Resurgence | Arshi FF | Thread 2 | thread 3 link posted on page 150 - Page 112

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tashi26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Ashviniv

see you are in love with him thats why u are not giving us the inside details 🤣 i am sure u also didnt give BL more than a sneak peek

I second you Ashvini, she won’t give us details but she teased us by mentioning it. And now we want full description, the size, the make, and what all lunatic did with it. 😜

Not interested in Arnav’s nether regions just his boxers 🤣

But no batman boxers please 🙈🙈

Edited by tashi26 - 1 years ago
You-Know-Who thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: VeiledWords

very funny 😂😂

Still not okay writing adult stuff. Iss janam me nahin 😂

Get your mind out of gutter kid!! 😂😂

That is fine Arpita, but we do wanna see a passionate Khushi-Arnav scene, especially now that we have seen the photos that have shown Arnav and Lavanya embracing passionately, or him kissing her neck...(I could feel my face turning ewwwww while typing this🤢). Anyway, I know you would say the Premiere scene between Arnav-Khushi was passionate enough but that was from Lavanya's point of view and by principle it ruins our experience of enjoying it :P

So not NC-17, but Teen rating at least? Hint Hint: Batman Boxers :P

ArshiLearner thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

very funny 😂😂

Still not okay writing adult stuff. Iss janam me nahin 😂

Get your mind out of gutter kid!! 😂😂

Ahem… you were saying something??? 😛

Your wild Arnav out here using his teeth in a very public gathering. 😍😋 Also, you’re hinting he is careless with her clothes hann?? 😛😛😛

She did not know what she expected to see on the dimly lit place, but right now Khushi Raizada was pinned against a wall, her husband busy devouring her swan like neck and L was breaking every second.

“Arnav Ji we need to be downstairs!” Khushi was breathless, her hands weakly trying to push away Arnav’s that were holding her by the waist.

“You needed to think about that before you showed up looking like this!” He said, not stopping his onslaught as his teeth pulled down her straps a bit.

“Looking like what?” Khushi asked mischievously and Arnav looked up at her.

“I’ll show you what I mean, but we won’t be able to go back down. For quite a long time” Arnav said as he moved his face closer to kiss Khushi.

“No! We need to go.” Khushi stopped him with her palms on his lips, smiling at him. "Please!”

“Fine!” Arnav groaned as he pulled away. “We’ll finish things off at home!”

“And this is the most expensive saree I own now thanks to Payal!” Khushi said rearranging her straps. “Be careful with it!”

“No Promises!” Arnav’s voice was still hoarse as he swiftly kissed khushi on the cheek and then guided her towards the door.

Ps - I edited l’s name from your writing because I don’t need her in a romantic scene between Arshi. ALSO, WHAT A CREEP. CANT SHE SEE THEYRE BUSY???

Edited by Learrntowrite - 1 years ago
You-Know-Who thumbnail

Originally posted by: Learrntowrite

Your wild Arnav out here using his teeth in a very public gathering. 😍😋

Ps - I edited l’s name from your writing because I don’t need her in a romantic scene between Arshi. ALSO, WHAT A CREEP. CANT SHE SEE THEYRE BUSY???

OMG, you're my twin or what? Both of us mentioned the exact scene in this context. WOWWWWW!

VeiledWords thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 7

When did the discussion reach to a stesmy scene??? What are you guys doing??? 😂😂😂😂

You-Know-Who thumbnail

When did the discussion reach to a stesmy scene??? What are you guys doing??? 😂😂😂😂

I think ALL discussions must reach a steamy scene.

VeiledWords thumbnail

Originally posted by: Learrntowrite

Your wild Arnav out here using his teeth in a very public gathering. 😍😋 Also, you’re hinting he is careless with her clothes hann?? 😛😛😛

I’m officially afraid of you. And seriously get your mind out of gutter. That’s what you got from that scene? He’s careless with clothes? 😂😂😂

ArshiLearner thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

I’m officially afraid of you. And seriously get your mind out of gutter. That’s what you got from that scene? He’s careless with clothes? 😂😂😂

I wanted to say he is rough with clothes since he made no promises of being careful with her saree but then I thought you would get uncomfortable if I speak in such language about your Arnav 😛😛🤣

You-Know-Who thumbnail

Not just that, but also that he does not mind somewhat public (yet private) hanky-panky! We wholeheartedly approve. I think it's the thrill of getting caught :P

VeiledWords thumbnail

Originally posted by: SwatStar_Arshi

Hilarius - Arnav begging 😛 😛

Ye daulat bhi le lo, ye shohrat bhi le lo
Bhale cheen lo mujhse meri Jawaani

Magar muzko louta do mera woh boxer

Rakho tum MaLa Di aur Manali Kamini

let’s get the discussion back to this amazing work of poetry that had me snort laughing like a pig 😂😂😂