Resurgence | Arshi FF | Thread 2 | thread 3 link posted on page 150 - Page 117

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tashi26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Ashviniv

Yeah I hope so to..let's change the mood

Arnav might want to frame his boxers if he recalls they saved him 🤣

Edit - I know as per Arpita they didn't but let's ask a hyposist to plant that suggestion in his head

Framing of the boxers, I like that thought 😂
tashi26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: You-Know-Who

This Arnav must be genius to be able to show her a good time while driving! Multitasking skills 💯

They can always park in a secluded space and do it.
ArshiLearner thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Wait so what are you thinking? Car? Elevator? Parking Lot?

P.S. Just looking for inspiration for this ship that I have jumped onto :P

I’m pretty sure she was put through merciless teasing and not so innocent touches throughout the evening and in the theatre elevator assuming there were people around ( earlier chapters, we know Arnav likes to do this 😉). Then because he likes to drive he must have driven home and the car ride would have been slightly more fun than the elevator. Given that they lived at the penthouse at the time and they generally have a private elevator some action must have gone down there too but I am 100% certain they did not make it to their bedroom that night before going all the way 😉. Not that I don’t think more things would have continued in the bedroom later on.

Ps- I will again welcome you all to the gutter and I will pay to watch Appy di’s face while reading this comment 😂😂😂😂

Edited by Learrntowrite - 1 years ago
Pujakrishna thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

see you are in love with him thats why u are not giving us the inside details 🤣 i am sure u also didnt give BL more than a sneak peek

Hawwww ho hooo 🙊

Sneak peak of what ashvi? Be precise?

Do you mean arpita want the view all for herself? 🤣🤣

Plot twist- arpita even never gave khushi more then a sneek peak..🤣

I am rolling on the floor..🤣

tashi26 thumbnail

Car might be too scandalous for khushi's sensibilities. I will go with elevator. They stay in penthouse. Long ride to get started🤣

good option only if the elevator is private for their penthouse, and no cctv cameras there.

But for baby trying in march they were going to Shantivan so why take elevator.

You-Know-Who thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: tashi26

They can always park in a secluded space and do it.

They can, but I was just now getting comfortable with the possibilities if he were driving! 😂

Oh on that note, has anyone watched the Netflix movie Operation Romeo or something. Oh my god! I think car and secluded space is like forever banned from my list after watching that movie!

Pujakrishna thumbnail

So you have tagged her to the post to make her stay away from this discussion! I see what you did there! 🤣

But anyway, from her responses, I do not think she needs the birds and bees talk :P

HAAHAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAHAAAA 😂😂😂😂

Just the theory yaar..

Sed life man. Sed life.

You-Know-Who thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Learrntowrite

I’m pretty sure she was put through merciless teasing and not so innocent touches throughout the evening and in the elevator assuming there were people around ( earlier chapters, we know Arnav likes to do this 😉). Then because he likes to drive he must have driven home and the car ride would have been slightly more fun than the elevator. Given that they lived at the penthouse at the time and they generally have a private elevator some action must have gone down there too but I am 100% certain they did not make it to their bedroom that night before going all the way 😉. Not that I don’t think more things would have continued in the bedroom later on.

Ps- I will again welcome you all to the gutter and I will pay to watch Appy di’s face while reading this comment 😂😂😂😂

Wow, your gutter is beautiful 🤩 Thanks for the ticket to it 🤣

tashi26 thumbnail

They can, but I was just now getting comfortable with the possibilities if he were driving! 😂

Oh on that note, has anyone watched the Netflix movie Operation Romeo or something. Oh my god! I think car and secluded space is like forever banned from my list after watching that movie!

No but now I want to watch it.

While driving, my mind has gone in gutter now, and after watching kohrra recently some scenes are fresh in my mind. 🙈🙈

God the first scene of kohrra reminded me of Arpita’s explanation of quickie with boxers on. 🤢

Pujakrishna thumbnail

OMG, you're my twin or what? Both of us mentioned the exact scene in this context. WOWWWWW!

Everyone is getting their twin here. Is it resurgence or kumbh ka mela????