Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pujakrishna thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Bhaaii sabhhh i have just gone for 2-3hrs and so many pages??

At 144 page just 6 more for thread 3. 🙏🙏

You-Know-Who thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: VeiledWords

I think you already have someone who wants to write smut on this Arnav 😂😂😂 isn’t it right? @learrn

You make a good point. Maybe I should get Learn to finally live up to her username! 🤣

But also, that does not really solve my problem. I want Arnav and Khushi of this FF to take me out on a nice date! :P And you owe us this after all the La Arnav stuff we had to read! This should be an Interlude if it does not fit the story! Arpita, you’re not getting away! 😆

tashi26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pujakrishna

Bhaaii sabhhh i have just gone for 2-3hrs and so many pages??

At 144 page just 6 more for thread 3. 🙏🙏

Arpita are you going to update this weekend if not then skip thread 3 and go directly to th4 for the update.
Edited by tashi26 - 1 years ago
ArshiLearner thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: You-Know-Who

You make a good point. Maybe I should get Learn to finally live up to her username! 🤣

But also, that does not really solve my problem. I want Arnav and Khushi of this FF to take me out on a nice date! :P And you owe us this after all the La Arnav stuff we had to read! This should be an Interlude if it does not fit the story! Arpita, you’re not getting away! 😆

don’t be shy. It’s not the “date” you and us are really interested in!! 😛😛😛

Admit it. All of you also have your mind in the same gutter as me 😂

You-Know-Who thumbnail

Originally posted by: Learrntowrite

don’t be shy. It’s not the “date” you and us are really interested in!! 😛😛😛

Admit it. All of you also have your mind in the same gutter as me 😂

Oh I am not shy at all. Just trying not to get banned, is all 😂😂😂

VeiledWords thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: tashi26

Arpita are you going to update this weekend if not then skip thread 3 and go directly to th4 for the update.

I am updating this weekend. But looks like I need to create a thread 3 soon 😮😍

VeiledWords thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: You-Know-Who

I kept la and Arnav scene to a minimum and we landed in a boxer debate. I shudder to think what would have happened if I went into details 😂😂😂

You-Know-Who thumbnail

Originally posted by: VeiledWords

I kept la and Arnav scene to a minimum and we landed in a boxer debate. I shudder to think what would have happened if I went into details 😂😂😂

Ah gross! I do not even want to think about the possibility! 🤢

Positive thoughts please, am trying to go to bed and I would like to go thinking about Arnav who has no respect for Khushi’s very very expensive Saree!

ArshiLearner thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tashi26

I second you Ashvini, she won’t give us details but she teased us by mentioning it. And now we want full description, the size, the make, and what all lunatic did with it. 😜

Not interested in Arnav’s nether regions just his boxers 🤣

But no batman boxers please 🙈🙈

Tashi ,I read this comment and for a second I was scandalised reading the bold red statement. Appy di hinted at adult descriptions and I was like Tashi wants to know size and make and what all lunatic did with Arnav’s junk? 😱😱😱🤯

And then I read the next sentence and realized you were still talking about his boxers. I hope 😂

tashi26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Learrntowrite

Tashi ,I read this comment and for a second I was scandalised reading the bold red statement. Appy di hinted at adult descriptions and I was like Tashi wants to know size and make and what all lunatic did with Arnav’s junk? 😱😱😱🤯

And then I read the next sentence and realized you were still talking about his boxers. I hope 😂

Make of Arnav’s nether regions? Nooo I never even thought that, is that even a thing to ask 🙈🙈🙈🙈
Edited by tashi26 - 1 years ago