Views

Users

Frequent Posters

You-Know-Who thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: tashi26

No but now I want to watch it.

While driving, my mind has gone in gutter now, and after watching kohrra recently some scenes are fresh in my mind. 🙈🙈

God the first scene of kohrra reminded me of Arpita’s explanation of quickie with boxers on. 🤢

oh now you’ve got me excited for Kohra! I thought it was some serious genre and I didn’t have bandwidth for that right now, so was pushing it off.

VeiledWords thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 7

Guys, please carry the gutter over to thread 3. I don’t see this stopping anytime soon 😂😂😂😂

here is the link

Thread 3

tashi26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: You-Know-Who

oh now you’ve got me excited for Kohra! I thought it was some serious genre and I didn’t have bandwidth for that right now, so was pushing it off.

It is a thriller but not that difficult to watch. You can try.
lechuarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ashviniv

ohh noo i was consiously avoiding any imagination. Now you have planted this image in my head😳

@ Puja - stay away from this discussion. we dont want to rob you of your innocent thoughts

U r in the forum so, no guarantee to innocence. I was traumatised and blush to root when I read the first gutter of Arshi in 2012🤣. My poor brain and teenage soul. Then many from different age group discussion regarding almost kisses, the double meaning, Batchelor party (especially the missing waist chain and bangles? Did they or not. There were 2 full thread discussion regarding the Batchelor party suhagrat) everything by the end of show my knowledge in biology was at peak. 🤢. (sorry biology chapter 9 reproduction) there used to one famous author secret of vasti Kovac (I don't know how many of u r familiar with that name, she was arshi erotica mixed with thriller writer)

Pujakrishna thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Learrntowrite

Tashi ,I read this comment and for a second I was scandalised reading the bold red statement. Appy di hinted at adult descriptions and I was like Tashi wants to know size and make and what all lunatic did with Arnav’s junk? 😱😱😱🤯

And then I read the next sentence and realized you were still talking about his boxers. I hope 😂

I AM OFFICIALLY SCANDALIZED OF YOU.

lechuarshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: You-Know-Who

They can, but I was just now getting comfortable with the possibilities if he were driving! 😂

Oh on that note, has anyone watched the Netflix movie Operation Romeo or something. Oh my god! I think car and secluded space is like forever banned from my list after watching that movie!

Dancing car🤣

tashi26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lechuarshi

U r in the forum so, no guarantee to innocence. I was traumatised and blush to root when I read the first gutter of Arshi in 2012🤣. My poor brain and teenage soul. Then many from different age group discussion regarding almost kisses, the double meaning, Batchelor party (especially the missing waist chain and bangles? Did they or not. There were 2 full thread discussion regarding the Batchelor party suhagrat) everything by the end of show my knowledge in biology was at peak. 🤢. (sorry biology chapter 9 reproduction) there used to one famous author secret of vasti Kovac (I don't know how many of u r familiar with that name, she was arshi erotica mixed with thriller writer)

yes I guess her pen name was dil.

I know I was blushing the whole time during that hut scene, and then that bachelor party scene.

Pujakrishna thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ashviniv

Do you think they will be able to reach home first🤣i highly doubt that

What about making use of the car?

lechuarshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: tashi26

yes I guess her pen name was dil.

I know I was blushing the whole time during that hut scene, and then that bachelor party scene.

Na her pen name was desi😎but her blog name is secret of vasti kovac

tashi26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lechuarshi

Na her pen name was desi😎but her blog name is secret of vasti kovac

oh yes, I remember now. Got confused between dil and desi. Thanks