has always been in control of what has been happening around him, atleast after he turned ASR. But ever since Lavanya, he seems to be throwing around tantrums, clearly because things haven't gone in the way as he planned. Guilt, anger, self-pity whatever it is, he did mess up.

As for Khushi, Coder has very aptly written of her character and that she is the way she is because she is so full of love. She has loved Arnav so deeply and unconditionally all her life that she may not think of sharing her life with anyone else. That's how her characterization has been in the story so far. So even if there's a chance for Arnav to salvage himself and his marriage (not sure how this would work) and Khushi does decide to give themselves a chance, I wouldn't be surprised. But.... You never know.

Whatever the end, as many readers have mentioned here and on the previous thread, Khushi should emerge out as a winner.

Resurgence could probably be a story of Khushi's comeback or I oddly think, that it could be the revival of Arnav and Khushi's relationship. Their love that was lost for a some period of time that is being revived after a while. It kinda fits the meaning of Resurgence.

Also, Lavanya's Interlude reads as 'Lavanya's House of Cards'. The woman has been playing her cards since long. There's a lot of plotting and planning I guess that has been happening. But looks like the house ain't going to last long.

There was a mention of NK I believe in one of the previous chapters. Is the man going to make a re-appearance? Or was it a one time thing of sorts?

Anjali so far is a mystery. But she does hold great significance in the story I feel.

I loved you bringing in the title of Lavanya’s chapter :)

Agree with both the things. Arnav did behave insanely out of character ever since Lavanya. In fact, Lavanya in his life itself is so beyond what is expected out of him by family and friends.

Also, I know you guys wanted Khushi to have another guy in her life maybe, but NK is Arnav’s friend. We are angry as it is on ASR, we don’t want him to go on a murder spree, right? 😂 . This character which is now ASR, I can’t imagine his reaction if his wife moves on to a decade old friend.

In case you didn’t want NK for Khushi and was just wondering about him, he may make a few appearances. I think one is there in the very next one. Nothing very significant though. Anjali’s character on the other hand will make a reappearance as one of the main driving forces of the story :)

VeiledWords thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pujakrishna

And then you say,

I don't mean to scare you in anyway puja🙂

So sweet of you writerji ohh i mean Yoda.

😂😂😂. I am just being genuine. Whatever the truth is, the fic is not going to be more or less angsty after that. The lovers have reached an impasse. It’s obviously going to hurt 💔🙂