Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SwatStar_Arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Don’t tell Arnav is sick with some major disease and wanted Khushi to go away from him and lead her own life.. this is why he did all this… I don’t know why this thought came in my mind so putting it out..

Girlabouttown thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: SwatStar_Arshi

Don’t tell Arnav is sick with some major disease and wanted Khushi to go away from him and lead her own life.. this is why he did all this… I don’t know why this thought came in my mind so putting it out..

this sounds like a plot of some Ekta kapoor show 😜
Mpuse thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Genius takes effort. We'll wait. I'll try not to fall over the edge I've been sitting on for the last couple of days.

Pujakrishna thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SwatStar_Arshi

I don't think arpita will go that way, all this self sacrificing...something about her writing tells me that. This is a flawed story of people who are just flawed, some less, some more.

Also as Girl said, she is no Ekta Kapoor😂😂

Swati isn't it super late night in your time zone?

Edited by Pujakrishna - 1 years ago
ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Wonderful story .. Hooked on it now . Read it twice already in last 24 hours. Every words. I think Khushi Gave Arnav a sucker punch by revealing that she knew about Lavanya. Now we will see how Arnav going to make her trust again or you can say believe him again. Now when Khushi already out of her home town and back in Arnav’s life, she got the opportunity to stand on her own feet. And stand she will I think.

I think it was Manali and Lavanya who send the photos because it was labelled “Khushi’ on envelope not Mrs Raizada .I think Lavanya will more shocked when she come to know that Khushi is back in Arnav’s life . All her hard work backfired. Arnav also will come to know Lavanya’s handiwork. He will have to fight on two fronts now. Let’s see how he redeems himself or if Khushi allow him to even redeem . Well written story. Just missed reading from the start simply because i didn’t visit IF for quite a while.

VeiledWords thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 7

Hi People. Still exhausted, tired and now sick too. Please excuse me because I genuinely can't stare at a screen right now without my eyes burning and tearing up.

Quickly logged in to apologize once again to all of you. All this is happening before a chapter that all of you have been waiting for since probably the beginning and I wished like so many chapters I could just release the first draft because the chapter itself is done.

But this one needs to tie all of it together and I have to patiently go over stuff to make sure I answered most if not all questions. I promise it will be out by tomorrow night. But please excuse me once more. I am genuinely really sorry. Thanks for all those who wrote supportive messages. I will come back to them once I have some strength. I am so so sorry!

ilfordian thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Take your time and take care. I am sure we will survive like Khushi the delay.

SwatStar_Arshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: VeiledWords

Hi People. Still exhausted, tired and now sick too. Please excuse me because I genuinely can't stare at a screen right now without my eyes burning and tearing up.

Quickly logged in to apologize once again to all of you. All this is happening before a chapter that all of you have been waiting for since probably the beginning and I wished like so many chapters I could just release the first draft because the chapter itself is done.

But this one needs to tie all of it together and I have to patiently go over stuff to make sure I answered most if not all questions. I promise it will be out by tomorrow night. But please excuse me once more. I am genuinely really sorry. Thanks for all those who wrote supportive messages. I will come back to them once I have some strength. I am so so sorry!

Arpita, shut up and stop saying sorry... Yesterday only I had this feeling that this chapter might be taking a toll on you too... Really just relax and do whatever it takes for you to feel better girl!

WE WILL WAIT FOR YOUR UPDATE, TAKE YOUR TIME!

SwatStar_Arshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ranogill

Wonderful story .. Hooked on it now . Read it twice already in last 24 hours. Every words. I think Khushi Gave Arnav a sucker punch by revealing that she knew about Lavanya. Now we will see how Arnav going to make her trust again or you can say believe him again. Now when Khushi already out of her home town and back in Arnav’s life, she got the opportunity to stand on her own feet. And stand she will I think.

I think it was Manali and Lavanya who send the photos because it was labelled “Khushi’ on envelope not Mrs Raizada .I think Lavanya will more shocked when she come to know that Khushi is back in Arnav’s life . All her hard work backfired. Arnav also will come to know Lavanya’s handiwork. He will have to fight on two fronts now. Let’s see how he redeems himself or if Khushi allow him to even redeem . Well written story. Just missed reading from the start simply because i didn’t visit IF for quite a while.

Hey Rano, you have hundred years!

Today only someone commented on one of my old stories so I was going through the list of people liked or commented and thinking should I message everyone about this wonderful story of Arpita and you were on top of my mind...

Maybe we should broadcast about this story, so many people might still be there and can enjoy Resurgence!

I will check with Arpita too if she is ok with broadcast!

SwatStar_Arshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Girlabouttown

this sounds like a plot of some Ekta kapoor show 😜

Ekta Kapoor has all her eyes on the story already... ha ha

Let's get Nagin to take revenge from Lavanya and Manali... Wouldn't it be super fun!