Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

You-Know-Who thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Ashviniv

Sorry to spoil the mood but worst thing is even if he gets to know that it was a set up, his drink was spiked, nothing really happened bla bla bla, he will keep blaming himself and feeling guilty for it his all life. Whether Khushi is with him or without her. He won't be able to let that guilt go

He will. Because whether the deed was done or not, or whether the boxers had a chance to play hero or not, he was taken advantage of much before that. He was not in his senses, and she was very much in her senses. She forced herself on him many many times despite him saying no and repeatedly asking for his driver. If these memories do return to him, it is going to stay with him all his life. Feeling this powerless is a truly heartbreaking state and I hope no one ever has to experience it in their life!

Ashviniv thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: You-Know-Who

He will. Because whether the deed was done or not, or whether the boxers had a chance to play hero or not, he was taken advantage of much before that. He was not in his senses, and she was very much in her senses. She forced herself on him many many times despite him saying no and repeatedly asking for his driver. If these memories do return to him, it is going to stay with him all his life. Feeling this powerless is a truly heartbreaking state and I hope no one ever has to experience it in their life!

Yeah I hope so to..let's change the mood

Arnav might want to frame his boxers if he recalls they saved him 🤣

Edit - I know as per Arpita they didn't but let's ask a hyposist to plant that suggestion in his head

Edited by Ashviniv - 1 years ago
ArshiLearner thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Do you think they will be able to reach home first🤣i highly doubt that

Ahem, I wanna refresh everyone’s memory again and remind them that when they decided to try for a baby for the first time, troubled they may be, but they did not make it to the bedroom 😌😌😌😌

So I’m pretty sure they *started on the way to home 🤣

You-Know-Who thumbnail

Do you think they will be able to reach home first🤣i highly doubt that

Wait so what are you thinking? Car? Elevator? Parking Lot?

P.S. Just looking for inspiration for this ship that I have jumped onto :P

tashi26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Sorry to spoil the mood but worst thing is even if he gets to know that it was a set up, his drink was spiked, nothing really happened bla bla bla, he will keep blaming himself and feeling guilty for it his all life. Whether Khushi is with him or without her. He won't be able to let that guilt go

He may feel guilty of staying there for long, he may question many things but at the end he will be able to come out of this trauma that he did not go all the way to cheat Khushi.

Having s*x means you never stopped. For a girl she can say she was forced but for a man to accept that it’s very difficult mainly because they are biologically different.

So it does make a difference.

Charges for molestation and ra*e are different too and law takes into account difference in the physical and mental trauma in both cases while making that law.

Edited by tashi26 - 1 years ago
tashi26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Car, Arnav’s loves driving, plus it is not a public place, Khushi also can not stop him there.
Ashviniv thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Car might be too scandalous for khushi's sensibilities. I will go with elevator. They stay in penthouse. Long ride to get started🤣

You-Know-Who thumbnail

Originally posted by: Learrntowrite

Ahem, I wanna refresh everyone’s memory again and remind them that when they decided to try for a baby for the first time, troubled they may be, but they did not make it to the bedroom 😌😌😌😌

So I’m pretty sure they *started on the way to home 🤣

Learn, you cannot tease this way and not quote from the chapter. We want to know what happened verbatim! Please display your prowess!

Pujakrishna thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

ohh noo i was consiously avoiding any imagination. Now you have planted this image in my head😳

@ Puja - stay away from this discussion. we dont want to rob you of your innocent thoughts

Maai bachii nahi hoon mujhe sab samaj may atta hai..huuhh😝

Class 8 k biology class may hi sab samaj agaya thaa😈

You-Know-Who thumbnail

Originally posted by: tashi26

Car, Arnav’s loves driving, plus it is not a public place, Khushi also can not stop him there.

This Arnav must be genius to be able to show her a good time while driving! Multitasking skills 💯