Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArshiLearner thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: You-Know-Who

Ah gross! I do not even want to think about the possibility! 🤢

Positive thoughts please, am trying to go to bed and I would like to go thinking about Arnav who has no respect for Khushi’s very very expensive Saree!

here’s your positive thought 😉

I hope he made good on his word on finishing things at home and possibly did not have any respect for Khushi’s very expensive saree.😉

Rest we know how ASR reacts seeing Khushi in red, so I can only hope it would have made matters *interesting* when he got her all to himself given that he had to go through the whole premiere watching his wife look like an absolute goddess and not being able to do anything about it🙈

Ps- it’s nice here in this gutter

Ashviniv thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: You-Know-Who

I think ALL discussions must reach a steamy scene.

This is like kiss and make up for all disagreements over differing POVs 🤣

tashi26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: VeiledWords

I kept la and Arnav scene to a minimum and we landed in a boxer debate. I shudder to think what would have happened if I went into details 😂😂😂

You are saying you did not expect people to pick this particular point. 😉

Now I understand that you might have not expected this hilarious turn the discussion will take .😜

You-Know-Who thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Ashviniv

This is like kiss and make up for all disagreements over differing POVs 🤣

that’s the only right way, in my opinion! It’s worth it to fight only for this! :P

tashi26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Arpita one sincere request, can you put the page numbers of the explanations you gave after ch 11 b, the main question and also the ones you gave to shradha and Swati.

They are important I guess to understand things we might have not from the chapter.

Ashviniv thumbnail

Originally posted by: Learrntowrite

don’t be shy. It’s not the “date” you and us are really interested in!! 😛😛😛

Admit it. All of you also have your mind in the same gutter as me 😂

I think she is honouring arpita's sensibilities 😃

You-Know-Who thumbnail

I hope he made good on his word on finishing things at home and possibly did not have any respect for Khushi’s very expensive saree.😉

Rest we know how ASR reacts seeing Khushi in red, so I can only hope it would have made matters *interesting* when he got her all to himself given that he had to go through the whole premiere watching his wife look like an absolute goddess and not being able to do anything about it🙈

Thank you learn for making good on your username! And you’re right, the gutter really is nice! Very comfortable, feel good and full of endorphins! ☺️

Ashviniv thumbnail

Do you think they will be able to reach home first🤣i highly doubt that

You-Know-Who thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashviniv

Do you think they will be able to reach home first🤣i highly doubt that

Wow, new perspective! Wholeheartedly approve. I am ready to jump aboard this ship too!

Ashviniv thumbnail

Originally posted by: tashi26

I just hope for whatever reason she had to let go, my heart breaks for the man who was abused.

My empathy for Arnav will not change irrespective of what happened but hope Lunatic could not finish what she wanted.

Sorry had to say this and sorry for being a wet blanket in between fun discussions. 🙏

Also, I want Arnav’s boxers to win not Lunatics Mala d😜

Sorry to spoil the mood but worst thing is even if he gets to know that it was a set up, his drink was spiked, nothing really happened bla bla bla, he will keep blaming himself and feeling guilty for it his all life. Whether Khushi is with him or without her. He won't be able to let that guilt go