Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Pujakrishna

Also guys, i have crossed a new milestone today..i feel like sharing.

So now i have even started dreaming about this story.🙂

Last night i have dreamt twice. It can't get crazier than this.

UNBELIEVABLE.

I am another one who was doing this. I was crying in the night for Khushi and her pain.

coderlady thumbnail

Originally posted by: imshveta

Err, thanks dear but can you please write full names of

DCT

TML

It will be quite helpful 😊

Even I want to know. Can we have a rewrite when this story is done?

ArshiLearner thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pujakrishna

And i am crying again.

MY GOODNESS

You are a hawk eyed reader. The car scene makes so much sense from this perspective.

When Arnav says ‘till then we’re still married’ after all the contemplation Khushi says ‘does that really matter?’

She must mean ‘does being married matter to you?’This was her asking him about his adultery because why else would she say it?😭the whole chapters have taken new meanings after reading her heartbreak.

His answer was NO. Imagine the heartbreak, she must have thought he has completely, just completely moved on with Lavanya.

Arpita did you indeed write all of it from this perspective only?

I seriously need to re-read, but i lack the guts.

I am sure she did. I am able to see these things because I loved these two chapters a lot. I have read them repeatedly and every time there is something new. I am sure this will continue in other chapters.

Also because I was mildly obsessed with her previous FFs 😆. I have them memorised. In resurgence she is doing it like an expert. But she always had this habit of leaving the crumbs for her readers. Love is in the air had a scene where hero heroine end up on stage together, and hero knew the dialogues of the play because in previous chapters she specifically mentioned him watching all her rehearsals. DCT had similar things.

But resurgence is so potent in that department Appy di. Even I want to know what pooja asked.

Leaving clues one or two chapters ago is understandable. But aman saw a crying Khushi in like chapter 3 and you revealed the reason almost 10 chapters later. In fact, aman noticed her attire and pearls. And then you write that this was Arnav’s first gift to Khushi and she wore it because she wanted to show Arnav she remembered good times (I am literally behaving like a detective. I am jumping between chapter and scenes to get these informations)

As someone who wants to start writing, this is a very genuine question. How far do you plan in advance? In how much detail do you plan?How are you keeping track of this all even. How are you making sure that you’ve revealed only enough to confuse us and that we don’t have answers until you reveal what happened 😭

I am asking all this seriously Appy di please take out time to answer.

shyamidutt thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

@Learntowrite you are a keen observer and yes now that we know what we know that Khushi knew that part sounds totally different. Thanks for bringing that to our attention.

I also couldn’t help noticing that Arnavs regret, guilt, redemption kind of already started and points to it getting worse. So he has already started to suffer. See below from another chapter

The knowledge that he was so deeply cherished and loved should have enthralled him, stroked his ego, and elevated him to the highest of pedestals. However, reality painted a different picture—one that stripped him of his worth and reduced him to nothing. Khushi’s love was a living, breathing thing that had seeped out of this piece of paper, out of every corner of this house that had her and only her essence and he was insignificant in face of such devotion. He thought he had an idea about Khushi’s commitment for this marriage. But the extent of it was beyond his comprehension. And he, out of all the people in the world, did not deserve it.

He had never felt this small in his life, and that was saying something. A storm of guilt and shame ravaged his very core, crashing upon him in relentless waves, each surge more riotous than the last. He wanted to scream and destroy, a low burning inside him raging to come out and obliterate all in its path; yet all he could manage was sink into the mattress, head buried in his palms. How much time passed, he did not know.

ArshiLearner thumbnail

Originally posted by: shyamidutt

@Learntowrite you are a keen observer and yes now that we know what we know that Khushi knew that part sounds totally different. Thanks for bringing that to our attention.

I also couldn’t help noticing that Arnavs regret, guilt, redemption kind of already started and points to it getting worse. So he has already started to suffer. See below from another chapter

The knowledge that he was so deeply cherished and loved should have enthralled him, stroked his ego, and elevated him to the highest of pedestals. However, reality painted a different picture—one that stripped him of his worth and reduced him to nothing. Khushi’s love was a living, breathing thing that had seeped out of this piece of paper, out of every corner of this house that had her and only her essence and he was insignificant in face of such devotion. He thought he had an idea about Khushi’s commitment for this marriage. But the extent of it was beyond his comprehension. And he, out of all the people in the world, did not deserve it.

He had never felt this small in his life, and that was saying something. A storm of guilt and shame ravaged his very core, crashing upon him in relentless waves, each surge more riotous than the last. He wanted to scream and destroy, a low burning inside him raging to come out and obliterate all in its path; yet all he could manage was sink into the mattress, head buried in his palms. How much time passed, he did not know.

what a powerful paragraph you’ve picked Shyami. such poetic language and so heartbreaking 💔 I was thinking about coming up with a few of Arnav’s paragraphs too but I will have to read a lot more. I will come up with a few of Arnav’s POVs too. Even I think that his guilt at the moment is at peak.

Ps- I want to do this with all the chapters. List down the small details and snippets of language I liked. Would you guys like that?

Edited by Learrntowrite - 1 years ago
SwatStar_Arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Ashviniv

this is a real possibility isnt it. she will always have this doubt in the back of her mind

Unfortunately Khushi is in for such many heart breaking thoughts for life... She is scarred for life!

And she already being insecure will make her further depressed...

Anyways another day of wait and we will all be convinced Arnav was complete low life, worse than Average Joes out there, my only concern is how Khushi will take the details from him..

I want her to throw up on his face...

Edited by SwatStar_Arshi - 1 years ago
SwatStar_Arshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Learrntowrite

what a powerful paragraph you’ve picked Shyami. such poetic language and so heartbreaking 💔 I was thinking about coming up with a few of Arnav’s paragraphs too but I will have to read a lot more. I will come up with a few of Arnav’s POVs too. Even I think that his guilt at the moment is at peak.

Ps- I want to do this with all the chapters. List down the small details and snippets of language I liked. Would you guys like that?

Arnav's situation here is - Sou Choohe khake Billi Haj ko Chali!

He and his guilt can both go to hell...

ArshiLearner thumbnail

Originally posted by: SwatStar_Arshi

Arnav's situation here is - Sou Choohe khake Billi Haj ko Chali!

He and his guilt can both go to hell...

he has made a huge blunder.

I disagree with last part though. He has made a mistake and now when he’s realising it. Apart from guilt what other emotion is he supposed to feel?

Here are the paragraphs from the chapter Shyami quoted from Arnav’s pov

‘As much as he wanted to drop to his knees and bawl his eyes out for possibly one of the biggest mistakes of his life, he couldn’t do it. His outbursts can wait. Khushi possibly needed him more.’

‘In the past three months, he had foolishly believed that the intense ache of longing for her was the height of his pain. How naive he had been. Those agonizing moments paled in comparison to the overwhelming rush of emotions crashing upon him at this very instant. In a heartbeat, he would have willingly given away anything, everything, just to have her close to himself right now. To assuage the pain that he himself had wrought upon her. The haunting visions of Khushi, alone and crying within these very walls, became too much. Nausea rose within him, as if his very being rebelled against the weight of his unease, rendering it unbearable, intolerable.’

He is also admitting he misread her unhappiness. What else but guilt could he feel?

‘How did he completely misread his Khushi? Not just in that instant, but for months? His assumption that she was unhappy was correct, and yet his perception had been grievously flawed. She was not miserable with him, as he had once believed. She was miserable without him.’

Edited by Learrntowrite - 1 years ago
SwatStar_Arshi thumbnail

PUJAKRISHNA , ASHVINIV I CANT TAG YOU GUYS FOR SOME REASON.

Guys your discussion here reminds of these things throughout the chapter.

If Arnav was such a gentleman then it was obvious that he was used to open the car door for Khushi too. And yet Khushi did this. Check out this paragraph.

Khushi was contemplating asking her bua ji to sit in the front when he straightened up and opened the back door for her aunt. As he helped bua ji sit down and Mohan with luggage, Khushi walked towards the front door.

Another hand clasped over hers as Khushi turned slightly to see that Arnav had walked over to her quickly and opened the door, shades hiding where his eyes were trained. Khushi sat down and adjusted her saree quickly before he pushed the door shut and walked over to sit behind the wheel.’

My poor Khushi was obviously reminded of that photograph 💔

Another two things that I caught.

When Arnav says ‘till then we’re still married’ after all the contemplation Khushi says ‘does that really matter?’

She must mean ‘does being married matter to you?’This was her asking him about his adultery because why else would she say it?😭the whole chapters have taken new meanings after reading her heartbreak.

Another one from the same chapter

In the last few days Khushi had often imagined seeing him again. She had imagined letting her hurt and anger take over. Even had sentences ready to rip him to shreds if he tried to corner her with his so called “we need to talk” attitude. But the slightest trouble on his tired face has thrown her off her plans. She could tell he was having trouble sleeping, and while her heart should have soared in vindication, it only pained her more. Maybe she really was pathetic. Or as Payal would say it, a human who was too nice for her own good.

How could he hurt this woman who still can’t see him in pain 😭😭😭💔

Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first - Chanakya. Do we say more?

Payal has already perfectly depicted them both - Khushi was too nice for her own good.

She told Arnav - Her (Khushi's) fault was setting the bar on the ground, and you dug a f*cking hole to go under it!

I am dreaded to read tomorrow's chapter and to know Khushi's state of mind after knowing full extent of his affair...

shyamidutt thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

he has made a huge blunder.

I disagree with last part though. He has made a mistake and now when he’s realising it. Apart from guilt what other emotion is he supposed to feel?

Here are the paragraphs from the chapter Shyami quoted from Arnav’s pov

‘As much as he wanted to drop to his knees and bawl his eyes out for possibly one of the biggest mistakes of his life, he couldn’t do it. His outbursts can wait. Khushi possibly needed him more.’

‘In the past three months, he had foolishly believed that the intense ache of longing for her was the height of his pain. How naive he had been. Those agonizing moments paled in comparison to the overwhelming rush of emotions crashing upon him at this very instant. In a heartbeat, he would have willingly given away anything, everything, just to have her close to himself right now. To assuage the pain that he himself had wrought upon her. The haunting visions of Khushi, alone and crying within these very walls, became too much. Nausea rose within him, as if his very being rebelled against the weight of his unease, rendering it unbearable, intolerable.’

He is also admitting he misread her unhappiness. What else but guilt could he feel?

‘How did he completely misread his Khushi? Not just in that instant, but for months? His assumption that she was unhappy was correct, and yet his perception had been grievously flawed. She was not miserable with him, as he had once believed. She was miserable without him.’

Exactly he made a gross miscalculation. Like someone said in the previous comments the whole Lavanya debacle threw him off his personality??