Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SwatStar_Arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Pujakrishna

I don't think arpita will go that way, all this self sacrificing...something about her writing tells me that. This is a flawed story of people who are just flawed, some less, some more.

Also as Girl said, she is no Ekta Kapoor😂😂

Swati isn't it super late night in your time zone?

PST...

Obsession, I tell ya...

Pujakrishna thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SwatStar_Arshi

Arpita, shut up and stop saying sorry... Yesterday only I had this feeling that this chapter might be taking a toll on you too... Really just relax and do whatever it takes for you to feel better girl!

WE WILL WAIT FOR YOUR UPDATE, TAKE YOUR TIME!

Right Swati. TAKE REST ARPITA ❤❤

On a fun note-

Just see her love for arnav, woman caught fever in her quest to defend him in everyway possible😉😉😂😂

Itnaaa pyaar toh lavanya ne bhi nahi kiya thaa arnav se..🤣🤣

Ashvi you were right..😂😂😂😂

aab iss pyaar ko kya naam doon??!!

Edited by Pujakrishna - 1 years ago
Ashviniv thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

On a fun note-

Just see her love for arnav, woman caught fever in her quest to defend him in everyway possible😉😉😂😂

Yes I told you this chapter must be taking a toll on her. The expectations from all of us and more importantly Arpita will want to make sure Arnav's emotions come across without ambiguity

Afterall Arnav is her brainchild. How much the child goes awry mother. Will always have a soft corner for the child😊

Take care Arpita. And health is most important. This is after all a fictional story u are real person. So don't worry at all and take all the time u need

Edited by Ashviniv - 1 years ago
ArshiLearner thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

On a fun note-

😛

for once Appy di, defend the character you love with this much intensity and put an end to our misery too. Get out of your angst phase. Tell us for once that hero loved heroine too much. 🤐 Let me put on my dramatic self. Didn’t your pen shiver while writing darmiyaan’s end or Arnav’s infidelity. Achchi bhali happily ever after writer you were. Write another college romance okay? 😛

On a serious note, take care 😘 we’ll wait

Edited by Learrntowrite - 1 years ago
SwatStar_Arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

On a fun note-

OMG, then we are vamps in Arpita's love story, we always beat up Arnav left, right and centre....

Kahi aisa na ho, Anamika, Khushi, La and now Arpita come together to fght against us for Arnav!

Yeh toh EKta Kapoor se bhi dangerous story hai!

Pujakrishna thumbnail

Originally posted by: SwatStar_Arshi

OMG, then we are vamps in Arpita's love story, we always beat up Arnav left, right and centre....

Kahi aisa na ho, Anamika, Khushi, La and now Arpita come together to fght against us for Arnav!

Yeh toh EKta Kapoor se bhi dangerous story hai!

Poor me and you swati with our bechari khushi...no end of her sautans.

Least we see at the end, it is arnav's and arpita's resurgence.😂😂 (hashtagARAR) #ArAr

OHH MY GAWWDD now i get it, why she said she will run away for a good time after the last chapter.

Edited by Pujakrishna - 1 years ago
Pujakrishna thumbnail

Originally posted by: Learrntowrite

😛

for once Appy di, defend the character you love with this much intensity and put an end to our misery too. Get out of your angst phase. Tell us for once that hero loved heroine too much. 🤐 Let me put on my dramatic self. Didn’t your pen shiver while writing darmiyaan’s end or Arnav’s infidelity. Achchi bhali happily ever after writer you were. Write another college romance okay? 😛

On a serious note, take care 😘 we’ll wait

Let me give the bgm to your dramatic self...

Dhoom tanaaa naa naaa dhoom tanaa naa naa

Tanaaa naaanaa dhooommmm....

Ashviniv thumbnail

Poor me and you swati with our bechari khushi...no end of her sautans.

Least we see at the end, it is arnav's and arpita's resurgence.😂😂 (hashtagARAR) #ArAr

OHH MY GAWWDD now i get it, why she said she will run away for a good time after the last chapter.

Hahaha that's hilarious. Khushi ki kitani sautans .. this is more dramatic than ekta''s K series. Mihir Virani's admirers kept coming

Ashviniv thumbnail

Let me give the bgm to your dramatic self...

Dhoom tanaaa naa naaa dhoom tanaa naa naa

Tanaaa naaanaa dhooommmm....

Puja u need a good night's sleep. I guess u stayed awake with Arpita yesterday. We will need u in fine form once the cjapetr is up tomorrow

Mamree82 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: VeiledWords

Hi People. Still exhausted, tired and now sick too. Please excuse me because I genuinely can't stare at a screen right now without my eyes burning and tearing up.

Quickly logged in to apologize once again to all of you. All this is happening before a chapter that all of you have been waiting for since probably the beginning and I wished like so many chapters I could just release the first draft because the chapter itself is done.

But this one needs to tie all of it together and I have to patiently go over stuff to make sure I answered most if not all questions. I promise it will be out by tomorrow night. But please excuse me once more. I am genuinely really sorry. Thanks for all those who wrote supportive messages. I will come back to them once I have some strength. I am so so sorry!

Take your time..update can wait..