Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VeiledWords thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Pujakrishna

Yes everyone was denied except Yudhistir, one character that I am unable to like.

I find Bishma the most tragic character in the whole epic. A lifetime of sacrifice, every other character got some sort of happiness in life, materialistic or non-materialistic, in form of power, or partner or children, something except this one character, who lived all his life like a "tapasaya" to know and listen at the end that it was all of no use, that his whole idea of "Dharma" was wrong. Tragic.

Ps- Tell me to stop arpita, i am an addict of Mahabharat discussions, i can go on for life and this is not the place.

yes I think we should. Will continue the discussion some other time tho ❤️
Pujakrishna thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SwatStar_Arshi

I am not enraged at all 😂😂😂😂

Khushi is just unfortunate here but nothing more... She did realize the new Arnav in Nov 2015 was someone else, not her husband she knew for years... That says it a lot...

Khushi can simply disregard Arnav like dirt if he has stooped so low to continue affair with Lavanya; he deserve every bit of it... Excuses are bullshit...

But isn't it obvious that he continued the affair, ok may/may no sleep but was very much in contact with her after sleeping, even after khushi came back (the phone call is a proof and how she knows all the details).

I thought of so many scenes,

where khushi is standing in balcony alone looking blankly at the sky thinking, did arnav kissed her with the same passion like he used kiss me, did he touched her with the same passion like me, did he expressed his love in her ears like mine.

Then there are scenes, where i imagined arnav comes in front of khushi and she blankly looks at his face, lips, hands thinking, those lips have kissed someone else and hands have touched someone else and then suddenly in trance she shiveres and moves back.

Scenes where, she doesn't seat in the front with him in the car, the thought of L sitting with him in the same seat bugs her mind, scenes where, arnav opens the car door for her, and she remembers the photo of him opening the car door for L. She suddenly turns around, goes to the other side of car, opens the door herself and seats.

I have become a sadist to my ownself.

Edited by Pujakrishna - 1 years ago
Ashviniv thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Pujakrishna

But isn't it obvious that he continued the affair, ok may/may no sleep but was very much in contact with her after sleeping, even after khushi came back (the phone call is a proof and how she knows all the details).

I thought of so many scenes,

where khushi is standing in balcony alone looking blankly at the sky thinking, did arnav kissed her with the same passion like he used kiss me, did he touched her with the same passion like me, did he expressed his love in her ears like mine.

Then there are scenes, where i imagined arnav comes in front of khushi and she blankly looks at his face, lips, hands thinking, those lips have kissed someone else and hands have touched someone else and then suddenly in trance she shiveres and moves back.

this is a real possibility isnt it. she will always have this doubt in the back of her mind

Pujakrishna thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashviniv

this is a real possibility isnt it. she will always have this doubt in the back of her mind

There is an edit, i missed some scenes.

Edited by Pujakrishna - 1 years ago
ArshiLearner thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

PUJAKRISHNA , ASHVINIV I CANT TAG YOU GUYS FOR SOME REASON.

Guys your discussion here reminds of these things throughout the chapter.

If Arnav was such a gentleman then it was obvious that he was used to open the car door for Khushi too. And yet Khushi did this. Check out this paragraph.

Khushi was contemplating asking her bua ji to sit in the front when he straightened up and opened the back door for her aunt. As he helped bua ji sit down and Mohan with luggage, Khushi walked towards the front door.

Another hand clasped over hers as Khushi turned slightly to see that Arnav had walked over to her quickly and opened the door, shades hiding where his eyes were trained. Khushi sat down and adjusted her saree quickly before he pushed the door shut and walked over to sit behind the wheel.’

My poor Khushi was obviously reminded of that photograph 💔

Another two things that I caught.

When Arnav says ‘till then we’re still married’ after all the contemplation Khushi says ‘does that really matter?’

She must mean ‘does being married matter to you?’This was her asking him about his adultery because why else would she say it?😭the whole chapters have taken new meanings after reading her heartbreak.

Another one from the same chapter

In the last few days Khushi had often imagined seeing him again. She had imagined letting her hurt and anger take over. Even had sentences ready to rip him to shreds if he tried to corner her with his so called “we need to talk” attitude. But the slightest trouble on his tired face has thrown her off her plans. She could tell he was having trouble sleeping, and while her heart should have soared in vindication, it only pained her more. Maybe she really was pathetic. Or as Payal would say it, a human who was too nice for her own good.

How could he hurt this woman who still can’t see him in pain 😭😭😭💔

Edited by Learrntowrite - 1 years ago
Ashviniv thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Learrntowrite

If Arnav was such a gentleman then it was obvious that he was used to open the car door for Khushi too. And yet Khushi did this. Check out this paragraph.

Khushi was contemplating asking her bua ji to sit in the front when he straightened up and opened the back door for her aunt. As he helped bua ji sit down and Mohan with luggage, Khushi walked towards the front door.

Another hand clasped over hers as Khushi turned slightly to see that Arnav had walked over to her quickly and opened the door, shades hiding where his eyes were trained. Khushi sat down and adjusted her saree quickly before he pushed the door shut and walked over to sit behind the wheel.’

When Arnav says ‘till then we’re still married’ after all the contemplation Khushi says ‘does that really matter?’

She must mean ‘does being married matter to you?’This was her asking him about his adultery because why else would she say it?😭the whole chapters have taken new meanings after reading her heartbreak.

In the last few days Khushi had often imagined seeing him again. She had imagined letting her hurt and anger take over. Even had sentences ready to rip him to shreds if he tried to corner her with his so called “we need to talk” attitude. But the slightest trouble on his tired face has thrown her off her plans. She could tell he was having trouble sleeping, and while her heart should have soared in vindication, it only pained her more. Maybe she really was pathetic. Or as Payal would say it, a human who was too nice for her own good.

you have put the scenes in new perspective for me. yup looking at khushi's knowledge about the cheating gives a different feel to these scenes

i do get this itch to go back and read the chapters again but i dont have the emotional strength in me. so when i think back and i remember few snippets i get the hints Arpita has given. i will read the chapters again once the story is complete though. this story deserves a re read

not sure why u are unable to tag though. that's weird

Nimbus_211 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Damn!!! You've definitely made a great observation here. My heart breaks for Khushi again.

You have picked up on the subtle hints that this story has, in probably the smallest of gestures and conversations that reflect bigger meaning.

Imma go cry now.

😭

Edited by Nimbus_211 - 1 years ago
ArshiLearner thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nimbus_211

Damn!!! You've definitely made a great observation here. My heart breaks for Khushi again.

You have picked up on the subtle hints that this story has, in probably the smallest of gestures and conversations that reflect bigger meaning.

Imma go cry now.

😭

This is all just one chapter. I know after Arnav’s reveal I’ll go back to others too 😭
vshkr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Hi Arpita, congrats on the new thread🤗

This update was so heart wrenching! It felt like I was going through what Khushi was going through…. You really are a gifted writer when it comes to making the audience feel just like the characters….
I’m sure Manali and Lavanya are the ones who sent those images to Khushi…. Lavanya is an obsessive psycho, who wants Arnav but hook or crook….. And Manali is her partner in crime….. Having an affair with a married man is a big no even if she wants to justify that by saying she loves him…. Its morally wrong period….. and the same applies to Arnav…. Nothing ever justifies infidelity…. Even when the man says he was unhappy in the marriage, it doesn't warrant an affair… i’ve come across this as the most common justification given by a man who has an extra-marital affair…. Agreed that they might be truly unhappy… but the partner deserves to know that the man is no longer in love with them…. Its the least respect that they deserve…. At least for the sake of the good times they had…. And then spilt and be free to date whomever they want…. Arnav definitely did not have any respect towards Khushi and her feelings…. A relationship cannot exist without mutual respect towards each others feelings….
P.S: in the next chapter, please do not write Lavanya-Arnav romance in detail….. just reading the description of the photographs was enough to kill me😣 it felt as if Arnav cheated on us (the fandom) and not just Khushi…. Please please pretty please…. Dont write the details of their romance… leave it to the reader’s imagination… i’m sure we all can’t take the details….

Pujakrishna thumbnail

And i am crying again.

MY GOODNESS

You are a hawk eyed reader. The car scene makes so much sense from this perspective.

His answer was NO. Imagine the heartbreak, she must have thought he has completely, just completely moved on with Lavanya.

Arpita did you indeed write all of it from this perspective only?

I seriously need to re-read, but i lack the guts.